• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European Ike's where you @?!

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
Hey there guys
I'm sure nobody knows me but are there any Ike's from europe out there? I'm planning to make a european Ike "combo"(or compilation) video. If anyone from the european Ike reads that and wants to get in just be sure to add me msn :p You can send me some replays I will record them for you.
That's all, laterr

greetz Killian

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hey, I know you, you just have a different avatar so I don't remember as much

I'm not too sure about Europe, but some non-US/Canada Ikes that I know of are
Pardon spelling on all 3

Guillhe
bladeboy
Golden-Psyco

Not too sure other than that.

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Killian, don't you dare to forget me, even though i never come around in that chat anymore.
I'm interested, i'll contact you over msn to discuss how i'll send my clips and stuff.

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
Thanks san and Jamlosingthegame :D
Of course I remember you River, just didn't thought to find you around the SWF, haha

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
Yeah, thanks San ^^ I'm from Belgium ! We can talk about this (i'll add your msn) ^^

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
Ah, sorry for the late response, Dude :p
Well, do you have skype or AIM? It's not like MSN is the only Messenger I'm using, but it's the best way to contact me :p

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Yo I came across this thread, I'm a decent french Ike mainer aaaand I'm interested.
If you want I'll contact you after my exams are over :o

LuLLo

Smash Ace
You know I'd help you with some footage, but I don't have any or the needs to make it, good luck with it though. We should play some games soon, it's been a while :).

Top Bottom