• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Every Super Smash Brother vs Thanos: Who wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Basically Every Super Smash Brother, including cut characters

Vs

Thanos and the black order (yeah he's not alone)

Here's the scenario

Thanos wants to conquer, Smash Bros stands in the way. Fight to the death. Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, but the stones he needs to get first. The location of this fight starts at Hyrule Field in Breath of the Wild. This is set after Calamity Ganon is defeated. This is a mixed canon battle. It's mostly just canon games vs comic/movie. But I'll list some exceptions for game characters.

The 6 infinity stones have conveniently always been with out heroes.

IMG_20180502_173226.jpg

Rosalina has the space stone within the pendant on her chest. Losing it would mean no more space/gravity manipulation and teleport. But she still has her shield and low level telekinesis with her wand. And obviously it would ruin her dress.

IMG_20180502_173813.jpg

Meta-Knight has the power stone in the hilt of his sword Galaxia. Losing it would mean destroying his sword. He could theoretically find another sword, especially given the location of the fight. But without Galaxia, Meta Knight loses many of his unique abilities.

IMG_20180502_174650.jpg

Where else would the Time Stone be except the Ocarina of Time. Losing it would mean the young hero of time loses his ability to time travel, warp, call his horse and conjure storms. Of course he would still have access to his transformation masks and his various weapons.

IMG_20180502_175643.jpg

Is it much surprise Palutena guards and infinity stone? In this case she holds the soul gem. Losing it wouldn't really affect her much. But if Pit is killed, he really would be finished. And I guess her staff would have less reach???? Outside of Smash, I'm actually not sure what it's needed for. It would lose all magic regardless

IMG_20180502_181055.jpg

I can't picture the specificity of the next one without spoilers, but Shulk holds the mind stone, and this is a very late game Shulk, actually it's endgame. But he only holds one.
This Monado holds the mind stone. To lose it would be to lose sword entirely and all its might. But again, Shulk only has one, so no reset universe haxs. Without, Shulk would have to rely on whatever ordinary weapon he could find. He would also lose his visions.

Bayonetta holds the final stone, the one of reality. She keeps it close to heart. Actually it's in her heart. The heart of an umbran witch. Without it, I'm pretty sure she's dead. So Thanos needs to at least kill her before he can complete the set.

That covers all the stones. Now for boring specifications of each character
All Mario Universe characters: games only. No Paper Mario. Spin-offs abilities allowed. All 7 Koopalings take part too. Mario & Luigi may use each power up once. No dreamy luigi
Link: TP incarnation only, this is because we already have multiple Links
Zelda: Tp incarnation, but HW can be used as a source for her rapier skills. And Sheik has Ninja skills like in Smash
Ganondorf: TP again, but feats in Oot, WW and HW may be considered
Toon Link: WW and PH only
Young Link: Oot and MM only
Samus: No Fusion or PED suit. But otherwise fair game
Kirby: Kirby could probably one shot Thanos if Star Slam heroes is anything to go by. So we'll ignore sub games for fairness (I love I have to Nerf Kirby for fairness) but in exchange his abilities from the anime may be looked at for strength EXCEPT for the ridiculous frying pan to the sun chef. All Kirby characters are Smash size
King Dedede: just main games, anime would be a nerf
Meta Knight: Galaxia will have some traits from the anime such as only the chosen may wield it, as well as the way the blade phases into existence. Other wise mostly just games
Star Fox: Smash Bros abilities can be used, they also have access to their ships
Pokemon: Feats in both anime and games apply. Standard abilities for all except Greninja, who gets battle bond. All Pokemon are natural size
Earthbound: games only
F-Zero: Smash Bros abilities allowed
All retro: Smash abilities allowed
Fire Emblem: Canonical game appearances only.
Kid Icarus: Games and the tie in shorts. Pit and Dark Pit may also carry more than one weapon.
Pikmin: Olimar and Alph are here. Only 100 Pikmin between them though. Same size as in Smash
Sonic: games only, has the chaos emeralds.
Snake: games only
Villager: I'll allow Smash moves
Wii Fit Trainer: Smash counts.
Mega Man: his games only
Little Mac: Except the Final Smash, I'll allow Smash as a source of strength
Mii:......Smash skills only
Pac-Man: games and Smash both allowed
Shulk: as stated above he uses his end game weapon. But nothing to extreme
Ryu: has actually fought Thanos before, but we'll just look at Street Fighter
Cloud: the game and tie in movies and sequel spin-off stuff. Basically the stuff that's kinda canon. No Kingdom Hearts or Smash
Bayonetta: Her two games only
Thanos and crew may use any comic, animation or recent movie

I'd love to see how others envision this scenario. Be careful because there could be infinity war spoilers in this.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
While an interesting scenario, this isn't really suitable for a valid topic. Thanos is not a video game character, but it also isn't really something to discuss due to this particular factor.

Thus, it is going to be locked. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom