• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Euden, Nintendo's OTHER Dragon-Blooded Prince from Dragalia Lost

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I know Smash already has a Dragon-Blooded Prince who's the main character of their debut game and uses a sword and dragon-transformations and comes from a tyrannical evil father with purple dark magic...

But this one uses FIRE, not WATER!

1570003002133.png

Overview

From his official description in the game:
"The seventh heir of the Alberian royal family, he lives
with the mutual support of his twin sister, Zethia, and
the faerie Notte. Always smiling, he carries a unique
blend of unwavering courage and intense

consideration for others."

Euden comes from the Nintendo/Cygames mobile gacha game "Dragalia Lost". Dragalia Lost released on September 27, 2018 and grossed $16 million dollars in its first two weeks. Ever since release, Nintendo has been pushing the game hard in advertisements and social media, giving their full support for their first co-developed original Mobile IP. Euden is the main player character of the game, able to be named to whatever the player wishes. Storywise, he's a prince who embarks on a journey to make pacts with 5 dragons, each with a power of Fire, Water, Wind, Light, and Shadow, in order to save his kingdom and restore the power lost in the capital's Holy Shard. His powers in the game include a variety of sword slashes, fire strikes, and transforming into a dragon for his ultimate ability.

Why Smash?

While he does share much similarities with Corrin as far as the whole sword-using dragon-transforming part goes, his movements from his original game can offer a different style of slashes and projectiles than Corrin offers. His dragon transformation is only reserved for his ultimate ability, so that would likely just be his Final Smash. As for his sword usage, he can swing a projectile forward of fire and spin around to attack opponents around him. Another possibly fun mechanic he could introduce is calling in an assist character to do one attack, much like the helper-attack from his game, where an adventurer is called in for a moment to use their special move. But why should he have a spot over any other character? Well Dragalia Lost is one of Nintendo's first original Mobile IPs, so he has that going for him. For the DLC of Smash Ultimate, Sakurai has commented saying that Nintendo decided on the DLC roster this time around, and it's very possible they wanted to promote Dragalia Lost even more with a spot on the roster.

Moveset

64541678-B717-4082-BCCF-2C1F597C29D7.png
Neutral B: Exalted Fire - Slices a projectile wave of fire that travels forward. Similar to Clouds neutral B, but has a larger hit box.
Up B: Blazing Circlet - Spins blade to helicopter upwards, when used on the ground travel forwards fast spinning his blade all around him. Similar to Links Up B, but has more horizontal aspects.
Side B: Force Strike - Steps backward then rushes forward with a wide ranged horizontal swing. Also does a ton of damage to shields.
Down B: Call Helper - Cycles through four assist characters to hop in to help with a single special move. Pressing Down B brings up a menu like Shulk's to choose which assist to call. Down B goes on a 10 second cooldown before it can be used again

First Assist: Elisanne - Uses water element and comes to buff Eudens attacks by 10% for the next 10 seconds.
Second Assist: Ranzal- Uses wind element and Tornado Bashes to attack the enemy with a gust of wind while pulling them closer to him, before disappearing. Can be used as a way to pull enemy in for Euden to follow up on.
Third Assist: Cleo - Uses shadow element and charges up for 5 seconds to heal Euden for 5%, unless she is attacked and interrupted.
Fourth Assist: Luca - Fires light arrows from afar, aiming at the enemy. They can miss, but if Euden is comboing the enemy or the enemy isn’t careful they could get hit.

Up Smash: Swipes sword from the ground upwards, leaping up to finish the swing.
Side Smash: Swings a fire trailed sword in a horizontal swipe.
Down Smash: Smashes sword in a downwards arc, hitting right in front of feet.

Jab: Swings to the right and then to the left with his sword, then finishes by spinning around for a final powerful swing.
Dash Attack: Run forward and swipes sword, like Marths dash attack.
Side Tilt: Swift arc swing.
Up Tilt: Swipes sword above head with a fire trail.
Down Tilt: Swings sword at feet. Similar to Links.

