• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evaluation/Help your G&W,Video Critique Thread,Updated (11-01-09))

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
okay vs Lucario

Nice use of bucket,just becareful of when you use it:p, if he was a little faster he could have landed a few hits in
1:23: was a chance to gimp but it was friendlies so all is good
1:49: that was a nice,but you could have thrown in a nair after that bair,then a up and B
2:10: i'm pretty sure that nair trick doesn't work in FD o.O,i think it works more on lylat lol,nice try though.coming up with a nair would have saved you
3:02: lol you shouldn't have come down with that fairD:.it can easily be blocked,and lucario's fmash has a long range
3:08: nice kill:p,he fell right into that
3:20 same thing with the fairsD:
3:32 hehe actually i've tried this before,it worked only one time for me,but it was sweet:p,throw down into upsmash would have gotten him there,nice try though :X
3:54 again, the fair
4:02 nice nair into bair
4:06 should have grabbed:p,although the up and B did save you few times,you did miss some great chances to land a hit in
4:29 great timing and epic finish:p

I'll do the other vid when i get the time to. Overall you played well,work on spacing a bit. i didn't see too many SH bairs, do it more when lucario is at low %. You're fair game was okay..but don't go right into your opponent,space the fair well that you go back a bit, that way you wont be punished so easily. Hmm throwing in a few Uairs wouldn't have hurt,it throws your opponent's game off at times so you can air combo more:p

I liked your use of bucket here and how it killed him at the end.
The occasion bacon was great lol :D.you used it at the right times but not too much to make it obvious.he actually roll dodged into you once D:,should have punished him good!

good games

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
The rest are there on youtube on the side bar thing, but i thought i would just put the ones i played the best and didnt want to chuck 6 vids at you. I ended up winning both sets in 3 matches. The one thing that i have changed since then is that i turned tap jump on. So i dont do the whole roll thing.

vs. Jlo (DK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGHDbIF1o_I&feature=related

vs. MDUO (MK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp85CjE4MOc&feature=related

Response this week would be extremely benificial since i have a tourny this weekend and waiting to put those vids up wont exactly help me now lol.

Anauel

Smash Cadet
Rev:
Well, one thing I'd like to say is that I think sometimes it's more beneficial for you to show the vids in which you did worse. I know it's ego-deflating, but it's skill-inflating :D

vs Lucario.

One thing I noticed right away is that you haven't realized that a falling lucario is bad. You can't usmash him, you can't nair him. Whenever he's falling, try attacking diagonally or horizontally, not from below. He'll beat your approaches. You do want him to be in the air, since his ground game is better than yours, but you don't want him above you. Uair more to mindgame him into dodging.

Also, at 1:21, you should've ledgegrabbed. His recovery doesn't hit you, so try ledgegrabbing more often.

Nair before you bucket brake. It does help.

You keyed a lot in that match. The key is awesome (I know I love it) but it's very predictable and can be punished. Try using it a lot less.

I laughed at your 2 dsmash kills :D <3 dsmash. Oh and the ending was brutal.

vs Diddy.

It was way too slow. You two played it too patiently, maybe you were afraid of each other.

You fair'd a lot and uair'd too much. Oh, don't pick up the bananas unless you're feeling lucky. Our picking-up range is awful. Otherwise it was a good game. Diddy is a hard matchup.

Anime:

vs DK

Most important advice I can give is this: watch where you recover. There was this recovery at 3:06 (and again at 3:37) in which the DK panicked, but he could've landed a grab on you and you'd be dead at 41%.

Great use of bucket breaking!

Less grabs, more nairs (our grab range is awful). Nair -> nair -> uair -> more nairs is a personal favorite of mine. DK is very vulnerable to nairs.

The last kill was incredible. You were exactly where you need to be in order not to be dead. Watch out next time for DK's super armor.

I really hate fighting DK. Every time I hear a smash, I flinch. I recently had a couple of games with a good DK. They're like 5 posts above this one. Check the first one out to see how you should approach him, and the others to see how NOT to approach him.

vs Mk

The grab -> dsmash technicque is pretty awesome, but don't overuse it. Had you gotten him to around 90-100% without using your dsmash, the fight would've been easier on you. Only exception is if you're going to die, then spam it all you want so that when you respawn, your smashes are refreshed and he's at a high percentage.

