• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo 2014 Top 8 Determined, Full Results through 128th

Who will Win Evo 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I actually have no idea who will win, but I'd really like to see Axe, Fly, or SW. Out of the Big 5 though... I'd probably want to see HBox.

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
You do know he beat PPMD to reach his current spot, right?
I'm not saying he's bad by any means, he could kick the ass of most anyone challenged him, but there are just too many rising stars and tbh, it would be an upset for him to beat anyone top 3. Just saying.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm not saying he's bad by any means, he could kick the *** of most anyone challenged him, but there are just too many rising stars and tbh, it would be an upset for him to beat anyone top 3. Just saying.
When did the discussion transition from top 5 to top 3?

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I sure hope the Hbox isn't top 5 talk is dead af now. It's not his fault Fox Puff is 65-35 or 7-3. I think Mang0 has said it's 65-35 recently iirc. Despite that he still has what it takes to beat everyone except perhaps Mango and has shown it yet again. Probably has the same shot beating Mango as M2K does Armada.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
As a top 5 player, you'd expect to have at least some victories against numbers 1-4, which are rare and unexpected for Hbox.
I thought you just had to be in the top 5. Call me crazy.

Well are you happy now? HBox beat Armada twice and PP once. Not sure why you consider those upsets. He beats M2K too.

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
Slightly off topic, but I really don't think Hbox is top 5 anymore. Look at the top 8 here. The only 2 people I'm confident he can beat are silent wolf and fly, maybe axe. When you consider others like leffen and hax who didn't make it to top 8, I think he's top 7 at best.
Lol

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
that last match with silent wolf v axe was SO HYPE!! shut up the pika-haters i was with. it was great!!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
At 65th it shows just Arc. My sponsor is AG. Please change this! AG | Arc or Apollo Games | Arc!

Top Bottom