• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A "Everyone Look At Me!" The Marth Video Critique Thread.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Time to keep everything all in one place. Getting sick of seeing new threads every waking moment.

Please post a Reference Code for us to respond to your videos and simply hit CTRL F on your keyboard, type in your reference code, and you will find your comments.

It should look something like:

Ref: username104

Video A
Video B
-P. O. F.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Do we not get enough homosexual jabs at our character without actively engendering them ourselves?

EDIT:

Why not have a searchable code for each evaluation set? Like...

hi guiz im nu plz look @ my marth & dont b 2 meen!

Video 1
Video 2 (obnoxious side comment)
Video 3

Reference code is: marth123
Then you can just Ctrl-F in your browser and bam, you're there.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Do we not get enough homosexual jabs at our character without actively engendering them ourselves?

EDIT:

Why not have a searchable code for each evaluation set? Like...
LOL, yeah. True.

I think putting everything in a single thread would allow everyone to grow as a player more rapidly.

Do you mean constantly update your own post w videos so you use a reference point? I find that you can just look for your own post (via look at your post history) and then obviously the posts that follow are obviously your critique.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
No like.

Reference code: ea3k

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

Give me feedback, please.
Reference code: pof!

Video 1
Video 2

Give me feedback, please.
Reference code: ea3k

lol u suk @ this game
See, then I can just search that and find everything that's relevant, even if people have posted about other stuff in between.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Reference code: l2p1

Wow, your Marth's really improved. I think you could start speeding it up a little, get rid of the periods of standing between your dash dances, but other than that, you're doing well.

If you get someone up on one of the top platforms, try full jumping an aerial. Uair or fair, doesn't matter. Then, if they dodge it or otherwise avoid it, you can double jump before hitting the ground to nail them with another aerial, like bair, fair, uair or even nair. You can't do that with short hops.

When you're chaining fairs off the stage, be sure to finish it. If you use just a fair at the end, you're either going to get the tip, which won't kill them, or the... flat... I guess, which isn't likely to kill them either, and really, gives them chances to hit you on the way back.

Aerial finishers can be nair, Shield Breaker, reverse Dolphin Slash and, of course, the dair spike. Don't get greedy, the fair combos are to kill, not just to rack up damage.

Don't be in such a rush to recover. Unless you can grab the edge with your second jump, they're probably going to be on it already, so bide your time. Use the Dancing Blade to stop and think. Marth's recovery is weak, but it's not as linear as people think it is.

When you hit their shield, try Dolphin Slashing to the top platform. It's hard to punish, as long as you're not predictable with it, it's fairly hard to shield grab, and if they try, often times, they'll get hit with a fair amount of knockback. Sheik's grabs hurt, and if you can get her to hesitate in using them, your job'll be a lot easier.

In general, I feel like you could be punishing her for being above you a bit better. If you'll notice, you get quite a few grabs on her, but it seems like you abandoned the uthrow after failing to capitalize on it several times. Seems like that person favors escaping even higher, so, instead of staying at the bottom with utilts, try platform dashing up onto their platform, then grabbing again. From there, you can throw upwards more, where they won't have a platform to catch them. Since people tend to be wary of being above Marth on a platform, they generally won't use a get up attack, so you'll be fairly free to grab them.

If that makes sense.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
those are great ideas, thanks :)

btw that was a week and a half ago. my marth is better already :p

did anyone see the pivot tipper fsmash tech chase?

edit:

and i vote for changing the title, too

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
haha ok. I'll change the title. I like the idea of Reference Code as well. Lets use it. Good stuff elvenarrow. So active on Marth boards. <3. lol.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I was thinkin' we should have the title be a reference to Marth's taunt. It's like... "Everyone, look at me" right?

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Ref code: fail1

Okay, here's what I see.

First of all, you wavedash too much during your dash dance. You've got a good range of movement, and when you're not wavedashing, you're keeping fairly mobile, but when you start looking for those random fsmashes, you start wavedashing a lot, and that fifteen frames of locked in movement is really going to hurt, especially against a space control character like Zelda.