You roll a lot. Don't do it. If you feel you're in danger, upB, it's a lot safer.

Great, GREAT second kill. You spaced that tornado nicely. :D

--

That's all I have. I only saw the videos you guys posted here. I'll try to see the others in the week.

Good luck!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
The rest are there on youtube on the side bar thing, but i thought i would just put the ones i played the best and didnt want to chuck 6 vids at you. I ended up winning both sets in 3 matches. The one thing that i have changed since then is that i turned tap jump on. So i dont do the whole roll thing.

vs. Jlo (DK)

vs. MDUO (MK)

Response this week would be extremely benificial since i have a tourny this weekend and waiting to put those vids up wont exactly help me now lol.
somebody responded to ya:)

I'll get to it tomorrow as well

busy week for me x_x

i might have a vid or two of myself soon for comments

Nicole

Smash Champion
d-d-d-d-double post.

Peeks, I only watched the DK vid (cause it's 6 am) but a couple things I noticed.

1) Around 1:35 or so you had a perfect chance to punish his missed Donkey punch. Instead, you chose to whiff a grab. GW is one of the best characters at punishing, and a Dsmash/Usmash probably would've killed him there.

2) Seems like you're pretty uncomfortable grabbing. Looks like you know that grabbing is good and that you want to do it, but you don't execute it very well. That may be because of DK's ******** range though, it's probably hard to get close enough to grab.

3) Turtle approach gets predictable fast. It's good for you that Jlo didn't shield it particularly well. Nair is really good for juggling DK and getting him the air and you hardly used it!

4) Bait more! DK's fairly laggy, use that to your advantage since he can kill you at like 10%

I have alot of these problems myself, sigh. But I'm looking forward to our Gdub dittos this weekend, should be fun!

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
yeah vs dk you can really use Uair to get some good hits in. Time it right and with his laggy *** moves you get some free hits. Also never count out fastfalling nairs on the edge, since it's DK if you would catch him with a good one and up b him into the level there is no way he is getting back with his horrible vertical recovery. Just something to keep in mind for the DK fights cause they can def. be hard.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad

vs. Jlo (DK)

vs. MDUO (MK)

first video
well at first the battle was kind of slow at first min,neither of you were getting hits in o.o
but you needed to space a lot more in this battle,you kept on trying to approach from front
although you did get some hits in,its best to approach from top/behind or sh bair until you get him in the air.You did a few random roll dodges..like..you'd randomly roll dodge into him,try to avoid doing that,especially at high damage.
on your second stock,again trying to approach from front with dashes
and at a high damage,you can be grab killed either by stage spike or simply he back throws you out of the screen.Nice bucket breaks though,Lucky kill at the end:p,must have been a "phew"

second video
well you went for too many grabs are first,and you were punished for it. again,little more spacing ,nice shield grabs throughout the whole battle. you got a bit too agressive when you were behind,especially that random FsmashD:,nice job catching up though. hmm not sure if it would be advised or not,but more nairs maybe?not sure. i dont fight too many MK's lol

sorry if it's all jumbled up ^^^^^
was commenting as i watched lol

Well overall against DK,just simply avoid approaching from the front,Sh bair more,and try to get in the air as much as possible,Uair helps

good games

This looks like a good place to put my videos!

Um, I don't know how to play against MK at all. And I know that I key at inopportune times. But I'd love some real feedback! Also, sorry about the commentary, unless it amuses you (which it may). Also, my voice isn't this annoying IRL (promise!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGvUNPIhg8 (vs Pika)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iISYCNXXFis (vs MK)
lol your voice was entertaining
vs pike
well for starters,nice job on the fmashing,he seemed to dodge in place a lot so it worked lol,just becareful on how much you use it.
wow the corneria should have been 3 stock lol,the pika was using B alot,plus the ships ,haha bucket fest
well be careful about offstage kills on the left side lol,you went too far and the ship blasted you

Pika's attacks are pretty predictable IMO,you should have shield grabbed some of his attacks
Corneria one was just fine IMO,spacing was good, but you fell for this thunderbolts twice:p
bair into grab is a sweet move,people don't expect it :D

i'll do the MK one shortly

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator

vs. Jlo (DK)
I am going to only comment on this first video, as its the only one I felt like watching.

