• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

Sedda

Smash Champion
Damn, was it close between Mango and Wobbles?

I was really pulling for axe, too. I can't wait to see these videos.
It was more towards Wobbles' favor. Mango kept on falling into grabs, and he used fox. I think he'll be good if he uses Falcon though.

Between Axe and Mango, and I know Mango fanboys will deny it (scar), it was more on Axe's favor but the nerves got to him.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
I think he's trolling, but it's so poor that I can't tell.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

noobird

Smash Journeyman
Between Axe and Mango, and I know Mango fanboys will deny it (scar), it was more on Axe's favor but the nerves got to him.

It was in Axe's favor for the first game and half and then it was not at all

Sedda

Smash Champion
That's why I said, it was on Axe's favor, and then the nerves got to him. He was up two stocks and was so close to putting Mango in losers, but then it went downhill. He had the power to control the 2nd match, but that's why I said what I said.

PCwizCube

Smash Cadet
M2K has a chance of meeting Armada in bracket? Best news all day.

Anyone else remember that post M2K left in Armada's retirement thread? That match is going to make his tournament. And mine.
link to this post?
how much salt was involved
I think it's this one: http://smashboards.com/threads/retire.332831/page-2#post-15256950

Anyone know what happened to PPU?
http://smashboards.com/threads/evo-...witch-tv-srkevo3.338434/page-23#post-15679664

Charlesz

Smash Champion
yeah he beat him 3-2
that domination
Still beat him right? You said dr.pp lost at apex lmao. Tell me their records. Dr.pp owns Mew2king and it's not even funny. Hell he even beat M2k in marth dittos. Next time post info that's factually correct you down syndrome child.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Still beat him right? You said dr.pp lost at apex lmao. Tell me their records. Dr.pp owns Mew2king and it's not even funny. Hell he even beat M2k in marth dittos. Next time post info that's factually correct you down syndrome child.
oh wow
i said PP doesn't dominate him because he barely clutched out game 5
nowhere did i mention m2k winning

Sedda

Smash Champion
That M2K post has like zero salt on Armada lol. I hope he finally gets to body Ken at the salty suite

Charlesz

Smash Champion
oh wow
i said PP doesn't dominate him because he barely clutched out game 5
nowhere did i mention m2k winning
"PP certainly does not have his number, if apex was any indication
hbox though, yeah he does"

You clearly imply that that mew2king beats Dr.pp at apex. Again just look at Dr.pp overall record against M2K at big tournaments. Dr.pp has his number, you ******. Stop splitting hairs lmao. You just got sent back to the depths of poverty.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
"PP certainly does not have his number, if apex was any indication
hbox though, yeah he does"

You clearly imply that that mew2king beats Dr.pp at apex. Again just look at Dr.pp overall record against M2K at big tournaments. Dr.pp has his number, you ******. Stop splitting hairs lmao. You just got sent back to the depths of poverty.
what that makes no sense
yes PP has a winning record against m2k, but he doesn't crush him like hbox (who if i remember right, normally doesn't even drop a game)

strawhats

Smash Master
woah their boy...a bit uncalled for dont you think. Also lmfao at using the marth dittos at Xanadu as legitimate claim to PP dominating m2k in his best MU. Even PP said m2k played like **** (switching from Brawl immediately to then play PP in WFs). I don't doubt for a second that pp and m2k would go back and forth wrecking each other in marth dittos. Also set count wise PP is like 8-3 to m2k in the last 2.5 years. Games-wise per set m2k/pp have the most competitive sets (sans Winter Gamefest 2012/Pound V) each of rtheir last 3 or so sets have come down to last game in a b05 situation.