Speaking of the fsmash, you're using it too much. Zelda's double jump really isn't that great and Farore's Wind has a good bit of startup lag. It's also very awkward to aim, so at higher percentages (like... probably starting from eighty percent or so) you can likely replace the fsmashes with nairs. They'll send her away enough for you to set up an edge guard, but it's also a lot safer than the fsmash. Your fsmashes are also only half spaced, which puts you in a dangerous position of being short hop kicked out of shield.

The nair can really help against Zelda. One of the most frustrating things (I feel) about the Zelda matchup is that your spacing can work against you, as tipper range is about lightning kick range too. So use the nair! It does the same amount of damage regardless of where you connect with, and Zelda's grab is slow and bad, so you shouldn't really have to worry about being shield grabbed. The nair opens up cross ups and close spacing for you. The most Zelda can do to you in that kinda range is... a nair out of shield, I guess, or a crouch cancel dsmash. Neither are too worrying.

In general, be more patient. If you get knocked away a little bit and you jump back in immediately, it's actually very easy for them to time a lightning kick on your face as you come back. Zelda doesn't follow up very well, so if you get knocked away, stay away and bide your time.

Hope that helps!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
fail1

I watched the first match (cpus being dumb and net is slow will watch the rest later) and I notice a couple of few quick things

1-you're not taking the match entirely seriously. Probably thinking "LOL, its only Zelda." Take every match seriously and believe it or not Zelda is not too bad VS Marth. It's not exactly ****. Spacing fair is not exactly always the safest bet. Her heel hurts.

2-Your speed, mobility, and control are very good but you're not facing Zelda enough. Keep your opponent in front of you at least 90% of the time. Marth excels with this.

3-Fsmash is AMAZING but only if you know you can land it. Running around and whiffing Fsmash will hurt you more than it will benefit you. Use it for edge guarding and comboing in this match up. Even so, only really use it if she lands on stage after recovery.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Some of the advices you guys give is so good and deep. you make me think of other options which i never thought of (i'm stupid)

Niko45

Smash Master
EDIT: Completely failed and missed the point of the ref codes. Changed it.

Niko vs Scar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK5YMYUefW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjZIX64BFIo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaK2skbAqK4&feature=related

Ref Code: 1Niko1

The nerves are really bad in these unfortunately but this is the best player I've ever been recorded against in tournament, so have at it.

Need help particularly with DI while being combo'd. I don't know what to do it seems like he can always follow up.

Elven: We are never going to agree about dash attack. It's absurdly lucrative if it connects. Nothing can just be spammed, you have to stay unpredictable, but a well placed dash attack is like a stock in this matchup. High risk for high reward is still viable. The stuff about him not having an instant kill button is so true lol. I get really bad nerves. Chased him in way too many situations. I'm not sure what you mean about wavedashing near falcon tho if you could elaborate.

Ndot: Thanks and you're definitely right. My idea of DI is too basic (DI x way to escape because if you DI y way you will get hit). In situations where I can get punished either way I have to be trickier with it.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
You are very good Niko, I was impressed at how well you did against Scar.

I have no time at the moment to give critique or anything, but I'll say that for DI while being combo'd, you should change up your DI during the combo, like DI away while he nairs you, then like DI into him for the next hit etc. This will throw off the Falcon player and mess up his comboing. I have found that this way is very effective, try different directions during combos, and experiment. Mix up your DI as well for the dthrow knee.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Ref Code: ihatefalconandsheik

Y'know if you're a lower controller port and you spawn on a platform, you can hold down at the beginning of a set and drop straight through said platform. It gets predictable if you do it too much, but it can help you avoid those starting knees, especially if you drop through with a uair or something.

In general, it looks like your combo breaking DI is off. In a lot of situations, it looks like you're holding up at percentages where a knee probably wouldn't be thrown, just because it wouldn't kill you. That enables them to combo you more, which is bad.

I like where you're putting yourself on the stage. It's a good place to dash dance camp, although, sometimes, Falcon will go through you and literally corner himself by the ledge. Sometimes you move in, which is good, but sometimes you run away. That's bad not only because you lose that opportunity, but also because Falcon is faster than you are and it's fairly easy to chase you down if you're moving that predictably. So, watch that.