First and foremost, your use of the Turtle is pretty bad. As far as I remember, the only times you used the turtle, you ALWAYS moved into the opponent, and never spaced it well. It's fine versus bad opponents, which this DK was one, but you will find yourself getting shield grabbed all day if you try this against better players. Dont be afraid to use it to attack their shield and back out when using the Turtle. Going across the stage with it is a little silly.

Second tendency I picked up on was that the only attack out of the upB you ever used was Dair. As far as attacking out of the upB, both Nair and Bair are usually better choices, Nair especially. Try to mix it up; I noticed some pokes with the parachute that would of chained into the Nair lovely, but you instead tried to Dair and missed.

The third thing you tried to use waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much was your freaking running grab. I dunno if you got the memo, but G&W's running grab is pretty **** bad. You SPAMMED grabs at the DK, and I'm shocked he didn't clean you up because of it. G&W's grab game is great, but try to choose your moments a little better and don't become predictable working towards grabbing the foe. On this note, the only thing I saw you do once you got a grab was Dthrow -> Usmash. You're lucky your opponent hasn't learned to tech, but Dthrow isn't so hot when against someone with a long tech roll who abuses it (i.e. A good Snake). Mixing up with Uthrows is good against someone like DK where your Nairs and Uairs keep him *****. If they don't tech, feel free to jab -> regrab or just tech chase regrabs. It's abuseable.

Critique being done, I think you did a very solid job with Bucket braking. Thats a key part of a good G&W's game, and you have it down fairly well.

Good luck at your tournament, and I hope you were just spamming these things because you knew he was a bad DK.

Noa.

Smash Master
This looks like a good place to put my videos!

Um, I don't know how to play against MK at all. And I know that I key at inopportune times. But I'd love some real feedback! Also, sorry about the commentary, unless it amuses you (which it may). Also, my voice isn't this annoying IRL (promise!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGvUNPIhg8 (vs Pika)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iISYCNXXFis (vs MK)
I only watched the MK video.

I have two things to say.

1. You rolled a few too many times. G&W's roll really sucks. Not only is it short, but slow. When he approached you with tornado, you tried to roll away. G&W has quite a few ways to deal with an aproaching tornado, so you shouldn't have to be rolling away from it.

2. Whenever you got a dthrow, you tended to mess up your followup. Dsmash is very nice to do when an MK doesn't tech, but you were a little on the slow side. Do you use c-stick for your smashes? You usually ducked or charged your smash a little, which let the MK punish you. Also, keep in mind other moves to follow up with against an MK who doesn't tech. You could use greenhouse or dtilt. Just to mix it up a little.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I am going to only comment on this first video, as its the only one I felt like watching.

First and foremost, your use of the Turtle is pretty bad. As far as I remember, the only times you used the turtle, you ALWAYS moved into the opponent, and never spaced it well. It's fine versus bad opponents, which this DK was one, but you will find yourself getting shield grabbed all day if you try this against better players. Dont be afraid to use it to attack their shield and back out when using the Turtle. Going across the stage with it is a little silly.

Second tendency I picked up on was that the only attack out of the upB you ever used was Dair. As far as attacking out of the upB, both Nair and Bair are usually better choices, Nair especially. Try to mix it up; I noticed some pokes with the parachute that would of chained into the Nair lovely, but you instead tried to Dair and missed.

The third thing you tried to use waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much was your freaking running grab. I dunno if you got the memo, but G&W's running grab is pretty **** bad. You SPAMMED grabs at the DK, and I'm shocked he didn't clean you up because of it. G&W's grab game is great, but try to choose your moments a little better and don't become predictable working towards grabbing the foe. On this note, the only thing I saw you do once you got a grab was Dthrow -> Usmash. You're lucky your opponent hasn't learned to tech, but Dthrow isn't so hot when against someone with a long tech roll who abuses it (i.e. A good Snake). Mixing up with Uthrows is good against someone like DK where your Nairs and Uairs keep him *****. If they don't tech, feel free to jab -> regrab or just tech chase regrabs. It's abuseable.

