• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Every Characters' Personality Types ?

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
Hey everyone, I have something to propose you, it might look a bit silly, but I'm sure it can be pretty funny. :)

I was wondering how the general personality of the roster looked like.
I'm not sure if a lot of you have played Tomodachi Life, but the goal here is to determine the personality of every character just as this game does.
After all, it's possible that you like this character not only because of his design or playstyle, but because he has quite the same personnality than you. ;)

Generally, in personnality quiz, we find 4 categories with 4 others sub categories. I use this site as exemple, it's the best I have : https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

I will try with some exemples of some characters, but of course, feel free to give your opinion :

:4mario: : ENTJ

:4link: : INFP

:4kirby: : ESFJ

:4falcon: : ESTP

:4marth: : ENFJ

It can be quite hard if you don't exaclty know every aspects of the character, so I count on you if you can complete. :)

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
Throwing some ideas out there without too much thought behind them:

Cloud: IxTx
Sonic: ExFP
Mewtwo: INTx
Meta Knight: INTx

Top Bottom