N-Air: Spins in a circle hitting all around him vertically
F-Air: Swings a quick sword strike
B-Air: Swings a slow, powerful fire strike
Up-Air: Swings sword above
D-Air: Swings sword below, can spike

Grab and Throws: Explanatory, not too much craziness.
FF7B660E-ED62-4198-A9C4-CB8A15C57F19.png
Up Taunt: Proudly looks at camera and raises sword to the skies with one hand, fist pumping with the other.
Side Taunt: A random Three-Star dragon appears next to Euden and taunts the enemy, some cheerful and some nasty (like the Imps)
Down Taunt: Euden longingly looks at his sword, striking a similar pose to his Valiant Hero card (the second image in this post)
DABC4BDB-00C1-41A9-A4F5-F5D67529ECD6.png
Final Smash: Midgardsormr - Euden uses his dragon pact with the Windwyrm to become Midgardsormr, a giant powerful wind dragon that attacks the stage with a variety of wind based attacks for a very short time before turning back to Euden.

Attachments

Last edited:

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Updated with a moveset, hopefully I made him seem a little interesting to anyone unsure of the character before! An assist character mechanic would be pretty cool I’d say.

D

Deleted member

I haven't played a lot of Dragalia Lost. But the direct that the game received certainly got me interested and I am happy to have downloaded it. Consider me a Euden supporter.

And if you don't mind me saying, I think there could be more convenient ways to use the assist mechanic for his Down B. The characters you chose and what they do are fine. But I think it would be more viable if you press and hold Down and B to bring up a menu like Shulk's Monado Arts, then select a character with a direction and release B to summon them. With each character having a cool down of course.

Also, for a fun little bit of promotion. Remember how Playstation All Stars Battle Royale had stages that brought 2 or more separate franchises together? Well in the Stage Creation Contest I'm hosting, we had a round for stages like that and the contestant GolisoPower GolisoPower submitted one that mixes Dragalia Lost with Breath of the Wild.

Stage Name:
Calamity Mistholt

Respective Origins:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Dragalia Lost

Gimmicks and Hazards:
Hero Altars, Guardians

Description:
Here, we have the Mistholt, the base of operations for Euden and Co. in Dragalia Lost. But...this looks a little different: malice is seeping from different parts and is inhabiting different parts of the map. Looks like Calamity Ganon decided it had enough of Hyrule and decided to target Aurelia instead. In the midst of this chaos, the Guardians will show up on top of the buildings surrounding the Halidom every 2 minutes and start targeting random players. They take five seconds to charge, and the lasers head for the reticle targeting the character over the course of 1 second. Direct hits deal a whopping 16% damage to the targeted player, but the 3-K. Rool-wide explosion surrounding it can deal half as much. The knockback on the former is about half as much as Finishing Touch, while the explosion does as 75% the knockback of a normal Tatsumaki. To make up for this, the laser and explosion can only damage the targeted player. Every 1 minute, one of five Altars in the background will start glowing, boosting a certain element. The Red Altar boosts the attacks of fire-based characters such as Ike and Charizard. The Blue Altar boosts water and ice-based characters such as Squirtle and Ice Climbers. The Green Altar boosts characters with Wind-based attacks such as Zelda and Cloud with their Farore’s Wind and Blade Beam respectively. The Yellow Altar boosts light and lightning-based characters like Palutena and Pichu. And finally the Purple Altar boosts shadow-based characters like Ganondorf and Mewtwo. No more than one Altar can be glowing at a time, and each Altar’s glow lasts for about 30 seconds. Another minute must pass until a different Altar starts glowing. Fighting Dyrenell can wait; the Calamity is a bigger threat!

Unlockable:
Yes. Defeat Rathalos in Spirits, then summon the Rathalos Assist Trophy (In that order), both while playing as Link.

Music:
Calamity Mistholt Theme
Calamity Ganon Battle Medley (Composed by Shiro Sagisu)
Calamity Ganon Phase 2 (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Hyrule Castle (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Phraeganoth Boss Battle (Dragalia Lost)
Dragon Boss Battle (Dragalia Lost)
Boss Battle (Dragalia Lost)
Dragalia Lost Medley

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played a lot of Dragalia Lost. But the direct that the game received certainly got me interested and I am happy to have downloaded it. Consider me a Euden supporter.

And if you don't mind me saying, I think there could be more convenient ways to use the assist mechanic for his Down B. The characters you chose and what they do are fine. But I think it would be more viable if you press and hold Down and B to bring up a menu like Shulk's Monado Arts, then select a character with a direction and release B to summon them. With each character having a cool down of course.

