• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[EU] Make some Neuss 2

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Ok I don't get what the **** is going on in here BUT WEN W1LL VIDZ B UP????

Also thanks to all the german players who gave me shoutouts on the german forum <3 I guess you really like my hair lmao

And Crifer, I don't get why you said people say you sorta look like Wolverine....

You ****ing ARE Wolverine

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL didn't see that xD
sorry im a forum scrub

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
AfroTwist: the guy playing 3ds

Chair: good Freeplay, and thanks for borrowing your controller for my girl !

Chiiiiii: good lowtier matches

iStudying: stop to destroy blub's upsets!

Kaos: you beat me in tourney, extremly smart metaknight! the friendlies on the next day were awesome and exciting, i could learn very much, thank you

Leon: sooo smart and good, it takes so much skills to **** with Marth congratz to 2nd and nice Friendlies

Mr-R: congratz to 1st one day i will face you in Grand Finals .... and Lowtiers were SO close. the first set was sucky, but then i read a special message on the mobile phone and i gained my strength back again :cool: NEXT TIME YOUR LINK WILL BE GRILLED

Orion: thanks for your congratulations, maybe we will face one day again

Rog: haha you couldn't believe, that i pick Samus. but she is doing a good job versus PT, good games. sadly you didnt make out of the hard pool..

T: we had Friendlies - Top Wolf, you should combine your Skills with Semifer and you two would have the greatest Wolf!!!1

Mr-R

Smash Champion
hahahaha quick, just stop getting frustrated at every single thing, you played 10 times better in the 2nd set because of that :p

edit: OMG YAMI <33333333

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha quick, just stop getting frustrated at every single thing, you played 10 times better in the 2nd set because of that :p

edit: OMG YAMI <33333333
yea luckily i didn't get frustrated in singles cause of the HYPE. oh dude, lt finals reloaded in a few weeks.

yami:cool:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He's only 15?!?!?!?

Oh....I knew he was French but...i didn't know he was so young.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
He's only 15?!?!?!?

Oh....I knew he was French but...i didn't know he was so young.
yeah it kinda sucks, he has missed out on alot of internationals outside of france and I think people like Luigi player/calzorz etc have a really good shot against him, they just havent played yet.

Top Bottom