Also, I feel like you could be doing more off of your grabs. Falcon's a fast faller, but he's not a spacie, so your usual uthrow stuff won't always work on him, though it seems like you figured that out. Uthrow fsmash does work at some percentages and it looks like you took advantage of that once or twice, which is good. Your tech chases off of the dthrow are a bit lacking, though. Maybe consider cutting out the following dtilt if he's not near the ledge, since it looks like he's escaping quite a bit.

Make sure you know when to use the nair and fair. There're occasions where you'd use one where I think you should use the other. The nair, I feel, is more of a safe, defensive move. In most situations, I would rather connect with the fair as it tends to combo better, using the nair only as a sort of "stay off me" move.

Uh, ledge stall. You really want that invincibility.

Try to cut down on the random fsmashes. Dtilt stuff on the ground, utilt stuff in the air, ftilt if you really have to. Most of your fsmashes are aimed at Falcon when he's got half or more of the stage behind him, which makes it so you not only won't kill him, but likely won't even get him off the stage far enough to edge guard. It's damage if you connect, yes, but you could be doing more off of tilts and if he punishes the fsmash... well, combos hurt.

That's weird. The Falcon seems to always tech through you on the dthrow. You should be reading and capitalizing on that.

Try not to double jump or really, be above Falcon at all. His uair is fast, has range and combos. You don't really want to set yourself up for any more punishment than he already doles out. And anyway, you're Marth. You need that double jump for your recovery. So save it. In most cases, a Dancing Blade can substitute the double jump at much lower risk.

When you're edge guarding Falcon, space yourself out at tip range. Not only will this make your edge guarding hurt more, but it'll also help you avoid the Falcon Dive. You really need to make edge guards count.

Grab after dtilts. That's. Yeah.

Be patient. This isn't the best matchup for Marth, so really, be careful. Play the match on your terms and tempo, not his.

Ref Code: niko

First of all, pick a better ref code =P If you Ctrl-F "niko", it's all over the page.

...maybe it's the lack of audio, but I swear that first video looks just a tiny bit sped up. Weird.

Anyway.

Stay in your zone. Every time you're forcing yourself into his side of the stage, you're getting punished. Also... don't use the dash attack as an approach. It's really not that great.

Falcon has much faster vertical movement than Marth does and against a character that punishes as hard as he does, you don't want to leave yourself open. Ideally, you want to stay at short hop height or lower. Trim down the excess movement.

Speaking of movement, you really really don't want to be wavedashing anywhere near Falcon. There's even an audio cue on the wavedash that just screams to be punished.

For the most part, it looks like you're getting punished because you're getting anxious. You're likely missing edge guards for the same reason.

Simply, don't.

Yeah, you're playing against a pro. So what? They're still human and they're still limited to their character. They don't have an instant kill button or a never die button. Just relax, be patient and play your game. Don't be afraid to camp, don't be afraid to take your time. You've got nothing to prove, all you're trying to do is win through whatever means necessary.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
ihatefalconandsheik

I watched the Sheik video.....

You're challenging Sheik tooooooo much in the air. Stay on the ground in this match up. D tilt, f tilt and grab are awesome. It's pretty much your only hope. CCing is a must and is extremely important. The worst Sheik can do to you at early percents is throw needles or grab you. It looks like your opponent is extremely offensive and isn't going to camp you all day long. Worship CC and D tilt to grabs or just grabs.

When you do an u throw WAIT to see what the Sheik does. If they jump out TIPPER fair, bair, or uair (your choice....do what works for you)...dont just hit them. If they do not jump u tilt and do fairs, bairs and uairs etc. There was a point where you comboed her nicely but she got to the ground and was able to hit you/grab whatever. If shes starting to linger toward the ground u tilt or uair quickly to keep them in a bad situation. Tippering at early %'s is crucial VS Sheik. I noticed you were trying to just combo her off stage and do some cool stuff. Just be textbook.

You're approaching with nair. Don't do that in any match up unless its someone with a bad shield (DK, GAW, Kirby?) Even still, its not safe.

Your edge guarding looked very solid and basic. Beautiful.