Also, for a fun little bit of promotion. Remember how Playstation All Stars Battle Royale had stages that brought 2 or more separate franchises together? Well in the Stage Creation Contest I'm hosting, we had a round for stages like that and the contestant GolisoPower GolisoPower submitted one that mixes Dragalia Lost with Breath of the Wild.

Stage Name:
Calamity Mistholt

Respective Origins:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Dragalia Lost

Gimmicks and Hazards:
Hero Altars, Guardians

Description:
Here, we have the Mistholt, the base of operations for Euden and Co. in Dragalia Lost. But...this looks a little different: malice is seeping from different parts and is inhabiting different parts of the map. Looks like Calamity Ganon decided it had enough of Hyrule and decided to target Aurelia instead. In the midst of this chaos, the Guardians will show up on top of the buildings surrounding the Halidom every 2 minutes and start targeting random players. They take five seconds to charge, and the lasers head for the reticle targeting the character over the course of 1 second. Direct hits deal a whopping 16% damage to the targeted player, but the 3-K. Rool-wide explosion surrounding it can deal half as much. The knockback on the former is about half as much as Finishing Touch, while the explosion does as 75% the knockback of a normal Tatsumaki. To make up for this, the laser and explosion can only damage the targeted player. Every 1 minute, one of five Altars in the background will start glowing, boosting a certain element. The Red Altar boosts the attacks of fire-based characters such as Ike and Charizard. The Blue Altar boosts water and ice-based characters such as Squirtle and Ice Climbers. The Green Altar boosts characters with Wind-based attacks such as Zelda and Cloud with their Farore’s Wind and Blade Beam respectively. The Yellow Altar boosts light and lightning-based characters like Palutena and Pichu. And finally the Purple Altar boosts shadow-based characters like Ganondorf and Mewtwo. No more than one Altar can be glowing at a time, and each Altar’s glow lasts for about 30 seconds. Another minute must pass until a different Altar starts glowing. Fighting Dyrenell can wait; the Calamity is a bigger threat!

Unlockable:
Yes. Defeat Rathalos in Spirits, then summon the Rathalos Assist Trophy (In that order), both while playing as Link.

Music:
Calamity Mistholt Theme
Calamity Ganon Battle Medley (Composed by Shiro Sagisu)
Calamity Ganon Phase 2 (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Hyrule Castle (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Phraeganoth Boss Battle (Dragalia Lost)
Dragon Boss Battle (Dragalia Lost)
Boss Battle (Dragalia Lost)
Dragalia Lost Medley
Love the stage idea! Also I took the criticism on the Down B and changed it, thanks for the tip!
Added your name to the support list too, thanks for supporting!

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Love to see this dude get in somehow, it'll give some form of representation of the mobile games.

Hopefully the Askr trio gets in as spirits somehow too.

DragonFire04

Smash Rookie
Euden would be a cool addition in my opinion, and the moveset you came up with is very nicely done as well! (If possible, could I be added to the supporters' list, please?)

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
Would love to be added to the supporters list :)Been playing Dragalia Lost since it's release and have been really enjoying it and I'd love to see the Prince make it into Smash.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
After the Sprits massacre, all of my wanted characters were deconfirmed.... except Euden. Can you add me to the supporter list?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
dragalia lost is out in the uk at last, along with canada australia and singapore iirc

ps why are you refering him to as the other prince hes the main one

edit: oh wait corrin forgot about him/her

Last edited:

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
https://twitter.com/DragaliaLostApp/status/1116537091872239618

Now that we know Fire Emblem characters are coming to Dragalia Lost, I might invest in a new mobile with bigger storage, just to play this game. Mine current mobile's small storage is barely holding Fire Emblem Heroes, despite me shutting down other apps. Tried partitioning an SD card, but it only held the app, not the patches. That said, might as well invest in the phone now, before updates inevitably make the game impossible to play.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
https://twitter.com/DragaliaLostApp/status/1116537091872239618

Now that we know Fire Emblem characters are coming to Dragalia Lost, I might invest in a new mobile with bigger storage, just to play this game. Mine current mobile's small storage is barely holding Fire Emblem Heroes, despite me shutting down other apps. Tried partitioning an SD card, but it only held the app, not the patches. That said, might as well invest in the phone now, before updates inevitably make the game impossible to play.
maybe sakurai will mistake euden for a fe character and he'll get in that way

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I wonder if he will be DLC, Dragalia is Nintendo’s biggest mobile game now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'd like to add my support.

