• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
the commentary is wack but gotta give james chen credit hes picked up a lot pretty quickly. i think he knows what he's seeing but just cant quite communicate it

the phantom fsmash my god

Vijin

Smash Ace
Smashers complaining that melee isn't accepted by FGC community, and they get a commentator than can translate smash to what the FGC is used to, and you guys cry and complain.
Give him a break.

pieisamazing

Smash Cadet
Smashers complaining that melee isn't accepted by FGC community, and they get a commentator than can translate smash to what the FGC is used to, and you guys cry and complain.
Give him a break.
hopefully this is a joke but in case it isnt ill spell it out for you

chen hasnt said anything to relate this game to other fighters. all he's tried to do is use lingo from this game and failed.

additionally, he's given us choice gems like "oh he's going in he wants to hit him he's trying to hit him"

ADDITIONALLY, he never asks leading questions for prog, the more knowledgeable one, to answer. he just kind of talks about what he sees, which isnt much

i really try not to be a hater, but i seriously expected a lot more from this. im incredibly disappointed

Top Bottom