In terms of DI and where to go when shes hitting you mix it up...either way Sheik can hit you and be gay. In the center of the stage mix it up but near the ledge always DI away to avoid the fair. Always try to stay in the center of the stage because remember: Sheik Is Gayer Than You Near The Ledge. Us Marth's aren't exactly used to that. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
yo BC al, you guys should come down to Toronto sometime.
LOL or u guys can come down to Ottawa, ottawa is lacking seriously in melee :(

Ref Code: ihatefalconandsheik

Y'know if you're a lower controller port and you spawn on a platform, you can hold down at the beginning of a set and drop straight through said platform. It gets predictable if you do it too much, but it can help you avoid those starting knees, especially if you drop through with a uair or something.

In general, it looks like your combo breaking DI is off. In a lot of situations, it looks like you're holding up at percentages where a knee probably wouldn't be thrown, just because it wouldn't kill you. That enables them to combo you more, which is bad.

I like where you're putting yourself on the stage. It's a good place to dash dance camp, although, sometimes, Falcon will go through you and literally corner himself by the ledge. Sometimes you move in, which is good, but sometimes you run away. That's bad not only because you lose that opportunity, but also because Falcon is faster than you are and it's fairly easy to chase you down if you're moving that predictably. So, watch that.

Also, I feel like you could be doing more off of your grabs. Falcon's a fast faller, but he's not a spacie, so your usual uthrow stuff won't always work on him, though it seems like you figured that out. Uthrow fsmash does work at some percentages and it looks like you took advantage of that once or twice, which is good. Your tech chases off of the dthrow are a bit lacking, though. Maybe consider cutting out the following dtilt if he's not near the ledge, since it looks like he's escaping quite a bit.

Make sure you know when to use the nair and fair. There're occasions where you'd use one where I think you should use the other. The nair, I feel, is more of a safe, defensive move. In most situations, I would rather connect with the fair as it tends to combo better, using the nair only as a sort of "stay off me" move.

Uh, ledge stall. You really want that invincibility.

Try to cut down on the random fsmashes. Dtilt stuff on the ground, utilt stuff in the air, ftilt if you really have to. Most of your fsmashes are aimed at Falcon when he's got half or more of the stage behind him, which makes it so you not only won't kill him, but likely won't even get him off the stage far enough to edge guard. It's damage if you connect, yes, but you could be doing more off of tilts and if he punishes the fsmash... well, combos hurt.

That's weird. The Falcon seems to always tech through you on the dthrow. You should be reading and capitalizing on that.

Try not to double jump or really, be above Falcon at all. His uair is fast, has range and combos. You don't really want to set yourself up for any more punishment than he already doles out. And anyway, you're Marth. You need that double jump for your recovery. So save it. In most cases, a Dancing Blade can substitute the double jump at much lower risk.

When you're edge guarding Falcon, space yourself out at tip range. Not only will this make your edge guarding hurt more, but it'll also help you avoid the Falcon Dive. You really need to make edge guards count.

Grab after dtilts. That's. Yeah.

Be patient. This isn't the best matchup for Marth, so really, be careful. Play the match on your terms and tempo, not his.
ihatefalconandsheik

I watched the Sheik video.....

You're challenging Sheik tooooooo much in the air. Stay on the ground in this match up. D tilt, f tilt and grab are awesome. It's pretty much your only hope. CCing is a must and is extremely important. The worst Sheik can do to you at early percents is throw needles or grab you. It looks like your opponent is extremely offensive and isn't going to camp you all day long. Worship CC and D tilt to grabs or just grabs.

When you do an u throw WAIT to see what the Sheik does. If they jump out TIPPER fair, bair, or uair (your choice....do what works for you)...dont just hit them. If they do not jump u tilt and do fairs, bairs and uairs etc. There was a point where you comboed her nicely but she got to the ground and was able to hit you/grab whatever. If shes starting to linger toward the ground u tilt or uair quickly to keep them in a bad situation. Tippering at early %'s is crucial VS Sheik. I noticed you were trying to just combo her off stage and do some cool stuff. Just be textbook.

You're approaching with nair. Don't do that in any match up unless its someone with a bad shield (DK, GAW, Kirby?) Even still, its not safe.

Your edge guarding looked very solid and basic. Beautiful.