Dragalia Lost has had a Fire Emblem Crossover already so it's on the rise.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
DLC Pass 2 fighters beyond the Fighter's Pass is confirmed, and I can't see them going for that long without a Nintendo Rep, even with a 3rd party emphasis like the Fighter's Pass. I think that maybe just maybe Euden might have a chance! After all, Dragalia's a relatively obscure Nintendo Franchise, so it'd make sense for them to promote it (just no Spirit or Mii Outfit please)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
DLC Pass 2 fighters beyond the Fighter's Pass is confirmed, and I can't see them going for that long without a Nintendo Rep, even with a 3rd party emphasis like the Fighter's Pass. I think that maybe just maybe Euden might have a chance! After all, Dragalia's a relatively obscure Nintendo Franchise, so it'd make sense for them to promote it (just no Spirit or Mii Outfit please)
Funninly enough, even if it's got a low public profile, it's one of Nintendo's big earners.

It'd be interesting to see a character who debuted on phones as a playable character in Smash. We already got a remix of a song from Fire Emblem heroes so there's no rules brokern, far as I can tell.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Honestly among the first-parties Euden just seems SUPER obvious to me, Dragalia is Nintendo's second most successful mobile game to date, he has lots of moveset potential thanks to him being able to shift into Midgardsormr and being able to call his party to assist him, and CyGames already is involved with Smash through developmental assistance and contributions to the soundtrack.

I think he's CRAZY slept on.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Mind if I get added to the support list? I play Dragalia Lost at least daily, and I think Euden could translate quite well. Plus, it's Nintendo's first original IP on mobile, so it's at least somewhat significant.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
So... today's the 1st anniversary of the game! (unless you're reading this in the future or certain time zones)

And uh... WOW. There was a lot.

I think this is our reaction to a certain final announcement...

They actually found a way to top FEH.

After uhhh

that Mega Man crossover, which is a 3rd party franchise...

Do you guys think there's a chance they might be building up to Euden in Smash Bros? After all, Euden has way more crossovers than the average Nintendo character's... zero.

also if anyone's interested and not in an alliance already I have an empty Euden for Smash alliance and I still haven't beaten any of the high dragons so i kinda need to get allies before the harder bosses drop

KatKit

Smash Lord
Sign me up.

I agree that this is super slept on. I want to learn more about the series. Apparently it prints money, and it still has potential to become bigger than it already is.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
you know as much as i am enjoying the game and would love to euden in smash something feels off about his character in his game, cause in the main story hes shown as hes not always sure what to do but in the adventurer's stories he seems to have all the answers, strike me as a bit conflicting

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
you know as much as i am enjoying the game and would love to euden in smash something feels off about his character in his game, cause in the main story hes shown as hes not always sure what to do but in the adventurer's stories he seems to have all the answers, strike me as a bit conflicting
I actually kinda agree. I never got around to most of the Adventurer Stories, but the event stories make Euden out to know what to do most of the time. And then you have Chapter 10...

Am I the only one who doesn't completely agree with Euden's decision in Chapter 10? DIO The Other offered to stop attacking everyone (because he didn't care about what happens to everyone else) if Euden surrendered, but Euden didn't just because of Zethia, leading Other to kill off countless amounts of people and dragons just because Euden didn't want to say "Ok then. Deal." As a result of The Other's apathy, it 1: Makes Euden look kinda selfish (NOT a good thing to put on a Protagonist, IMO), and 2: Makes the conflict between Euden and The Other look pointless. Other doesn't have an ultimate goal, so it feels like he appears solely as a plot device.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I actually kinda agree. I never got around to most of the Adventurer Stories, but the event stories make Euden out to know what to do most of the time. And then you have Chapter 10...

