• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European Ditto Champions

READ POST FIRST! What Ditto belt would you like to have? You can pick multiple.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, I've decided to start an event in order to get the level of competition back up in Europe!

----------- European Ditto Champions -----------

I will hand out 12 'belts' to players who are the #1 in a certain ditto-matchup.​
You will be able to challenge one person that holds a belt per week. The beltholder will have 3 days to find a moment to play, or he will forfeit his belt.​
--- (Unless that person's on vacation / other irl stuff, I will personally look into those cases) ---​
You will play a best of 5 on Dreamland in the matchup corresponding to the belt. Winner takes the belt!​
If you don't challenge someone for a week, your challenge won't stack the next week! You have 1 chance, every week! Let's get busy!​
----------- FRENZY WEEK -----------

In the final week of the season, FRENZY rules will apply, meaning:​
A player may challenge 2 players in that week, but in order to win the belt, he has to win 2 consecutive BO3 sets.​
The person who holds the belt at the end of the season, may call himself the European Champion of that character!​
----------- Where to play -----------

All games will be played on EU galaxy/emu paradise/p2p or in case possible, offline.​

----------- Current listings -----------

Champion of Luigi:​

Luigo

Champion of Mario:​

Jam

Champion of Donkey Kong:​

Fruity

Champion of Link:​

Fays

Champion of Samus:​

Mahie

Champion of Captain Falcon:​

Rebaz

Champion of Ness:​

Squall

Champion of Yoshi:​

Squall

Champion of Kirby:​

Fruity

Champion of Fox:​

Fays

Champion of Pikachu:​

Jam

Champion of Jigglypuff:​

Mahie

If you feel like you deserve to start off with a certain belt, post here why you think you deserve to start off with the belt and I will take it into consideration. Remember, I need help handing them out!​
(I personally would not like for any player to start off with more than 2 belts, unless many people agree to it.)​

----------- STARTING DATE -----------

The season is starting monday 10th of june, 2013!​

----------- I'm not perfect, so help me too! -----------

If anyone has an idea that could improve this event, let me know!​

Can only be entered by Europeans.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Hmm why not, I accept having Ness and Yoshi to begin with. Although I'll lose them both (especially Ness) pretty quickly.

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
I'm playing Luigo this evening after I get back from work to defend my title! I'll start challenging people about now! I'm taking everything I want by force, be prepared!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
i want to vs rebaz for falcon, fays for fox and fruity for kirby.

i think the mario belt should be contested aswell i can see it swapping around unless fays can hold on to it?

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
i want to challenge fruity for dk :D
where does luigo live? i wanna challenge him for Luigi if delay isn't higher than 3 frames

Top Bottom