• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

Degree

Smash Apprentice
The problem with the commentary is that one of the best commentators in the world for this game is still in the tournament, waiting in grand finals. :p

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
So I guess the 1-2 extra games that were supposed to be played in WF got wobbled?

edit: Lol, I didn't know they changed WF/LF to bo3. kinda wack

HellPirate

Smash Rookie
God damn that was the ****tiest commentary in my life. Two of the best players in the world with some noob who doesn't know what the difference between fsmash and fair is.

V-K

Smash Ace
Damn Armada, I feel like he didn't play as fit as he did in the past years..

Mango amazing though.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
God damn that was the ****tiest commentary in my life. Two of the best players in the world with some noob who doesn't know what the difference between fsmash and fair is.
He knows the difference, but he isn't completely familiar with the terminology. Give him a break.

Top Bottom