• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
who in the name of sanity thought we wanted harle as a playable character? it makes no sense

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
who in the name of sanity thought we wanted harle as a playable character? it makes no sense
Believe it or not, Harle is actually a pretty popular character. I remember Twitter going crazy when it was announced he would be playable.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I got Gala Zethia on my first-ever pull and tried her for a bit. I can't believe she's a mother****ing JoJo reference, she literally summons Bahamut like a Stand lol

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well Sakurai's been tweeting out about the final event.

Let's see what's over the hill and see if Smash will get it's first mobile representative.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well, this is the end for us. But I'm glad we managed to maintain support for Euden, and even get him talked about. I'll keep supporting him for next Smash for sure. Until next time!
I do hope the series grows and we get more supporters

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Man, I wish we could've at least gotten a Spirit Event for Dragalia (same with FEH).

Not that I think they'll end immediately; I'm just a bit sad Dragalia ended up with nothing in the end.
it is a bit of a shame. feel bad for any of the 1st parties that got left out

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
My first and last post here:

back in 2018 I used to think Dragalia was for sure gonna get some kind of content in smash. That ended up not being the case, and with support seemingly winding down for Dragalia, it may end soon, so… unless they make a sequel game or something…

either way I hope it gets some kind of acknowledgement next time

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
My first and last post here:

back in 2018 I used to think Dragalia was for sure gonna get some kind of content in smash. That ended up not being the case, and with support seemingly winding down for Dragalia, it may end soon, so… unless they make a sequel game or something…

either way I hope it gets some kind of acknowledgement next time
ive thought it was winding down for about a year now

Top Bottom