• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evidence on why I believe Wolf is the final character

Status
Not open for further replies.

nviv

Smash Cadet
I am going to attempt to argue why I believe wolf is the final playable toon, no pictures or leaks just logic from what we know. This is not a perfect argument but it is logically sound from my perspective and makes the most sense according to me. I Also apoligize if this has been brought up already, I looked in several places and didn't see it anywhere but with smashboards moving so slow it was hard to check everything.

I'm sure everybody has seen the 34 character select screen but I am putting it up for reference

In the char select screen almost all the characters are grouped vertically with the franchise they belong to.(similar to melee, only melee did it horizontally) A few are out of place, to correct this there is one(and only one)spot for the final character to go that will correct all the differences. That is if the final character goes in Lucario's current spot, bowser gets bumped over to the mario franchise and the pokemon characters all line up as well as the earthbound characters.
If that is true that means that the final character is either third party(not likely since they are all grouped on the far right side since sonic got mover one spot to the right), or the final character belongs to the franchise above or below it. The franchise below it is F-zero and it is highly unlikely that more than C.F. is in the game since samari g. was deconfirmed as an Assist trophy. So it is almost certain the final character belongs to the franchise above it...Star Fox, and presumably therefore Wolf.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Technically you can put Takamaru, Sukapon, Krystal, or Black Shadow there and the set-up is still correct... -_-

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
NOT.

Videos are evidence, not the fishy image.

Although the first post does make sense.

Here's hoping they pull a complete WTF and use Krystal instead.

I hope so =]

Rakath

Smash Ace
BruK posted evidence... dubious evidence, but evidence.

nviv posted a theory, a theory that follows evidence, but then drastically leaps in the direction they want to go. Now, if Fox was in row 1, and Falco was in Row 3, and the space was in Row 2, THEN we'd have slight better theory chopping... but it'd till be theory that also suits Krystal.

ßruK

Smash Apprentice
If you look closely, u will see the body DOES belong to THE BRIDGE OF ELDIN, and that Body is Uniquely distinctive to The Wolf Character. Wolf is in. Call me dumb, I don't care, I don't need more evidence than that.

WINDoSt

Smash Rookie
To be honest, i dont care if its a real Wolf or not, as long as its not another Fox clone. Maybe something own, or a Snake clone would be cool.

ßruK

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping he's not a Fox Clone too. SPECIALLY on the Final Smash side...

And On the Other Hand... If Someone took the liberty to render such a Wolf Model just for making fun of us... then props to him. Though HIGHLY unlikely to do that in less than 4 hours since this is when the 35 character theory was confirmed (ROB character confirmed)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If u look closely, u will see that the head doesnt really fit to the body, theres a small white line between them.

That looks very real. I dont think someone would have designed something of that detail just to fool us, if they used the command model, (the one we all used before) then I'd be skeptical, but this? No. He looks perfectly brawlified. I'd argue this enough to say he's confirmed, and since the 35 character roster was revealed to be true, hes in.

Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom