• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I could see a Smash crossover happening to commemorate Euden's inclusion. Kinda like one of those "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" situations. It would be a good excuse to bring back previous collab characters, at least.

Also, Perkilator Perkilator , sorry to randomly mention you, but I noticed that you were showing off a "dream Fighters Pass" with Euden on it. Would you be interested in being a supporter? I don't think the thread owner has been active lately, but we're always looking for more members.
Eh, why not?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I could see a Smash crossover happening to commemorate Euden's inclusion. Kinda like one of those "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" situations. It would be a good excuse to bring back previous collab characters, at least.
I know, right? I imagine it being a Raid Event with Master Hand as a boss and Galeem being a raid boss.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
I know, right? I imagine it being a Raid Event with Master Hand as a boss and Galeem being a raid boss.
Maybe you could have it be a double raid event with Crazy Hand and Dharkon as non-raid and raid bosses respectively. They’ve blatantly shown Dharkon in Hero’s trailer. Maybe even trials/Omega Raid with both hands/final bosses

Maybe we could have players fight some puppet fighter versions of characters that were selected for the crossover instead or in addition? Maybe even have their real counterparts have trials?

Speaking of fighters, what fighters would you guys like to see appear in a theoretical Dragalia x Smash event, besides Marth and Mega Man?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Speaking of fighters, what fighters would you guys like to see appear in a theoretical Dragalia x Smash event, besides Marth and Mega Man?
Let’s see...

Adventurers:

Simon Belmont: Light Lance user (Changed to be that of a whip, like how Mega Man’s wand is his Mega Buster)

Arusu: Light Sword user (Has a unique MP Gauge instead of Skill Points, again, similar to Mega Man’s skills).

King Dedede: Wind Axe user (Changed to be a massive hammer.)

Inkling Girl: Water (Ironically) Bow user (Weapon changed to be a Splattershot. Has a dash mechanic that allows her to swim in Ink that she uses from basic attacks, Force Strikes and Skills.)

Dragons:

Ridley: Fire Dragon with a Critical Hit modifier and fireball skill.

Blast-O-Matic: An unusual Light Dragon that boosts Defense when shapeshifting is over.

Beast Ganon: A Shadow Dragon that has different skills based on the Adventurer’s current HP, from Shadow Balls to the Calamity Ray.

Technically the last two are part of K. Rool’s and Ganon’s respective movesets, but I digress.

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Blast-O-Matic: An unusual Light Dragon that boosts Defense when shapeshifting is over.
No offense, but isn’t the Blast-O-Matic… a giant immobile island cannon? I could see it being a skill for King K. Rool (probably a Water Adventurer or Dragon), but I’m not so sure about it being it’s own dragon. Would you mind explaining how that would work?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
No offense, but isn’t the Blast-O-Matic… a giant immobile island cannon? I could see it being a skill for King K. Rool (probably a Water Adventurer or Dragon), but I’m not so sure about it being it’s own dragon. Would you mind explaining how that would work?
In Donkey Kong 64, the Island in which the Blast-O-Matic was situated on moved as well. Here:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
In Donkey Kong 64, the Island in which the Blast-O-Matic was situated on moved as well. Here:

Huh. I stand corrected. Seeing the island move like that kinda makes me think it would make a good raid boss, with the island-destroying shot coming when the time runs out.

(Also try not to double post the mods don’t take very kindly to that. Just a warning)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Alright, I know Smash already has a Dragon-Blooded Prince who's the main character of their debut game and uses a sword and dragon-transformations and comes from a tyrannical evil father with purple dark magic...

But this one uses FIRE, not WATER!

View attachment 240511
Overview

From his official description in the game:
"The seventh heir of the Alberian royal family, he lives
with the mutual support of his twin sister, Zethia, and
the faerie Notte. Always smiling, he carries a unique
blend of unwavering courage and intense

consideration for others."

Euden comes from the Nintendo/Cygames mobile gacha game "Dragalia Lost". Dragalia Lost released on September 27, 2018 and grossed $16 million dollars in its first two weeks. Ever since release, Nintendo has been pushing the game hard in advertisements and social media, giving their full support for their first co-developed original Mobile IP. Euden is the main player character of the game, able to be named to whatever the player wishes. Storywise, he's a prince who embarks on a journey to make pacts with 5 dragons, each with a power of Fire, Water, Wind, Light, and Shadow, in order to save his kingdom and restore the power lost in the capital's Holy Shard. His powers in the game include a variety of sword slashes, fire strikes, and transforming into a dragon for his ultimate ability.

Why Smash?

While he does share much similarities with Corrin as far as the whole sword-using dragon-transforming part goes, his movements from his original game can offer a different style of slashes and projectiles than Corrin offers. His dragon transformation is only reserved for his ultimate ability, so that would likely just be his Final Smash. As for his sword usage, he can swing a projectile forward of fire and spin around to attack opponents around him. Another possibly fun mechanic he could introduce is calling in an assist character to do one attack, much like the helper-attack from his game, where an adventurer is called in for a moment to use their special move. But why should he have a spot over any other character? Well Dragalia Lost is one of Nintendo's first original Mobile IPs, so he has that going for him. For the DLC of Smash Ultimate, Sakurai has commented saying that Nintendo decided on the DLC roster this time around, and it's very possible they wanted to promote Dragalia Lost even more with a spot on the roster.

Moveset

View attachment 177274
Neutral B: Exalted Fire - Slices a projectile wave of fire that travels forward. Similar to Clouds neutral B, but has a larger hit box.
Up B: Blazing Circlet - Spins blade to helicopter upwards, when used on the ground travel forwards fast spinning his blade all around him. Similar to Links Up B, but has more horizontal aspects.
Side B: Force Strike - Steps backward then rushes forward with a wide ranged horizontal swing. Also does a ton of damage to shields.
Down B: Call Helper - Cycles through four assist characters to hop in to help with a single special move. Pressing Down B brings up a menu like Shulk's to choose which assist to call. Down B goes on a 10 second cooldown before it can be used again

First Assist: Elisanne - Uses water element and comes to buff Eudens attacks by 10% for the next 10 seconds.
Second Assist: Ranzal- Uses wind element and Tornado Bashes to attack the enemy with a gust of wind while pulling them closer to him, before disappearing. Can be used as a way to pull enemy in for Euden to follow up on.
Third Assist: Cleo - Uses shadow element and charges up for 5 seconds to heal Euden for 5%, unless she is attacked and interrupted.
Fourth Assist: Luca - Fires light arrows from afar, aiming at the enemy. They can miss, but if Euden is comboing the enemy or the enemy isn’t careful they could get hit.

Up Smash: Swipes sword from the ground upwards, leaping up to finish the swing.
Side Smash: Swings a fire trailed sword in a horizontal swipe.
Down Smash: Smashes sword in a downwards arc, hitting right in front of feet.

Jab: Swings to the right and then to the left with his sword, then finishes by spinning around for a final powerful swing.
Dash Attack: Run forward and swipes sword, like Marths dash attack.
Side Tilt: Swift arc swing.
Up Tilt: Swipes sword above head with a fire trail.
Down Tilt: Swings sword at feet. Similar to Links.

N-Air: Spins in a circle hitting all around him vertically
F-Air: Swings a quick sword strike
B-Air: Swings a slow, powerful fire strike
Up-Air: Swings sword above
D-Air: Swings sword below, can spike

Grab and Throws: Explanatory, not too much craziness.
Up Taunt: Proudly looks at camera and raises sword to the skies with one hand, fist pumping with the other.
Side Taunt: A random Three-Star dragon appears next to Euden and taunts the enemy, some cheerful and some nasty (like the Imps)
Down Taunt: Euden longingly looks at his sword, striking a similar pose to his Valiant Hero card (the second image in this post)
Final Smash: Midgardsormr - Euden uses his dragon pact with the Windwyrm to become Midgardsormr, a giant powerful wind dragon that attacks the stage with a variety of wind based attacks for a very short time before turning back to Euden.

I EASILY support this guy!