Critique being done, I think you did a very solid job with Bucket braking. Thats a key part of a good G&W's game, and you have it down fairly well.

Good luck at your tournament, and I hope you were just spamming these things because you knew he was a bad DK.
umm...nice critique o_o

but i guess the avi describes your mood today lol
you sound pissedo_o

and thank you guys

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Thanks you guys, ill do my best to not put your words to waste. Im still trying to figure out how to play in tournies, whenever i do i play way differently than normal for some reason, i noticed that i get way tense and forget the different attack patterns that i like. I watched those vids again and it is pretty embarassing lol. But wut evs, ill just concentrate harder or something.

Hopefully i get time to watch those other vids tonite. (frickin homework).

Nicole

Smash Champion
I only watched the MK video.

I have two things to say.

1. You rolled a few too many times. G&W's roll really sucks. Not only is it short, but slow. When he approached you with tornado, you tried to roll away. G&W has quite a few ways to deal with an aproaching tornado, so you shouldn't have to be rolling away from it.

2. Whenever you got a dthrow, you tended to mess up your followup. Dsmash is very nice to do when an MK doesn't tech, but you were a little on the slow side. Do you use c-stick for your smashes? You usually ducked or charged your smash a little, which let the MK punish you. Also, keep in mind other moves to follow up with against an MK who doesn't tech. You could use greenhouse or dtilt. Just to mix it up a little.
Actually, this guy had been teching the dthrow earlier (which I appreciated), but since this was our last match, he stopped! It really messed me up, especially cause HE started doing dsmash out of MY throw. I realize now if that starts happening I should just shield and grab him again or dtilt, but during the match I don't really adapt very well (something I need to work on) I don't use the C-stick also, does it come out faster if I do?

Thanks for the critique though, I know I roll too much >_< When the tornado comes at me, should I just up-B? I don't really like shielding it as it eats alot of my shield.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
When the tornado comes at you,try your best to shield it,receiving no dmg is always best:p
if you do happen to get caught in it,try your best to up and B out of it

sometimes MK will be sent up high and super vulnerable :D

Noa.

Smash Master
Actually, this guy had been teching the dthrow earlier (which I appreciated), but since this was our last match, he stopped! It really messed me up, especially cause HE started doing dsmash out of MY throw. I realize now if that starts happening I should just shield and grab him again or dtilt, but during the match I don't really adapt very well (something I need to work on) I don't use the C-stick also, does it come out faster if I do?

Thanks for the critique though, I know I roll too much >_< When the tornado comes at me, should I just up-B? I don't really like shielding it as it eats alot of my shield.
Wow, that MK really does know how to screw around with not teching.

Using the C-stick doesn't technically make your smashes come out faster. It's just that if you use the A button for smashes, there always those few frames that you spend charging it up just a little. That makes it execute just a little while later. But a few frames count, and we want to be as fast as we can against MK. If you use the C-stick, then it instantly sends out an uncharged smash. No need to worry about accidentaly holding the A button too long, espicially when G&W's smashes aren't that fast. But it's personal preference of course.

When the tornado is coming toward you there are some options that we can take. We can UpB, either retreating away into the air or if you space it correctly, it blasts MK up into the air in freefall which is perfect for punishment. I know that dsmash beats the tornado and that fsmash probably beats it, but I'm not sure. The tornado actually doesn't post much of a threat for G&W.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Nicole, firstly i did enjoy the commentary, sounded like the bit of MO i have seen lol.

For realsies though, I wathched your entire mk set. The first match was a bit rough, too much rolling and spot dodging that you were punished for, upb would have got you out of most of those situations safely. That first ko was really awesome.

The 2nd match you tech chased very well, those up smashes really put the hurt on him. You used your upb very offensively which i personally like to do alot. It is very underated as an attack and often catches your opponent off guard. You had some nice bucket brakes in there, especially in your first stock. You had some really good combos throughout the match. But again you rolled and spot dodged into trouble.

