• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Who wants to bet that Corrin is gonna be featured somehow in Euden's trailer?
him, ridley, charizard and maybe a mii gunner in the dragon armour

im also moving my reaction to the latest chapter here

i really hope we get to wipe phares smug little "I dont care about morale" attitude off his face, ed, is a curious one they really should tell us more there. personally i hope we see the last of harle in the next chapter, probably not long after his whole "youre adopted" shocker. of course the question there is who will be the one to bring everyone round be saying "who you were born to doesnt matter, youre still the same euden you always were" my guess is ranzal or luca as theyre the most likely not to be bothered. maybe laxi as her autominous nature would probably mean she wouldnt see a problem. im guessing its gonna be that second zenithia is gonna be the new character in the next chapter. i thought she was gone for good but no shes from a parallel dimension where euden was possessed by the other, gonna have to fight that

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Am I the only one who thinks it would be hilarious if they made Euden CPUs ignore stage hazards completely?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
It's June 1st, so This Month in Dragalia is here:

https://dragalialost.com/sp/en/news/detail/1365

For this one, we got some good news and bad news. The bad news is Gala Dragalia won't be happening as often as before, going the "irregular occurance" route. The good news is after the current event, we'll have our first ever Onslaught event, meaning we'll be one step closer to a Dynasty Warriors crossover. Also, for those curious, Chapter 14 will introduce a new map theme based on Sol Alberia.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Literally drew 30 characters and somehow didn’t get a single 5 star. Anyways, what were your pulls from Gala Dragalia?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Literally drew 30 characters and somehow didn’t get a single 5 star. Anyways, what were your pulls from Gala Dragalia?
Got Gala Leif from my first pull when the Gala started. Goddamn it if I'm not lucky...

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
you think euden could have a taunt like namco roulette but with the stickers?

i got leif on my second go

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
I am a huge believer that Euden could be one of the five remaining slots in the Fighters Pass. Dragalia Lost has done well for Nintendo. It would introduce a new franchise. Represent mobile gaming. And lastly, the moveset potential is definitely there.

There is more than enough to separate Euden and Corrin as well.

My only qualm or debacle is do they use OG Euden or retconned Gala Euden? Honestly, I prefer Gala Euden. I like his design better. I also think his moveset would work a little bit differently than what has been showcased just to give him that extra “uniqueness”. Instead of having Midgarsormr as his final Smash, I think the Dragon Meter should fill throughout the battle and he could transform into throughout the battle in short burst, similar to the game. Exalted Glory could be his final smash and be similar to Shulk’s in that his friends appear to help him dish out a massive final attack. Just a thought.

In all actuality, they will probably use OG Euden and have one of his alts be his Gala incarnation. Stage is easy: Halidom. Victory Music is easy. Taunts, victory poses, music, spirits, and everything else, just so easy to implement.

One more question?...Would they use the 3D Model from the game (Chibi), or a base his appearance more of his artwork, similar to a Fire Emblem (“Anime Swordsman”) character?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
This is just something I noticed, and I wanted to ask what your all's thoughts are.

So I was browsing the Dragalia Lost Wiki, and I found out this interesting tidbit: apparently there's data in the game for a playable Notte. Her appearance is based on the Anniversary, and she's a Light Sword unit. That got me thinking... is that why they added Peony during the FEH crossover? To test the waters of a playable fairy character?

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
This is just something I noticed, and I wanted to ask what your all's thoughts are.

So I was browsing the Dragalia Lost Wiki, and I found out this interesting tidbit: apparently there's data in the game for a playable Notte. Her appearance is based on the Anniversary, and she's a Light Sword unit. That got me thinking... is that why they added Peony during the FEH crossover? To test the waters of a playable fairy character?
Hope this is true, this would be really fun. Not sure whether to replace Marth or Alfonse with her though

Ryu the Weredragon

Smash Rookie
You know, I was thinking they needed to throughout the first DLC Pass. Maybe he'll make it in the second (or if the game's still around, the sequel)? Sign me up!

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

maybe thats the character from the next chapter

it is worth noting there are a few things like this in the game

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Alright everyone. The next chapter is coming out in just a few days. This could be the turning point in the story.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I understand a lot has been going on today, but the new chapter has come out and HOO BOY. They weren't kidding when they said it would mark a major turning point for the story.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I understand a lot has been going on today, but the new chapter has come out and HOO BOY. They weren't kidding when they said it would mark a major turning point for the story.
how many times do we have to stop the story to go do a bunch or achievements?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
finished chapter 14 last night

well got the new character right. kind of feels like they might be getting ready to drag the story out. bit of an anti climax what happened with the other, spend all that time building up the character only for him to get him randomly replaced with some other character. feels like theyre dragging out the whole thing about euden being adopted as well

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
With Nintendo starting to opt out of mobile gaming, do you think they'll want Cygames to port it to the Switch if they wanna continue supporting the game?
I hope so. Anything Dragalia on the switch (besides maybe a spirit or Mii Outfit) would be a huge boost in popularity: one that DL desperately needs. But I really think this is our last chance. If we don’t get in now, we might even become less likely than Goku.

finished chapter 14 last night

well got the new character right. kind of feels like they might be getting ready to drag the story out. bit of an anti climax what happened with the other, spend all that time building up the character only for him to get him randomly replaced with some other character. feels like theyre dragging out the whole thing about euden being adopted as well
Yeah that didn’t make much sense. There could have been at least more buildup for that happening. Sad, since there was a chapter of basically nothing but Phares and Beren, which was nothing but buildup for Gala Leif, and a plot twist that the interlude gave away. But hey, at least Harle wasn’t the unit.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah that didn’t make much sense. There could have been at least more buildup for that happening. Sad, since there was a chapter of basically nothing but Phares and Beren, which was nothing but buildup for Gala Leif, and a plot twist that the interlude gave away. But hey, at least Harle wasn’t the unit.
yes a bit of indication here or there might have been nice

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
After Ch. 14, I've been wondering: What's gonna happen with Dyrenell? Now that their boss is gone, is Dyrenell just gonna disband? Try to avenge his death? Is the Other even truly gone? If not, what are they gonna do when the Other's dormant?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
After Ch. 14, I've been wondering: What's gonna happen with Dyrenell? Now that their boss is gone, is Dyrenell just gonna disband? Try to avenge his death? Is the Other even truly gone? If not, what are they gonna do when the Other's dormant?
i imagine we’re gonna have to deal with the other from the other world

edit: well ive started the new event and i think ive wandered into a gremlins movie

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
It looks like C chocolatejr9 May have forgot to post July 2020's edition of "This Month In Dragalia Lost", so I'm gonna post it.

This Month In Dragalia Lost

(apologies if you didn't , chocolatejr)
Dang, I did forget, didn't I?

Anyway, if you want any particular highlights, we're getting a new Defensive event this month (which will double as a new summer event), The Hunt for Harmony is getting added to the Event Compendium, the next interlude is implied to involve the newest Story character, and we got our first look at the Shadow Agito.

andree123

Smash Ace
Had you guys noticed the Ridley glitch that happened in 8.0.0?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Ridley can be the base for Euden's dragon form.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Had you guys noticed the Ridley glitch that happened in 8.0.0?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Ridley can be the base for Euden's dragon form.
Am I missing something here? Because I don't see what's glitching about Ridley here.

NVM, I managed to know what it was.

Last edited:
Top Bottom