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So I was browsing the General Newcomer Discussion thread (not the best use of my time, I know), and I noticed an interesting debate going on. Namely, would Dragalia Lost have to compete with Granblue Fantasy for a spot in Smash? Personally, I think it depends. On the one hand, GBF is MUCH more popular than DL, and there have been instances where they went with the more popular franchise (Persona before SMT, Cloud before Cecil/Terra, etc.). On the other hand, Nintendo has more reason to include DL due to being their own IP, and it technically has a wider reach than GBF (Dragalia has been released almost everywhere, while Granblue is Japan-exclusive). What do you all think?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So I was browsing the General Newcomer Discussion thread (not the best use of my time, I know), and I noticed an interesting debate going on. Namely, would Dragalia Lost have to compete with Granblue Fantasy for a spot in Smash? Personally, I think it depends. On the one hand, GBF is MUCH more popular than DL, and there have been instances where they went with the more popular franchise (Persona before SMT, Cloud before Cecil/Terra, etc.). On the other hand, Nintendo has more reason to include DL due to being their own IP, and it technically has a wider reach than GBF (Dragalia has been released almost everywhere, while Granblue is Japan-exclusive). What do you all think?
would they really be in competition? the examples you give are of course are cases of within the same franchise and granblue and dragalia arent related so would they really be one or the other? and there have been a few times where sakurai has opted for a less popular choice, robin and inceneroar, so im not really sure this would be the case at all

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
would they really be in competition? the examples you give are of course are cases of within the same franchise and granblue and dragalia arent related so would they really be one or the other? and there have been a few times where sakurai has opted for a less popular choice, robin and inceneroar, so im not really sure this would be the case at all
Problem with that is, Granblue and Dragalia are definitely linked with Granblue characters like Lily and Albert appearing in Dragalia. So at that point, it becomes Nintendo’s 3rd party DLC precedent VS their desire for a promotional rep. I might be biased due to my constant pessimism, but since we’ve already got promotional reps in the form of Byleth (and technically Plant too), I see Team Granblue having the advantage here.

Edit: I just read about how DL is in a few regions while Granblue is JP exclusive. IIRC (someone please verify me on this), Lucas would’ve been cut from Brawl if Sakurai realized he was Japan-exclusive early enough. However, with many countries still waiting to get a release for DL, I could see such factors affecting both sides. Taking that into account, I honestly don’t know.

Edit 2: I looked to verify the Lucas thing, but I remembered Lucas was planned for Melee, so it doesn’t make sense for the Lucas cut thing, so my previous opinion stands. Sorry for getting anyone’s hopes up.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Problem with that is, Granblue and Dragalia are definitely linked with Granblue characters like Lily and Albert appearing in Dragalia. So at that point, it becomes Nintendo’s 3rd party DLC precedent VS their desire for a promotional rep. I might be biased due to my constant pessimism, but since we’ve already got promotional reps in the form of Byleth (and technically Plant too), I see Team Granblue having the advantage here.
well the granblue characters appearing in dragalia are very minor cameos all the crossover characters have had much bigger roles in the game. the idea that itd be one or the other due to a cameo is like saying it was between piranha plant and a rabbid due to their cross over or that it was between miis and a second sonic character cuase miis were playable in sonic colours. also how was PP a promo pick? what was he promoting?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
well the granblue characters appearing in dragalia are very minor cameos all the crossover characters have had much bigger roles in the game. the idea that itd be one or the other due to a cameo is like saying it was between piranha plant and a rabbid due to their cross over or that it was between miis and a second sonic character cuase miis were playable in sonic colours. also how was PP a promo pick? what was he promoting?
Plant was promoting Smash itself. I’m not sure everyone would count that, so that’s why I said technically. The reason I say it’s one or the other (no pun intended) between DL and GBF is because I believe there will only be one Mobile/Cygames Rep, because I would think they want to keep some sense of variety for DLC. That would mean it wouldn’t make sense to have overlap on companies or smaller genres/niches/etc (I say smaller because FP1 has 3 JRPG reps).

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Plant was promoting Smash itself. I’m not sure everyone would count that, so that’s why I said technically. The reason I say it’s one or the other (no pun intended) between DL and GBF is because I believe there will only be one Mobile/Cygames Rep, because I would think they want to keep some sense of variety for DLC. That would mean it wouldn’t make sense to have overlap on companies or smaller genres/niches/etc (I say smaller because FP1 has 3 JRPG reps).
well characters are never there to represent a company and that certainly wouldnt be the case for one thats co-owned by nintendo and they do really do representations of gaming platforms either

also theres 2 jrpg characters in the first pass

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
well characters are never there to represent a company and that certainly wouldnt be the case for one thats co-owned by nintendo and they do really do representations of gaming platforms either

also theres 2 jrpg characters in the first pass
No there’s 3. Hero, Joker and Byleth. Also involving the whole “company rep” thing, I guess we just gotta agree to disagree.

(For everyone) In other news, the valentine’s event started, so are there any thoughts on units, stories, etc?

