• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media EVIL RYU/VIOLENT KEN AS ALTERNATE COSTUMES

NNID
Megamanxtreme247
3DS FC
0233-0693-2297
Switch FC
1389-8562-4404
With the introduction of ultra street fighter II the final challengers on nintendo switch, I've had this idea on my mind for some time now.
If nintendo and sakurai came up with the idea to include alternate costumes for certain characters as DLC with one of the fighter passes, this would be the PERFECT alt skin idea for both ryu and ken. How these would play out would be dark effects on some of their attacks and special moves as well as final smashes. Or if it's possible, alternate final smashes taken straight out of some of the street fighter series like the Shun Goku Satsu (Raging demon) and Shinbu Mesatsu both used in ultra street fighter II the final challengers. If nintendo and sakurai could both make this possible with capcom's permission I could totally see this happening since both are now in smash ultimate, and ultra street fighter II the final challengers is one of the best street fighter games rivaling the street fighter anniversary collection on the nintendo switch console celebrating 30 long years of street fighter history. Well I want to hear all of your feedback on all this, do you think that this would be the perfect idea as alternate skins for ryu/ken. Land a SHORYUKEN on the comment section.

NNID
Megamanxtreme247
3DS FC
0233-0693-2297
Switch FC
1389-8562-4404
Ken already has a Violent Ken alt
I don't think the dark gi and tan skin really counts as violent ken. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of an actual alt that makes his moveset somewhat of a dark psycho powered evil influenced matter that also makes his hair color white and sort of frizzy looking.

Why is this tagged as "Media"?
I'm sorry. Is it not supposed to be? I was trying to make a discussion thread on this page about the possible evil/violent costumes for ryu and ken in ultimate since this is a ryu/ken discussion thread.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I don't think the dark gi and tan skin really counts as violent ken. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of an actual alt that makes his moveset somewhat of a dark psycho powered evil influenced matter that also makes his hair color white and sort of frizzy looking.

I'm sorry. Is it not supposed to be? I was trying to make a discussion thread on this page about the possible evil/violent costumes for ryu and ken in ultimate since this is a ry/ken discussion thread.
Media threads are supposed to focus on, well, embedded media, such as images, YouTube videos, Twitter posts, Facebook posts, Tumblr posts, etc.

NNID
Megamanxtreme247
3DS FC
0233-0693-2297
Switch FC
1389-8562-4404
Media threads are supposed to focus on, well, embedded media, such as images, YouTube videos, Twitter posts, Facebook posts, Tumblr posts, etc.
Oh, well my mistake. I haven't really learened the ins and outs of this site quite yet, even though I've been here for three years now.

Top Bottom