In terms of DI and where to go when shes hitting you mix it up...either way Sheik can hit you and be gay. In the center of the stage mix it up but near the ledge always DI away to avoid the fair. Always try to stay in the center of the stage because remember: Sheik Is Gayer Than You Near The Ledge. Us Marth's aren't exactly used to that. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Awesome thanks POF and Elvenarrow, your advice is going to help my game alot :) *takes notes

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ref code: fail1

sup dart.

watched first one vs atma and the one vs andale. A piece of advice that vro gave me after TIMS3, everytime you want to fsmash, dtilt instead. It works in every [ground] situation that fsmash works, but with no risk of being punished if they shield or if you wiff.

Also, try to be in the air more. Retreat fairs and nairs and dtilt/ftilt/utilt if they try to punish the lag. When you're looking to (for lack of a better word) approach, use spaced dtilt or grab if you're on the ground, or a low aerial. If you hit a shield with an low aerial, you can either dash dance behind them (if you're close) or dash dance away (if you're middle range) before they can grab you (obviously if you hit it with your tip, they can't grab you anyways).

I.B

Smash Lord
I have no time at the moment to give critique or anything, but I'll say that for DI while being combo'd, you should change up your DI during the combo, like DI away while he nairs you, then like DI into him for the next hit etc. This will throw off the Falcon player and mess up his comboing. I have found that this way is very effective, try different directions during combos, and experiment. Mix up your DI as well for the dthrow knee.
Enough of this **** Scott, lol. No, no, and more no. I watched your matches vs. Afro's Falcon and I see how far "mixing up your di" got you. :laugh:

Come to Sauga sometime. <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
ihatefalconandsheik

I think if I see another fsmash randomly from you again I might have to never use the move again myself. :psycho:

Stop fsmashing randomly....very bad idea. You are so aggressive with it that it makes me cringe. Stop. It's a fantastic move but only in certain situations in this match up. Any good Falcon will go "LOL, time to knee your *** oos!" Simple crap like u throw BS to u tilt to fsmash crap works nicely around high 50's/low 60's but other than that d tilt, f and d throw tech chases, and tippered fairs to whatever do wonders. If you land in front of Falcon after a fair and its not tipped and he shields...grab. If you l canceled it should lead to a grab. Falcon can't shine or do any quick attacks that can stop that.

Your spacing in the match up is actually very good but its your decision making and lack of edge guard game that is killing you. If Falcon happens to get on the ledge BACK OFF a little bit more than a fairs distance away. If he takes to the air do fairs and BS to pressure him but it if he goes for the stage grab him and throw him off again. Why are you using fsmash allllll the time to edge guard him? Simple d tilt, f tilt, jump off and dair to recovery, ledge hop dair, non tippered fair, jab, etc all work wonders. It's still a good edge guard but from the looks of it....you aren't consistent with it.....so don't do it all the time. Mix your edge game up. One thing I REALLY like to do in this match up is wait for Falcon to double jump. Holy crap after he DJs does he get ***** hard. Whats he going to do? UPB you? Try to bait his double jump.

Try tech chasing Falcon instead of uthrowing him because you don't look like you are too comfortable with how to combo him in the air properly. It looks like you're saying "Nice, hopefully this will work." Other than that I find d and f throw are much more reliable. Tech chasing is a good 20% at bare minimum of smash and fighting games in general.

Use and abuse your grab game in this match up because fair camping isn't always the best option. Falcon is so fast where he can practically run laps around you and get in on you. Keep the pressure on him and don't let him camp you but make good decisions in the process. Basically, camp him in his face and wait for Falcon to do what you want and then **** it.

Don't use fsmash unless you KNOW you can get it off because than Falcon will grab you....do stuff....change momentum...and then you die. Falcon works off momentum. Don't let him get it.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Double post because I made this thread

IB-I would critique your Marth but I suck at teams and always have. You don't want my advice. LOL.

I use top tier homo Fox and Jiggs in teams.

I'm literally a good 4X better in singles.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
ihatefalconandsheik

I think if I see another fsmash randomly from you again I might have to never use the move again myself. :psycho:

Stop fsmashing randomly....very bad idea. You are so aggressive with it that it makes me cringe. Stop. It's a fantastic move but only in certain situations in this match up. Any good Falcon will go "LOL, time to knee your *** oos!" Simple crap like u throw BS to u tilt to fsmash crap works nicely around high 50's/low 60's but other than that d tilt, f and d throw tech chases, and tippered fairs to whatever do wonders. If you land in front of Falcon after a fair and its not tipped and he shields...grab. If you l canceled it should lead to a grab. Falcon can't shine or do any quick attacks that can stop that.