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
No there’s 3. Hero, Joker and Byleth. Also involving the whole “company rep” thing, I guess we just gotta agree to disagree.

(For everyone) In other news, the valentine’s event started, so are there any thoughts on units, stories, etc?
no byleth is from a turn based strategy game not a jrpg

the valentines event seems a little redundant

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we got a trailer for Chapter 12 of the main campaign, and it looks like it will give us Leonidas's backstory.

The bad news... Sakurai confirmed in the newest Famitsu column that these next DLC characters will be the last. This is Euden's make or break moment for Ultimate, so buckle up, everyone. We're in this for the long haul...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we got a trailer for Chapter 12 of the main campaign, and it looks like it will give us Leonidas's backstory.

oh joy we get more of that absolute irritating <insert insult here>

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So with Chapter 12 out, we now have a few things going forward:

* It seems Chelle suspects Phares of having something to do with Morsayati's return. Given what we learned during the interlude from last month, I wouldn't be surprised.
* Alex got a lot more focus this chapter, mostly related to her relationship with Leonidas. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a Gala alt soon.
* It's confirmed we'll finally learn about the mysterious fifth heir next chapter. Whoever they are, they seem to be related to the "family secret".
* Assuming the epithets are any indicator, it seems the cubes are in fact related to each other. Okay, that one was pretty obvious...

And now, we wait until April for Chapter 13. Or until March for another interlude.

D

Deleted member

Just make both Euden and Gran playable and call it good =P

In all seriousness, I'm leaning more towards Euden on likeliness since that's the Nintendo owned IP. But we've gotten plenty of 3rd parties over the years and Granblue Fantasy is the magnum opus for Cygames who has been helping Nintendo out a fair bit lately so they might opt for Gran first instead.

Plus Granblue has more games. There's the mobile entry that started it all, that upcoming game developed by Platinum, and Granblue Fantasy VS is hitting store shelves soon. Meanwhile Dragalia still only has the mobile entry. New DL game on Switch when?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
finished the later chapter

itll be interesting to see the long lost fifth sibling, i just hope whoever they are they arent a total jerk like most of the other seven, i mean the only two who instantly hostile when introduced went on to be possed by the main villain and "betrayed" euden, for reason i dont not understand, respectively

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
So March has come around, which means another iteration of This Month In Dragalia Lost.

Bad news is, the News itself is pretty bare bones.

The good news is...

We got another Dragalia Digest coming! This is Notte a drill! This is Notte a drill!

(scheduled for late March? What are some things you guys would like to see (or not see cough cough Feh Pass)?)

So odds are they're saving a lot of information for that.

A thing I find interesting though is that the Agito are, as of right now, designed as bridge points (alongside the Chimeras) between weaker players and High Dragon Trials, since the Agito were originally meant to be at a difficulty level higher than the HDTs. I wonder what made the team decide it was necessary to change the path in such a way.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So March has come around, which means another iteration of This Month In Dragalia Lost.

Bad news is, the News itself is pretty bare bones.

The good news is...

We got another Dragalia Digest coming! This is Notte a drill! This is Notte a drill!

(scheduled for late March? What are some things you guys would like to see (or not see cough cough Feh Pass)?)

So odds are they're saving a lot of information for that.

A thing I find interesting though is that the Agito are, as of right now, designed as bridge points (alongside the Chimeras) between weaker players and High Dragon Trials, since the Agito were originally meant to be at a difficulty level higher than the HDTs. I wonder what made the team decide it was necessary to change the path in such a way.
Huzzah! Now we can start speculating on what the next collab is! Assuming that's when they'll announce the next collab, of course.

Although I will admit, I'm curious what this next intermission will hold. Will we get a teaser for the fifth heir? Will they acknowledge the Fractured Futures event? Who knows?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Huzzah! Now we can start speculating on what the next collab is! Assuming that's when they'll announce the next collab, of course.
I have a few ideas for the next collab, actually:

