• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
day 2 of mourning shish and maven... although maven attacked me, I do not feel anything but love towards him. I miss my fallen husbands. rest in pieces </3

wait a minute, I don't feel so good...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
...do you want to join in, or are you going to keep shooting yourself? You have the opportunity to actually do something larger than yourself here...
This is what I said in the PM, and I said it here to be an example of what not to do.

Also let's not talk about private messages here.

Also I've never talked to a dead person before. Hm...

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Nah, I'm fine. I just want to take out the coasters who have been watching everything go down on the sidelines.
I drop in see some humor and like the post, I joined this game due to it being low commitment overall, and to see how far I'll go being passive, but if that's the game you want to play I'll try to oblige.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I drop in see some humor and like the post, I joined this game due to it being low commitment overall, and to see how far I'll go being passive, but if that's the game you want to play I'll try to oblige.
No. Fire

You are your OWN man. Except that you're in consideration to become one of my husbands!!

But besides that

You play how you want

Because Poy Poy is not Moy Moy therefore he is not the dictator around here.

I AM!! ;)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
It's all good dude, I'm just saying that you've shot air for 10 phases and you're playing very neutral, which might be smart, but it also is frustrating.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • Red Ryu shoots air.
  • Ura shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.

== Active skills ==​
  • Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Ura! Ura suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!
  • Ronin enters the Clear Stance, allowing them to shoot self without suffering damage if the self shot fails!
  • Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Z25! Z25 suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
  • Harbinger uses Toxic Reap to harvest Red Ryu's vitality!
    • Red Ryu suffers 2 damage! (Toxic Reap (1) + Poison (1) = 2)
    • Red Ryu is poisoned!
  • Ninja unleashes Tagen Battou, causing 2 clones to vanish, and attacks Pokechu! But Pokechu's Royal Veil turns the attack back on Z25! Z25 suffers 2.5 damage! (Tagen Battou (2) * Clones (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 5 * Royal Veil (50%) = 2.5)
  • Landsknecht follows up their ally's attack with Strike Chaser, and attacks Fire Emblemier with piercing damage! FE suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 2)

== Item actions ==​
  • A Grimoire Stone was used to attack Ura with Stunning Smash! Ura suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
    • Ura has been defeated!
  • A Grimoire Stone was used to attack Z25 with Stunning Smash! Z25 suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
And another one falls... About time the game started to pick up some pace.
Turns out trying to slip by undetected may not be the best strategy after all... or is it?
Ninjas too may be strong, but once they're caught in the open their whole gameplan falls away.
As this game reaches its autumn years, so too does the next stratum.
The end of the Labyrinth is fast approaching... What awaits you there? Only time will tell.

Protector | Medic | Gunner
|
|

12th Stratum - Auburn Thicket
----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 12th Stratum (Phase 12)!

The phase ends 23 hours from now (9pm UTC, 12th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Ura Ura Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Keep the salt to the graveyard chat, please.

This is normally where someone would get hostkilled in Mafia so even if their team wins, they still lose, but that doesn't really work here, so...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Moydow Moydow Oh yeah btw...

Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Ura! Ura suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
A Grimoire Stone was used to attack Ura with Stunning Smash! Ura suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Z25! Z25 suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
A Grimoire Stone was used to attack Z25 with Stunning Smash! Z25 suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
Umm what?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
SO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE THO MOY MOY LOL

Poyzin: "Ummm what?"
Moy Moy: "Is there a problem"

LOL :joyful:

I know you don't mean to be passive aggressive maybe you do ;) but it's just so funny

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Which is where it is required that the Grimoire Stone appeared as an active skill and as an action. So...
Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Ura! Ura suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
A Grimoire Stone was used to attack Ura with Stunning Smash! Ura suffers 3 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
must be the same action.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Which is where it is required that the Grimoire Stone appeared as an active skill and as an action. So...

must be the same action.
Is that so? Hmm. I wonder.

(I think I see what you're getting at here, but all I'll say is that I just double-checked the results, and the results posted are correct)

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hate is a strong word.

I Strongly Dislike You Because Of This.

"iS tHaT sO?!?!1223uir hwfn am; fhuwikf , jshbhuwaesd fuhihfajwems fxhi "
I mean, I can't just tell you everything that happened. I just put up the results at the end of the phase, and the rest is up to you to figure out. That's how these games work, it's not that I'm deliberately being obtuse or anything like that.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I mean, I can't just tell you everything that happened. I just put up the results at the end of the phase, and the rest is up to you to figure out. That's how these games work, it's not that I'm deliberately being obtuse or anything like that.
You’re too much of acutie to be obtuse

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
All you care about is maven and shish! What about me pokechu? What about us?????
honey....

I didn't think you needed a reminder that you were my absolute fave... you silly goose.

You know what. I might have something that'll make you feel better.

I can treat you special tonight ;) we can have some... fun

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • UtopianPoyzin shoots air.
  • Z25 shoots air.
  • Fire Emblemier shoots air.
  • Pokechu shoots Thirdkoopa! Thirdkoopa suffers 1 damage!
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.
  • giraffelasergun shoots Thirdkoopa! Thirdkoopa suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 2)

== Active skills ==​
  • Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack UtopianPoyzin! UtopianPoyzin suffers 2 damage!

== Item actions ==​
  • Theriaca was purchased. Red Ryu is cured of poison!
  • Amrita was used to restore TP!
  • Bravant was purchased.

Top Bottom