Am I the only one who doesn't completely agree with Euden's decision in Chapter 10? DIO The Other offered to stop attacking everyone (because he didn't care about what happens to everyone else) if Euden surrendered, but Euden didn't just because of Zethia, leading Other to kill off countless amounts of people and dragons just because Euden didn't want to say "Ok then. Deal." As a result of The Other's apathy, it 1: Makes Euden look kinda selfish (NOT a good thing to put on a Protagonist, IMO), and 2: Makes the conflict between Euden and The Other look pointless. Other doesn't have an ultimate goal, so it feels like he appears solely as a plot device.
usually in that kind of situation the good says youll probably just gonna hurt everyone anyway but i dont recall him saying it

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
usually in that kind of situation the good says youll probably just gonna hurt everyone anyway but i dont recall him saying it
Pretty much, and also...

If there was something that indicated the thought of Other doing it anyway like Euden displaying distrust after the fact or Other planning to pull an Alderaan and was just trying to get Euden out of the way as easily as possible, it would be more permissible. IMO, it was just bad writing which is amplified by the context of such a critical moment. Still better than what most Nintendo tries for tho.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Pretty much, and also...

If there was something that indicated the thought of Other doing it anyway like Euden displaying distrust after the fact or Other planning to pull an Alderaan and was just trying to get Euden out of the way as easily as possible, it would be more permissible. IMO, it was just bad writing which is amplified by the context of such a critical moment. Still better than what most Nintendo tries for tho.
yeah the story telling could do with a bit of work

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
BTW, I haven't been added to the supporter list SAMation SAMation
Can you put me on there?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, if it makes you feel better,

In Gala Euden's story, he's going through a phase in which people are starting to become scared of him because of how powerful he is now. "People are afraid of what they don't know" and such.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well, if it makes you feel better,

In Gala Euden's story, he's going through a phase in which people are starting to become scared of him because of how powerful he is now. "People are afraid of what they don't know" and such.
that just adds to the conflicting

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Hey yall havent been on smashboards for a while, but I was curious how this thread was looking after I got back into Dragalia Lost. It's honestly one of the most engaging gacha games i've played, and SUPER forgiving on just how much they give you. If you catch the right events you hardly ever are pressured to pay to win in this game, and i dig that. Anywho, if nintendo characters are in the second DLC pack I'm still very much down to see Euden join the roster!

Also to add onto his moveset potential, his down B could set down a buff zone that increases his attack slightly while inside, like his new Gala Prince version is able to do in the game! That would be a super new unique move that's yet to be introduced to the game.

PS: Updated support list, sorry to yall for getting to it late!

Last edited:

KHJason95

Smash Cadet
NNID
KHJason20
Switch FC
SW-4391-8530-5723
I can't confirm for sure, but he would be a good counter to Corrin.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I made a moveset for Euden back when it was released, then made some tweaks to accommodate the newest additions to the game. I wholeheartedly support, by the way.

Jab: Euden does a side slash before a lunge before a final downwards swipe. The downwards swipe is similar in animation to his Exalted Fire attack.

F-tilt: Euden calls on Elisanne to jab with her spear.

U-tilt: Euden swipes upwards, giving him upwards momentum.

D-tilt: Euden jumps upwards and slashes downwards. You can follow this up from U-tilt easily.

Dash Attack: Euden performs a downwards slash in front of himself. This is based on his Dash Attack from Dragalia Lost.

Grab: A simple grab.

Pummel: A knee.

F-throw: Ranzal shoulder-charges the opponent.

D-throw: Luca fires a triple arrow onto the opponent’s back.

B-throw: Cleo blasts the opponent away with a shadow bolt. The shadow bolt can go onwards and hit other opponents, similarly to Mewtwo’s F-throw.

U-throw: Elisanne uppercuts the opponent before jabbing upwards with her spear.

(NOTE: As it’s not Euden throwing the enemy, all throws carry on like normal even if Euden is hit.)

N-air: A simple revolving slash, a weaker version of his Blazing Circlet.

F-air: Euden performs a double roundhouse kick in front of himself.

D-air: Euden plummets downwards with a heavy sword strike, like Shulk’s Back Slash.

B-air: Euden roundhouse kicks behind him.

U-air: Euden raises his sword into the air sideways, similarly to Cloud’s U-air.

Side Smash: Euden reels backwards and releases a powerful Force Strike in front of himself. While very slow, this has shield-breaking properties found in Hero’s Hatchet Man.

Up Smash: A barrage of arrows from Luca. The arrows have similar gravity to Snake’s mortar.