• Dark Souls: Yes, the world is very very dark in contrast to Grastaea, but Dragalia Lost has proven that it can do dark, what with the Agitos, the Heinwald and Curran adventures and Fractured Futures. This has potential for some cool Adventurers and Dragons. Perhaps the Gaping Dragon could be a Shadow Dragon that can heal the Adventurer for each kill he scores.
  • Warhammer/40,000: Weird one, I know, but to my knowledge, Japan is taking a liking to Warhammer. It probably wouldn't look too out of place to see Dyrenell teaming up with the forces of Chaos. Maybe we could have a statue of Sigmar or the Emprah as a Facility.
  • Street Fighter: Keeping up with the trend of Capcom collabs, Street Fighter has some potential. It probably wouldn't be that difficult implementing Fighter inputs in Dragalia Lost, but I can see Ryu and Ken being unique Dagger units that instead use their fists.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
I have a few ideas for the next collab, actually:

• Dark Souls: Yes, the world is very very dark in contrast to Grastaea, but Dragalia Lost has proven that it can do dark, what with the Agitos, the Heinwald and Curran adventures and Fractured Futures. This has potential for some cool Adventurers and Dragons. Perhaps the Gaping Dragon could be a Shadow Dragon that can heal the Adventurer for each kill he scores.
  • Warhammer/40,000: Weird one, I know, but to my knowledge, Japan is taking a liking to Warhammer. It probably wouldn't look too out of place to see Dyrenell teaming up with the forces of Chaos. Maybe we could have a statue of Sigmar or the Emprah as a Facility.
  • Street Fighter: Keeping up with the trend of Capcom collabs, Street Fighter has some potential. It probably wouldn't be that difficult implementing Fighter inputs in Dragalia Lost, but I can see Ryu and Ken being unique Dagger units that instead use their fists.
I do think we'll be getting another crossover event from the Digest, and I think it's down to a select few.

As the leaker that predicted Monster Hunter stated, Dragalia plans to have more crossovers with Capcom specifically, so I think these ones are the top contenders, from what I think is most likely to least likely.

Devil May Cry: DMC, SF and MH are Capcom's 3 biggest franchises. If any of them are next, it's probably DMC or SF.
Street Fighter: Pretty much what Goliso said. It's big, could be unique, and Ken would be relatively easy to implement since he'd play the exact same as Ryu.
Resident Evil: I don't know much about RE, except that its a pretty big franchise. I could see a darker story with Leon, Jill and/or Chris (maybe even RPD Curran/Heinwald alts) with possible boss fights against Wesker and/or Mr. X.
Ace Attorney: If theres one thing Dragalia does great, it's story (besides sadly Mega Man). Imagine a storyline where Pheonix (Wright. Not the dragon), Maya, the Judge, Edgeworth and Gumshoe get dragged through the otherworld to Alberia, have to get used to their new surroundings, and then a murder happens, and Euden or Notte is the suspect. Then there's a fun little story with interactions and testimonies with Dragalia characters, leading up to Pheonix (Wright. again. Lawyer. not dragon.) pinning it on the true culprit; probably someone from Dyrenell.
Darkstalkers: Anime artstyle (from what I know) would probably mesh well together with Dragalia, but I don't see it happening just because the series and its characters have basically assimilated themselves to the "Capcom vs." series. And honestly, I'm not sure if I could respect a choice like that as much as any of the other crossovers we got or could get. Would be pretty underwhelming, IMO.

forget euden lets get pipple in smash

relax im 90% joking
Dread him. Run from him. Pipple still arrives. Seriously tho, he has to be have the perfect storm of meme material. Cute, unexpected (let's be honest, we were all expecting either a dragon or an NPC out of him), broken (hope u like great DPS) at only 4* with NO mana spiral and his character's dream is being eaten, so people are trying to protect this thing from himself. (you would think he'd have a healing move w/ recoil because of that but nope)

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Dread him. Run from him. Pipple still arrives. Seriously tho, he has to be the perfect storm of meme material. Cute, unexpected (let's be honest, we were all expecting either a dragon or an NPC out of him), broken (hope u like great DPS) at only 4* with NO mana spiral and his character's dream is being eaten, so people are trying to protect this thing from himself. (you would think he'd have a healing move w/ recoil because of that but nope)
aw not memes

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
ah dont worry about i just really dont like memes
Yeah I read the whole thing about Waluigi on the 1st party support thread. I didn't think anyone here would take it seriously. *elly sorry emote*

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah I read the whole thing about Waluigi on the 1st party support thread. I didn't think anyone here would take it seriously. *elly sorry emote*
actually the "aw not memes" thing was my attempt to join in the joke in hindsight i can see how that wasnt clear

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I do think we'll be getting another crossover event from the Digest, and I think it's down to a select few.

