• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Wasn't the FF music thing a total morass in and of itself?

I mean, in terms of Square music, I can understand Dragon Quest with the controversial Koichi Sugiyama, but isn't Nobuo Uematsu strict about that too? I think I remember seeing something about the FF7 music being a copyright farrago and a half.
i heard there was licencing issues with FF as well, but i cant seem to find the source. it remains unknown reasons

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
A neat thing about Tiki is that she isn't normal Young Tiki. She's actually Legendary Tiki.

I didn't even notice initially because I used Legendary so often in FEH that that just became my mental image of her instead of her base form

It's nice that they included a reference to Heroes by using an alt instead of the base form.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
anyone else worried that the story may end up dragging on for to long
From what it looks like, the story might reach a climax by Chapter 15. I mean, from how they framed it during the last Dragalia Digest, it certainly seems that way.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
From what it looks like, the story might reach a climax by Chapter 15. I mean, from how they framed it during the last Dragalia Digest, it certainly seems that way.
thank goodness cause most of the other mobile games in this style have draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaged

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
thank goodness cause most of the other mobile games in this style have draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaged
*coughcoughkigndomheartsunionχcoughcough

Btw, I made a Classic Mode for Euden!

Classic Mode: Pact of Flames and Wind (Fights against characters related to the Flame and Wind element)
Round 1: Giant :ultbowser: (team battle w/:ultmario::ultluigi:) on Find Mii (Airship Theme - Super Mario Bros. 3)
Round 2: :ultsonic::ultyounglink: (team battle w/:ulttoonlink:) on Great Bay (Knight of the Wind)
Round 3: :ultken::ultincineroar: (free-for-all) on Suzaku Caste (Zangief Stage Type A)
Round 4: :ultfalco: on Corneria (Star Fox Medley)
Round 5: Giant :ultridley: (Stamina Battle, 100HP) on Brinstar Depths Ω (Vs. Ridley (Brawl))
Round 6: :ultmarth::ultchrom::ultmegaman::ultswordfighter: (Rathalos Armor) (free-for-all) on :battlefieldb: (Boss Battle - Dragalia Lost)
Final Round: Rathalos (Vs. Greatwyrm)

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, it's the first day of the month, so you know what that means! This Month in Dragalia is here!

https://dragalialost.com/sp/en/news/detail/1286

There isn't too much in this one, but Loyalty's Requiem is finally getting a rerun (complete with Celliera and Ranzal getting Mana Spirals) and Dream Big Under the Big Top is coming to the Event Compendium. But what I'm really interested in is what they revealed about Chapter 14: we're getting another story unit! The question is, though, who could it be?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well, it's the first day of the month, so you know what that means! This Month in Dragalia is here!

https://dragalialost.com/sp/en/news/detail/1286

There isn't too much in this one, but Loyalty's Requiem is finally getting a rerun (complete with Celliera and Ranzal getting Mana Spirals) and Dream Big Under the Big Top is coming to the Event Compendium. But what I'm really interested in is what they revealed about Chapter 14: we're getting another story unit! The question is, though, who could it be?
leif id hope, i dont get why he isnt

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Good news, everyone! Someone thinks we have a chance!

After seeing that, I honestly get worried about his chances, since we already have a "Shapeshifter Swordsman" on the roster. I think we could get by this if Sakurai would incorporate Elly, Ranzal, Cleo and Luca into his moveset, but I see Sakurai more likely to full-on veto the notion of Euden in Smash than look to the other adventurers. Why couldn't Euden be the Axe user and Ranzal be the Swordfighter? Or maybe give Euden a wand or something? Anything that wasn't a sword or blade (which, let's be honest, is just a katana)

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Posting this to flag it and keep my eye on it.
I cannot say I'm a fan, but there are many reasnos that Nintendo would use this series as a promotable title.

Keeping watch...

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Just so you all know, today we're rating the concept of a Dragalia Lost rep again today. Make your voices heard!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I like this set a little bit, but I feel like it's missing one of the aspects of Dragalia Lost gameplay: getting characters and teaming up with them. This is why we have multiplayer parties going up against all these enemies like Void Fiends and Agito, there are just so many characters in Dragalia Lost right now and not summoning any of them seems like a missed opportunity. If I were in that guy's place I'd move Force Strike into his Side Smash, move Exalted Fire into Neutral B and make Side B a move that summons one of the Story Adventurers to use a skill to their advantage. Like Elisanne would buff defense, Cleo would heal you, Mym would fill your Dragon Gauge quicker, Laxi would suffer recoil damage to deal immense damage, etc.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Just a heads up, the Chapter 13 Interlude is coming up, and it looks like it'll have some VERY special guests...

