• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - CEO 2014 Event Schedule for Melee and Project M

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
As it stands I'm going to be starting both Melee AND Project M official tournament singles pools on Saturday of the event, however if someone we get a super high amount of pre-registrations before May that could change to Friday afternoon start times.

We plan to have Teams/Doubles for both games as well but those would have to start on Friday.

Sunday will host finals for hopefully both games, but a decision may be made to stream either one Top 8 or possible both Games with Top 4 to showcase both games on Sunday afternoon in the Main Ring.

Saturday could have Semi-Finals Top 8 to cut to top 4 either in the Ring or the Smash Ballroom.

CEO 2014 has 2 Ballrooms, one is 20,000 Sq Ft and the Other is 6,000 sq ft.

Main Ballroom hosts over 9 different games while the smaller room which has room for over 500 people will be strictly for Smash unless turnout it low and something else might be added in there.

I plan to accommodate the best way possible for Smash but it all depends on people helping the event and registering early.

www.ceogaming.org/register

Also anyone can tell you that for CEO I'm all about having as many casuals/friendlies available as we can.

Sunday the Smash Ballroom will remain open and start clearing out in the evening around 8 pm. So while I'd like EVERYONE to be in the Main Ballroom to support finals when the final schedule is decided you're still welcome to enjoy casuals/friendlies all Weekend long when setups are not in tournament use.

Last edited:
Top Bottom