• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe at APEX 2012! - 24 Europeans!

Luma

Smash Lord
wow europe sucks, i mean it used to be hard enough with all those dutchies before they had their own board, but this thread is just embarassing. and dont act like "oh but my english isnt soo good anyway" then ****ing learn it, you will need it anyway when you go to a tournament -.-

HoRnZ

Smash Apprentice
Ill probably have to deconfirm, going to thailand, kho phangan to the fullmoon party and some raves for 3 weeks. im not sure if I want to cut off a week from that for a brawl tourney =/
ill put myself on interested.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
French players that are going to Apex as of now :
Leon :marth:
Neath :diddy:
Blubo (not Blub) :ike:
Yami :peach:
Me :falcon:

We're all most likely confirmed.

Lifes

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lifes14
WTF? Who is Blubo? O_o

Edit: sorry about that they told me he just started Brawl

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Just found out that my Microeconomics exam on the 5th of January happens... in the morning.

Which means...

I can go to Apex! =D

EDIT: Just bought my plane tickets and everything. PUT ME ON DAT CONFIRM LIST! ^^

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Even more unlikely to go now, I got mugged yesterday and my passpost was stolen along with like £200-300 of stuff, costs £80 to renew my passport as well -_-

Samochan

Smash Master
Even more unlikely to go now, I got mugged yesterday and my passpost was stolen along with like £200-300 of stuff, costs £80 to renew my passport as well -_-
Ouch, that sucks fuzz. :< If you got any credit card or stuff in there, you should go make em inactive asap, unless you already did it. You don't want that ******* to make any debts to ya.

TeSik

Smash Cadet
guys, i'm tysk and just wanted OP to know that i won't only participate in brawl, but in melee too. i'm maining falco being highly motivated to improve right now =)

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
sorry i'm from UK North/west to be exact part of the 3/4 of the country that don't want to travel all the way to an obscure ghost town known for making jam which holds smash tournaments in a church on Sundays.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sorry i'm from UK North/west to be exact part of the 3/4 of the country that don't want to travel all the way to an obscure ghost town known for making jam which holds smash tournaments in a church on Sundays.
errr, what
its not actually in tiptree silly, and its london, not a ghost town XD
and this is the wrong thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yo, any of you european players want to moneymatch? I want to play as many of you guys as possible. :reverse:
its the godly roller!

go on, if i get time to, it would be nice to say ive played the roller of uk social namesearch fame

Roller

Smash Legend
Rocky, I do play melee but I'm going to be focusing on Brawl for this. And since I play the same character in both games, I wind up trying to do melee things in brawl/vice versa when I attempt to play both in close succession.

And Psyco, I'll make sure to introduce myself if I see you there. =]

Top Bottom