In the last match his not teching shinanigans got to ya. You caught on right away with him not teching and down smashing, but with the slight charge on the smashes you shot yourself in the foot. Using the c-stick in all of those situations would have benefited you. You would have hit him every time had you done that. I'm impressed that you were coming back like that. Early SDs can be really demoralizing, but you nearly took 2 stocks to win.

Overall except for the first match, they were pretty good. I have trouble with mks as well, actually the entire cast screws me up except for sheik, cause i only have one person to train with unless we go to des moines. Cant wait to meet/play you on sat. See ya then!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
General overview

you need to work on your spacing more,you were being too aggressive at some points
definitely consider Sh bairing more,and work on your nairs,

remember this is corneria,pretty much G&W's best stage,wouldn't hurt to spam more downsmash, especially on a light character like kirby,you can kill pretty fast

igtg
i'll say more tomorrow
ggs:)

Nicole

Smash Champion
Thanks for the tips guys, I beat a Meta Knight at the last tournament I was at :) (which is the first one I've ever beaten that wasn't a huge scrub). But I lost to a Marth and a Sheik Oh well. Hopefully some vids from that tournament will be up sometime so I can get more critiques!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad

To start it,avoid approaching with bacon,you will be punished for it most of the times >.<
release one or two if you feel it's safe to use it at most

okay well you need to work on your spacing alot..to be honest, you got hit by kirby's forward smash too many times >.<

...and react faster lol
on your first stock,kirby would be right next to you,and both of you would be just standing there

around 1:00 was a great opportunity to get some free dtilts in
work on approaches,i didn't see too many bairs in this battle:(
Use Uair more,and work on yours nairs

General overview

you need to work on your spacing more,you were being too aggressive most of the time
definitely consider Sh bairing more,and work on your nairs,

remember this is corneria,pretty much G&W's best stage,wouldn't hurt to spam more downsmash, especially on a light character like kirby,you can kill pretty fast

and most importantly,Corneria= easy bucket kills
fill your bucket with the tiny ship's lasers or the big ship if you want to go for it lol

Thanks for the tips guys, I beat a Meta Knight at the last tournament I was at :) (which is the first one I've ever beaten that wasn't a huge scrub). But I lost to a Marth and a Sheik Oh well. Hopefully some vids from that tournament will be up sometime so I can get more critiques!

haha i'm happy all went well for you^_^
that is my purpose of this thread
for everyone to learn
and i'm glad it was able to help you out in tourney play

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I think I just cried a little on the inside. I never want to try playing online, not even once. That looked so painful.

But as far as advice goes: Use the jump button a lot. You should be using aerial attacks 90% of the time, especially to rack up damage. Then finish with a kill move, preferably not fsmash. ;)

pheX

Smash Apprentice
First of all: OH MY GOD. Online so awful. Almost couldn't stand watching it.

You need to stop spamming this f smash! That wont work against good opponents. This will definately not work offline! You would be ***** if you try to approach with Running Fsmash :laugh:
Also stop the side B. There is no point in that. You might have luck, but everythime you use the side B you could have used another attack as well. And its very likely that a standard punishing attack would have been better.
However, you need to start approaching with your aerials! GnW does not have a good ground game. His aeriels are litterarely the key! (: I didnt see you using the bair lol. Its like Gaws best move! You can spam the bair! but space it!! (Well online you dont need to space your bair since online spacing is ****ed up, but try at least) The only aerial approach you do is a dair in front of your enemy. thats actualy the worst thing you can do. Either do it directly on your enemy or right behind him so he can not punish you that easy.
You didnt get punished this match because it was online and you enemy couldnt operate but offline you would. believe me.

Use more aerials! Dair can be ****, bair is ****, Nair is ****, Uair is very nice, und fair is nice if you dont over use it. (Gimping, finishing, certain other situations) try to punish your opponents apporaches with a SH Bair out of your shield.

And Tech :)

H4XGD

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the help, guys! Next week, I have an offline tourney, and I'll have my Smashing friends over some time that week, as well. (Next week is Spring Break for me -- not this week).