Oh, crap. Not these guys. The PTSD is screwing me up! XD

But in all seriousness, I am not looking forward to Chapter 14 if this Interlude has what I think it does. A Void Dragon boss rush was bad enough as-is from the last chapter, but an Agito boss rush? No thank you!

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
So within a week we'll be finally (actually it's sooner than I expected, TBH) getting access to giving adventurers skills from other adventurers, and needless to say, it's gonna be a meta-changer. Imagine some of the OP combos people will come up with.

Pipple with Elly's(Gala or Normal) S1
Anyone with Normal Elly's S1, for that matter
Normal Euden with Mym's S1
Anyone with healing skills

With all this and more, I'm really surprised no one's been talking about this!

Just a heads up, the Chapter 13 Interlude is coming up, and it looks like it'll have some VERY special guests...

Is it weird that I have a feeling they revealed the Fire Twins early because they might be in Ch 13 Interlude/Ch. 14?

Also, do you think they'll be with Dyrenell/The Other or a be 3rd party fighting against both The Other and Euden?

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Is it weird that I have a feeling they revealed the Fire Twins early because they might be in Ch 13 Interlude/Ch. 14?

Also, do you think they'll be with Dyrenell/The Other or a be 3rd party fighting against both The Other and Euden?
For the most part, I think it'll be a mix.

Volk? They are the Empress of the Empire and the Seventh Scion. Two people of power. Those alone will trigger him.

Kai Yan? I think he'd just try and fight everyone, Euden moreso than Dyrenell because of Luca.

Ciella? Actually...she might actually be the only Agito to willingly side with the Other. Despair's kinda her thing, and the Other's been spreading plenty of that.

What's left is the Shadow Agito and Ayaha and Otoha's motives, and what side they will take.

EDIT: I just realized something: Elisanne knew Ciella far before the latter was revealed to be an Agito, right? Do you guys suppose that something happened to them that changed them into Agito? Maybe something involving the dark mana of the Alberian royal family secret?

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
But in all seriousness, I am not looking forward to Chapter 14 if this Interlude has what I think it does. A Void Dragon boss rush was bad enough as-is from the last chapter, but an Agito boss rush? No thank you!
tell me about it

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So the Interlude has been released. I won't go into detail, but if the story is going the way I think it is, then I doubt Leif will be the free unit in Chapter 14.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Just saw the Interlude that just released.

Damn, Harle be pulling the strings on everything here. He just walks up and sweet-talks an Agito of all people like that.

The five that are doing battle with Valyx intrigues me, as at first I thought it was the rest of the Agito (Kai Yan, Ayaha and Otoha, and whoever the Shadow Agito is), but something about it just doesn't click right to me.

And the Zethia part. Holy crap! I think I may have a big theory as to that silhouette at the end. During the events of Chapter 14, Euden learns that he's not of Alberian blood, and that despair is what shakes him up and causes him to be possessed by the Other. Zethia is broken free and New Alberia and Dyrenell have a little leader swap, with Euden becoming the third Emperor of the Dyrenell Empire and Zethia becoming the Queen of New Alberia. I mean, with the previews of Chapters 14 and 15 from the trailer, it wouldn't seem too out there.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Just saw the Interlude that just released.

Damn, Harle be pulling the strings on everything here. He just walks up and sweet-talks an Agito of all people like that.

The five that are doing battle with Valyx intrigues me, as at first I thought it was the rest of the Agito (Kai Yan, Ayaha and Otoha, and whoever the Shadow Agito is), but something about it just doesn't click right to me.

And the Zethia part. Holy crap! I think I may have a big theory as to that silhouette at the end. During the events of Chapter 14, Euden learns that he's not of Alberian blood, and that despair is what shakes him up and causes him to be possessed by the Other. Zethia is broken free and New Alberia and Dyrenell have a little leader swap, with Euden becoming the third Emperor of the Dyrenell Empire and Zethia becoming the Queen of New Alberia. I mean, with the previews of Chapters 14 and 15 from the trailer, it wouldn't seem too out there.
Maybe that's what happened in the ruined timeline, at least. However, keep in mind we know Future Zethia will return in Chapter 14 based on the trailer, so maybe they'll be able to change it. Plus, they've been hyping up an unknown threat from Northern Grastaea, and it would be a little awkward to have a sudden protagonist shift then. Basically, I think Chapter 14 will be the end of this current arc, and Chapter 15 will be the start of the next arc.

Top Bottom