• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[European Ruleset] #11 : Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship: Counterpick or banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
#11: Pirate Ship

Again, the question is simple: should Pirate Ship be a counterpick stage or a banned stage? Instructions:

1. Vote only if you are sure of your vote.
2. Try to explain your vote as clearly as possible in this thread.

Poll will remain open for two weeks.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ban cause of the rudder camping and stone camping, in the wind part jiggs dies at like 10% from snakes utilt el oh el.

Greward

Smash Lord
I dont see it so bad, even though i dont have really much experience on this stage.

Someone can tell me why it shouldnt be allowed?

Just the water and the wind part. Bombs are easy to avoid though.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i dont see a problem with this stage, everything is expected and easily avoided, theres not too much stuff going on at once and it can be used tatically to change match ups.

camping will always be an issue with any stage...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That's not a reason to ban the stage, you could just ban rudder camping.
Ok then ban rock camping too, and chainspiking which practically instant kills people when they are at the water part.
Oh and ban the wind part which allows for easy upward kills

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
Ok then ban rock camping too, and chainspiking which practically instant kills people when they are at the water part.
Oh and ban the wind part which allows for easy upward kills
Delfino has water parts too. Rock camping is kind of broken but it's only at one part of the stage. About the wind I don't know, does jiggs really get killed at 10 % by snake's uptilt? Even so it can be avoidable and the wind part is only a small part of the stage too.
I'm just saying, I don't have a defined opinion on this one. I'm just considering it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Delfino has water parts too. Rock camping is kind of broken but it's only at one part of the stage. About the wind I don't know, does jiggs really get killed at 10 % by snake's uptilt? Even so it can be avoidable and the wind part is only a small part of the stage too.
I'm just saying, I don't have a defined opinion on this one. I'm just considering it.
Delfinos water is a lot more temporary as pirate ships water. The wind part was an overstatement :laugh:

Top Bottom