Down Smash: Ranzal smashes the ground with his axe, creating a tremor that deals damage on both sides. It also has a windbox that pushes away opponents.

Neutral-B: Exalted Fire: Euden slashes downwards, using Exalted Fire. This functions similarly to Cloud’s Blade Beam, but with Fire and no access to Limit Break. The advantage this has is that it goes a shorter distance, but keeps going after hitting an opponent.

Side-B: Allies: Euden calls on an ally to use a certain ability. While the move is random, similarly to Duck Hunt’s Wild Gunman, the effects of his allies are as diverse as the spells in Hero’s Command Selection. Similarly to Wild Gunman, an ally will be rendered useless if attacked directly.
  1. Elisanne: Brave Bastion: This has similar properties to Hero’s Oomph in the sense that it increases Euden’s attack power. Elisanne cannot be summoned again until Brave Bastion wears off.
  2. Ranzal: Tornado Bash: Ranzal spins in place and deals 4 hits of damage to the opponent. While slow, this has amazing kill potential.
  3. Cleo: Elder Cure: Cleo will heal Euden for a quarter of the damage dealt to him at that moment in that stock. Cleo can be summoned again up to 3 times. After that, Euden must score a KO to be able to summon Cleo again.
  4. Luca: Radiant Bonds: Luca will shoot a bolt of light that paralyzed on hit, leaving them open to combos.
  5. Sarisse: Brilliant Bolt: Sarisse will fire a single bolt of fire that fires an additional weaker shot for each buff he has, adding up to seven additional shots. Buffs given by items factor towards this.
  6. Mym: Dragon Claw: A multi-hit swipe that gives Euden extra Dragon Gauge on hit. While this has very little knockback, killing at 150% at the ledge, this has good damage-dealing potential.
  7. Alex: Shadow Weaver: Alex will swipe with her dagger 4 times, racking up very little damage and dealing very little knockback. However, there is a chance that the opponent will suffer a defense debuff on hit.
Up-B: Blazing Circlet: Euden will charge Blazing Circlet and do a fierce revolving slash. If done in the air, it gives Euden some modest vertical recovery. While only dealing two hits, this deals upwards knockback that can kill Bowser at 95%.

Down-B: Rising Circlet/Pact Transformation:
  • Rising Circlet: Euden creates a burst of energy around him that deals some decent damage while creating a buff field that gives him a strength buff if he remains inside. The buff field effect will not be used until the last one wears off and Euden goes through a 15 second cooldown with it. He can still use the energy burst of the move without the buffing field.
  • Pact Transformation: Euden will transform into Midgardsormr, a wind dragon. The transformation is temporary. Over the course of the match, Euden will charge a meter next to his U.I. with each few hits he lands. If filled completely, this can allow him to transform, with a max of two charges for said meter. As Midgardsormr, all attacks have armor against less powerful moves such as Pound or Purple Pikmin Throw. By pressing A, you’ll deal a claw slash that has a powerful windbox. By pressing B, you’ll use Tornado Tail, a large sweeping tail strike that deals upwards knockback. Midgardsormr also has multiple jumps that reach considerable height. But Midgardsormr is slow, his super armor doesn’t shrug off damage, and his hurt box is enormous, leaving him susceptible to most attacks.
Final Smash: Breath of Elysium: Euden creates a burst of draconic energy. Anyone caught will be brought to the outside of the Halidom and a cutscene will commence: Euden will transform into the dragon god Elysium, who will unleash a powerful breath attack that deals massive damage before reverting back to Euden.

Now I don't know if Alex is considered a spoiler anymore, so I may have to remove her in the future. Additionally, this might be a bit too gimmicky, and it might have Hero-levels of RNG reliance, but I'd say I did a good job.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So since this is the closest we have to a Dragalia Lost social group, what do you guys think of the Fractured Future event going on right now?

GolisoPower

Smash Master

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting back into Dragalia so I haven't caught up with all the new chapters, but with all the great things this anniversary update's given me I now have a Lvl 80 Gala Euden with Maxed out Shining Overlord and Sisters' Day Out Wyrmprints. I'm just gonna auto rush through the fights these chapters since my boy Euden is just a human steam roll now, but I'll give my thoughts on some stuff since I can see spoilers have been talked about

Top Bottom