Your spacing in the match up is actually very good but its your decision making and lack of edge guard game that is killing you. If Falcon happens to get on the ledge BACK OFF a little bit more than a fairs distance away. If he takes to the air do fairs and BS to pressure him but it if he goes for the stage grab him and throw him off again. Why are you using fsmash allllll the time to edge guard him? Simple d tilt, f tilt, jump off and dair to recovery, ledge hop dair, non tippered fair, jab, etc all work wonders. It's still a good edge guard but from the looks of it....you aren't consistent with it.....so don't do it all the time. Mix your edge game up. One thing I REALLY like to do in this match up is wait for Falcon to double jump. Holy crap after he DJs does he get ***** hard. Whats he going to do? UPB you? Try to bait his double jump.

Try tech chasing Falcon instead of uthrowing him because you don't look like you are too comfortable with how to combo him in the air properly. It looks like you're saying "Nice, hopefully this will work." Other than that I find d and f throw are much more reliable. Tech chasing is a good 20% at bare minimum of smash and fighting games in general.

Use and abuse your grab game in this match up because fair camping isn't always the best option. Falcon is so fast where he can practically run laps around you and get in on you. Keep the pressure on him and don't let him camp you but make good decisions in the process. Basically, camp him in his face and wait for Falcon to do what you want and then **** it.

Don't use fsmash unless you KNOW you can get it off because than Falcon will grab you....do stuff....change momentum...and then you die. Falcon works off momentum. Don't let him get it.
LOL sorry~ i ll try and stop fsmashing randomly >_<
im going to use 'marth is not my main' john haha jk
thanks again POF for the advice, i hope you continue to use fsmash, and i hope you dunt stop fsmashing because of me >_<

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
LOL sorry~ i ll try and stop fsmashing randomly >_<
im going to use 'marth is not my main' john haha jk
thanks again POF for the advice, i hope you continue to use fsmash, and i hope you dunt stop fsmashing because of me >_<
I'm just obscenely blunt and a bit of a jerk in my advice because it helps people to remember what they are doing wrong. When I first started playing Brookman used to ask me everytime I made a mistake, "Why the hell would you do that?" (Sometimes really loudly too. lol) It's not constructive criticism on the initial aspect but it makes you stop and think to yourself, "What should I have done?" and/or "Why is this bad?"

I like to put a little umph in my advice because I personally hate reading crap like "get him off stage" or "do this because its awesome" because it's so broad and everyone says that.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ref code: Mi2

When you're marth teamed with a sheik, you will need to be leading the team. for one, sheik's aerial mobility is crap, so she can't really approach the other team. also you have to realize that your sword covers a lot of space. if your ally goes in first and you go in second for coverage, you have to be pretty **** accurate because you don't want to be comboing your teammate.

as far as the teamwork went, you guys worked together really well. One thing i would suggest when playing vs peach, don't try to edgeguard her. In singles you have nothing else to spend your time on, so your best bet is to at least try. In doubles, its a waste of time. Go 2v1 her partner while she is floating back to the stage. The only time i say edge guard her is when she has to use her upb or is recovering below the stage.

edit:
watching second game now, advice coming in a second

Watch your teams zoning. you hit your partner ninetynine times. Give them space. Talk with your partner beforehand, establish things like

If you get a grab, throw him to me
You lead, i'll cover your back
If i'm at the edge, i'm fine as long as i'm not being edge hogged

ect, ect...

TBH it looked like KK got scared and went into carry mode and instead of playing like a team he just tried to throw down as much woop-*** as he could.

Were you guys a throw together team or do you team with him often?

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Enough of this **** Scott, lol. No, no, and more no. I watched your matches vs. Afro's Falcon and I see how far "mixing up your di" got you. :laugh:

Come to Sauga sometime. <3
lol, it has worked, Ryan told me to mix up my DI and ****. I get combo'd less now, however, more can be done, :D, help me lolz.

Top Bottom