• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

Degree

Smash Apprentice
The last set of people in losers, whether Hbox or M2K completes that part of the bracket, is ridiculous.

V-K

Smash Ace
I feel like M2K still has no plan againt Jiggs.
Also why is James Chen commentating? lol

pieisamazing

Smash Cadet
honestly, having loved this game for 12 years or whatever

i hope it never goes to evo again if this is what happens

no hype
chen commetating
boring matches
why isnt the stream full screened

they should have streamed pp vs armada, hax vs pp, axe vs mango, phish it vs [that one fox], and pretended that was the finals

i cant believe how disappointing this has been so far.

also no offense to prog, but he's not helping the hype factor much either. he's good at commentating but right now we need someone like scar in there.
instead we have prog talking about a golf match and chen talking over him stating the obvious

MattNF

Smash Lord
this is some of the worst commentary ive ever heard, and for evo finals no less.

a guy who doesn't play smash (chen) and a guy who brings no hype at all (prog)

shoulda kept toph/scar from yesterday

RIP melee after this

V-K

Smash Ace
I feel like Mango and Armada are still the only ones who have the completely calm tournament mentality.

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
is there a rule or something that prog has to drop that lowercase pun at least once everytime he commentates lol

Top Bottom