also it seems Darkrain lost to fiction in losers bracket

Charlesz

Smash Champion
woah their boy...a bit uncalled for dont you think. Also lmfao at using the marth dittos at Xanadu as legitimate claim to PP dominating m2k in his best MU. Even PP said m2k played like **** (switching from Brawl immediately to then play PP in WFs). I don't doubt for a second that pp and m2k would go back and forth wrecking each other in marth dittos. Also set count wise PP is like 8-3 to m2k in the last 2.5 years. Games-wise per set m2k/pp have the most competitive sets (sans Winter Gamefest 2012/Pound V) each of rtheir last 3 or so sets have come down to last game in a b05 situation.

also it seems Darkrain lost to fiction in losers bracket
When you beat your opponent' best matchup with your secondary character 3-0 in a set. Lmao if that's not dominance then I don't know what is. Dr.Pee has 3-0'd mew2king at least 3 times.

what that makes no sense
yes PP has a winning record against m2k, but he doesn't crush him like hbox (who if i remember right, normally doesn't even drop a game)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0byg-S0D2U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2WOwI7U2mk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4m66qcF31Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YSbIcdvWhs

2 3-1's and 2 3-0's not including the marth ditto set. I could probably dig something else up. You're right though, very close sets. Lmao what a ******.

I understood his intended meaning perfectly, get over yourself

@Charlesz
Do you play sports? Do you understand the meaning of "got his number". When you go 9-3 or something along those lines in the last 2.5 years against someone, that's dominance. Geez it's not rocket science dumbass lmao.

strawhats

Smash Master
ok let's just agree to disagree. PP's "domination" for me is miniscule compared to the hell/often humiliation m2k has endured playing vs hbox. M2K hasn't taken a game (not even a game withing a set) from hbox since Genesis 2. Whereas m2k, while humiliated at Pound V and Winter Game Fest 2012 in Cali, has kinda righted the ship and has made his sets vs PP FAAAAAAAR more compelling than he has vs hbox in the last year and a half. Hbox has literally dominated m2k since mid 2009...with a few instances of m2k taking hbox to last game or beating hbox at RoM 3 and another tournament's name that im forgetting right now.

and while we're quarelling about trivial ****. Armada/Android getting more than a run for their money right now in teams. Team MD/VA putting in work (Milkman and Cyrain) should've been a 2-0 victory but it's 1-1 thanks to a clutch game 1 2 vs 1 from armada and now a last game 3 on BF. Android kinda getting exposed.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Teams is being run by Sheridan, Jackie , hungrybox and I. 64 teams 10 per person. Four seeded teams are pewfat , 4leafmango , m2box and jman/hax.

strawhats

Smash Master
some good teams matches are coming up SW/Toph vs Ice/Leffen coming up again for the uninformed twitch.tv/clashtournaments

strawhats

Smash Master
m2k and hbox lost to ice and leffen...m2k almost with the 2 vs 1 comeback on BF but leffen pulls it out.

WHA?

Smash Ace
If you missed anything today, everything is available here: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo3/b/429937078
HEre if you missed anything, I can watch it and didnt have to subscribe so IDK about anyone else

Mango vs wobbles is around 4hr 30 min

Melee starts at about 1 hour n 40 min

Anyone have info on teams besides what has already been streamed?
like who teamed and possible matches that have been played

ALSO
anyone think leffen woulda argued the win if M2K had won the 2v1?
since M2K paused the game trying to take a stock

strawhats

Smash Master
HEre if you missed anything, I can watch it and didnt have to subscribe so IDK about anyone else

Mango vs wobbles is around 4hr 30 min

Melee starts at about 1 hour n 40 min

Anyone have info on teams besides what has already been streamed?
like who teamed and possible matches that have been played

ALSO
hmmm....i dunno.

smashmachine

Smash Lord

ahaha the salt that would ensue from everyone if that happened

holy hell Chris G was trolling earlier

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Doubles results:

1. CT Mew2King / CT Hungrybox
2. MIOM | Mango / Lucky
3. PewPewU / GC | SFat
4. Armada / Android
5. Hax/Jman
5. Ice/Leffen