• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[European Ruleset] #3 : Delfino Plaza

Delfino Plaza: counterpick or banned?

• Counterpick

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
#3: Delfino Plaza

Hi guys,

Marc asked me to continue this since Blad01 doesn't have much time at the moment. Be aware that I'm not really familiar with the recent development of the Brawl metagame, so I won't participate in the discussion and I can't answer any questions about the stage.

Anyway, the question is simple: should Delfino Plaza be a counterpick stage or a banned stage? Instructions:

1. Vote only if you are sure of your vote.
2. Try to explain your vote as clearly as possible in this thread.

I'm not really sure what other stages should be up for discussion, but I'm sure the rest of you will let me know. I also feel this one is pretty much a given, but since you discussed Halberd also I'll include it.

Poll will remain open for two weeks.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Nobody bans my favourite stage ~__^

Aside from personal bias however, I don't see anything that's totally unfair or broken about the stage.

Top Bottom