As the leaker that predicted Monster Hunter stated, Dragalia plans to have more crossovers with Capcom specifically, so I think these ones are the top contenders, from what I think is most likely to least likely.

Devil May Cry: DMC, SF and MH are Capcom's 3 biggest franchises. If any of them are next, it's probably DMC or SF.
Street Fighter: Pretty much what Goliso said. It's big, could be unique, and Ken would be relatively easy to implement since he'd play the exact same as Ryu.
Resident Evil: I don't know much about RE, except that its a pretty big franchise. I could see a darker story with Leon, Jill and/or Chris (maybe even RPD Curran/Heinwald alts) with possible boss fights against Wesker and/or Mr. X.
Ace Attorney: If theres one thing Dragalia does great, it's story (besides sadly Mega Man). Imagine a storyline where Pheonix (Wright. Not the dragon), Maya, the Judge, Edgeworth and Gumshoe get dragged through the otherworld to Alberia, have to get used to their new surroundings, and then a murder happens, and Euden or Notte is the suspect. Then there's a fun little story with interactions and testimonies with Dragalia characters, leading up to Pheonix (Wright. again. Lawyer. not dragon.) pinning it on the true culprit; probably someone from Dyrenell.
Darkstalkers: Anime artstyle (from what I know) would probably mesh well together with Dragalia, but I don't see it happening just because the series and its characters have basically assimilated themselves to the "Capcom vs." series. And honestly, I'm not sure if I could respect a choice like that as much as any of the other crossovers we got or could get. Would be pretty underwhelming, IMO.

Dread him. Run from him. Pipple still arrives. Seriously tho, he has to be have the perfect storm of meme material. Cute, unexpected (let's be honest, we were all expecting either a dragon or an NPC out of him), broken (hope u like great DPS) at only 4* with NO mana spiral and his character's dream is being eaten, so people are trying to protect this thing from himself. (you would think he'd have a healing move w/ recoil because of that but nope)
On the topic of Dragalia Lost leaks, has that guy said anything else worth noting?

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
On the topic of Dragalia Lost leaks, has that guy said anything else worth noting?
I haven’t heard anything from him since Dragonyule 2, and I’d honestly rather it stay that way for him and any other leakers, because I want to be surprised when they announce a crossover. FEH and Mega Man’s announcements blew my mind, whereas MH (and way too many actual Smash fighters) had my reactions soured. (Don’t get me wrong, MH had a great event, but the reveal specifically wasn’t on par with that of FEH and Mega Man). However I am expecting more Capcom, but am glad I don’t know what.

Slightly off-topic, but they’re probably gonna announce the next Gala unit at the Digest. We already got past the core 5 along with (Ch 3 spoilers but you probably know who I’m talking about) and Sarisse, so now we have a select few to go to from there.

They could go for Alex, Laxi, Leif and maybe Ramona

but where would they go from there? Maybe once they run out of main story heroes they could hold a fan poll to see who among the expanded cast gets a Gala Alt about once every 6 months sorta like FEH’s CYL?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I haven’t heard anything from him since Dragonyule 2, and I’d honestly rather it stay that way for him and any other leakers, because I want to be surprised when they announce a crossover. FEH and Mega Man’s announcements blew my mind, whereas MH (and way too many actual Smash fighters) had my reactions soured. (Don’t get me wrong, MH had a great event, but the reveal specifically wasn’t on par with that of FEH and Mega Man). However I am expecting more Capcom, but am glad I don’t know what.

Slightly off-topic, but they’re probably gonna announce the next Gala unit at the Digest. We already got past the core 5 along with (Ch 3 spoilers but you probably know who I’m talking about) and Sarisse, so now we have a select few to go to from there.

They could go for Alex, Laxi, Leif and maybe Ramona

but where would they go from there? Maybe once they run out of main story heroes they could hold a fan poll to see who among the expanded cast gets a Gala Alt about once every 6 months sorta like FEH’s CYL?
Do you realise how long I've been petitioning for a Dragalia Lost version of CYL? TOO. LONG. Granted, I don't know the fanbase that well, so I can't accurately say who would most-likely win. But hey, I would totally join in, especially if they let us vote for NPC characters. Gotta make Wu Kong playable somehow...

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Found this on Youtube yesterday, and thought it would be cool to show you guys here.

It has me thinking though. How would things be different if most Dragalia songs had eng lyrics in addition to or instead of Japanese?

Top Bottom