Before then, I'll practice my Bairs, but how do you suggest Teching with GaW's roll being so bad and how do you usually space for Bair?

Noa.

Smash Master
To space bair, you want to hit with the tip of the move. To do this, you enter with bair, and then start retreating with it. That way it leaves you with good space between you and the opponent.

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the help, guys! Next week, I have an offline tourney and I'll have my Smashing friends over some time that week, as well. (Next week is Spring Break for me, not this week).

Before then, I'll practice my Bairs, but how do you suggest Teching with GaW's roll being so bad and how do you usually space for Bair?
In this case i meant that you should tech the walls in corneria, so you dont land on in front of the feets of your opponents (: Spacing the bair is pretty easy. First of all i always to short hoped bairs, i think they are more precise. Just move "backwards" (away from your opponent) when you the bair hits his shield, or does not hit im at all. If you hit him, just continue. The best way I guess is to move backwards as soon as you ve made the list hit of the bair (the last one is so nasty, you opponents will get really mad :p Spacing the bair is especially important against characters who can punish out of their shield very well. (Snake for example)
So i wish you good luck @ tourney, and let me know how it go ;)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
you need to do more aerial attacks
G&W relies on that a lot to rack up damage,then you can try going for smashes
you can try and go for fmashes...
but downsmash and upsmash are common and better kill moves,you probably already know:p
on the side note upsmash can kill some characters at a pretty low %,especially at corneria
so learn how to use it well :p

SH bair more,and space well
going in for bair but going back a bit as it ends is a example of good spacing

well good games and goodluck :gw:

and no bash wifi guys >_>
it isn't that bad

pheX

Smash Apprentice

I suppose I don't have to mention the self kills. They are pretty stupid ;)
Your off stage dair isnt a bad idea, but dont fast fall it. "Slow Fall it". Its very useful.
Learn to handle the edges of FD. It isnt that difficult. Dont use your up B while your left/right beside the edge.

Then I didnt see you use a single short hopped aerial. Do more short hops! they arent so predictable especially when you perform them out of your shield.
To many f smashes. I dont wanna be cocky or something but that yoshi was awfully bad. It might work against him, but he is an exception.
Also the Dthrow : U always do the Dsmash. I do it too when my opponent is that predictable and never techs. But since he either do the stand up attack or just lie there and never techs, u can take a bigger advantage of that. You might try to regrab him , wait for standup attack then shieldgrab, or techchase to regrab, or tapA to regrab, or you might also just tapA him alot since many people DI in the wrong direction then shield and then get regrabed. Try to use different things.
Great that you stoped the Side B, and I saw some Bairs there. Keep it up

H4XGD

Smash Rookie
How exactly do I slow fall Dair? I've managed to watch myself do it, but I've never figured out how I did.

EDIT: I feel so nooby right now. I just went back and read Omegablackmage's guide. Never mind on the Question.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yea the guides are really useful^_^
it actually helped me figure out stuff i never knew before

come on guys D:
more vids

Noa.

Smash Master
Hmm, I wish I had more vids. I have some replays of doubles I did at a tourney yesterday but I can't record them. :ohwell:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
try using a video camera to record them ?D:

lol or search your name on youtube

sometimes it's already put up:p
you never know haha

cutter

Smash Champion
If you want to record vids by yourself instead of sending them to someone else (which can be a huge pain because of how Nintendo set it up), buy a capture card and get some cables to go with it.

I use EasyCap; it produces good quality video. Buy composite cables + splitters and you're basically good to go. The EasyCap automatically comes with editing software for free on the CD and you'll be recording stuff in no time.

Noa.

Smash Master
Wow, thanks for the advice guys!

I did put some vids of me up on youtube some other time by using my friend's camera. It just now occured to me that I can use my own camera to record my replays. So by tonight or maybe tomoroww I'll have some doubles to put into this thread. Don't be expecting too much though, because I'm not that good. (which is why I'm using this thread, lol)

Cutter, I've always wondered when to get a capture card. I think that I'll ask for one for my birthday. I just hope that I don't buy one that doesn't work for my computer/TV. I just need to choose wisely which capture card to buy.

Top Bottom