• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[European Ruleset] #7 : Pictochat

Pictochat: Counterpick or Banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Because you're not using the criteria that is used for selecting liberal stages. At least put some effort into it.

@Greward Distant Planet allows for mini-circle camping, probably not bad enough to be banned from the liberal list, it's a possibility.
Everyone has different criteria.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
The cars is mostly forewarned (and the place it´s harder to know if it´s coming, just be prepared since it´s avoidable/doesn´t hit the whole screen)

Circlecamping on Distant planet, atleast Snakes C4 solves that "problem".

Green greens is very hard for me to decide for either CP or banned, I can see Snake(Very early kills, platformcontrol, MK(as on all stages), G&W(dtilt, early kills) do really well on it, and D3, but it in a way encourages camping being a quite small stage with little room for manuverability.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
The cars is mostly forewarned (and the place it´s harder to know if it´s coming, just be prepared since it´s avoidable/doesn´t hit the whole screen)

Circlecamping on Distant planet, atleast Snakes C4 solves that "problem".

Green greens is very hard for me to decide for either CP or banned, I can see Snake(Very early kills, platformcontrol, MK(as on all stages), G&W(dtilt, early kills) do really well on it, and D3, but it in a way encourages camping being a quite small stage with little room for manuverability.
I'm not too sure about Port Town myself, gotta test it.

Top Bottom