• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
glg gave me 5 gold and I gave him 5 gold LOL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Y'all can deny it but that's the infallible truth. :^)

To the others: take Pokechu down now while you still have a chance. Think about end-game and winning.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Sure you did. I think it's more likely Ryu and an AFK handed over gold to buy your support.
LOL wow...... really bard???? like youre gonna try to tell me.... how I got my gold... WHAT LOL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LOL wow...... really bard???? like youre gonna try to tell me.... how I got my gold... WHAT LOL
I'm just letting people know the truth. You're obviously lying about how much gold you have because you don't want people thinking you're a huge threat. But the facts remain that you have clearly received 15 gold over the course of the game, and mod information confirms that. I understand your strategy, and I'm exposing it to the people.

Hey, BarDulL BarDulL look at me
Vote: Pokechu

Yo. Keep it civil. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
sorry this is rude mb I feel bad

but I haven't lied about anything so it's lowkey kinda funny seeing you think things are bigger than they actually are

naw, it's just a group of guys goofing off, even before, I wasn't lying when I said IDK who hit kickle and ura LOL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just to be clear boys, I'm playing the game. I don't feel an ounce of disrespect towards either of you gentleman. We are playin' cards in the wild west of Ricochet in Decisive Games, where new mechanics and abilities are popping up faster than rabbits in the Spring.

But y'all are still too powerful to be allowed to walk with full hp. A two HP Bard has no chance against you giants in the long run. It is strategically better to vote for your boy Bardeezy.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm just letting people know the truth. You're obviously lying about how much gold you have because you don't want people thinking you're a huge threat. But the facts remain that you have clearly received 15 gold over the course of the game, and mod information confirms that. I understand your strategy, and I'm exposing it to the people.

Yo. Keep it civil. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
awww is what he did any worse than bardeez nuts or barditzy or whatever I said LOL

but really.... there is no strategy. If i was so worried about being a threat and how I was being viewed then wouldn't I have at least done SOMETHING last phase??? you're really making stuff up tbh and I'm just trying to tell you the truth. it's not me "obviously lying",you're looking into it too much LOL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I’m taking nobody to endgame

Just survive, Bard and Alice
You gotta keep believing, yung Kickle. Worst case scenario, go guns blazin' and beat up on GLG/Pokechu/Shish, whom are clearly in cahoots.

awww is what he did any worse than bardeez nuts or barditzy or whatever I said LOL

but really.... there is no strategy. If i was so worried about being a threat and how I was being viewed then wouldn't I have at least done SOMETHING last phase??? you're really making stuff up tbh and I'm just trying to tell you the truth. it's not me "obviously lying",you're looking into it too much LOL
You're definitely lying.

I like how you're trying to retain this "pokechu fanclub" fervor. Saying "it's all good fun once we get to end game" is a great way to get people to keep siding with you.

But the facts remain that only two can win. And if people are playing the way they should be, it means they need to take you, Shish, and GLG down a notch to even out the score.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You're definitely lying.

I like how you're trying to retain this "pokechu fanclub" fervor. Saying "it's all good fun once we get to end game" is a great way to get people to keep siding with you.

But the facts remain that only two can win. And if people are playing the way they should be, it means they need to take you, Shish, and GLG down a notch to even out the score.
do u have evidence that i'm lying? because youre really just pulling things out of nowhere. where's the evidence that I'm lying? because the phase that I got 5 en in, GLG received 5 en did he not? so that adds credence to me 5 en swap right? like why do you just like to not believe what I'm telling you LOL

like you're not the top tier detective you want to be... you're not my childhood idol Nancy Drew. you're just a conspiracy theorist LOL

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
You sure one of them isn't setting up a ninja win? That's what I figured was what was happening.

D

Deleted member

I have a Stanced Ronin aimed at Bard and I'm not having mercy on him

D

Deleted member

Medic for Smash!

You know, just in case I live or something. :V
Her name is Medi-Ko you dumb finkledinker that's it, that was the last straw, say goodbye space cowboy or hasta la vista baby, whatever god you may believe in

Last edited by a moderator:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Her name is Medi-Ko you dumb ****ing idiot that's it, that was the last straw, say goodbye space cowboy or hasta la vista baby, whatever god you may believe in
No punishments issued but don’t call people “dumb ****ing idiot” even if you think it’s funny.

D

Deleted member

My bad, it was simply supposed to be a joke, nothing I say in these games is supposed to be serious. Can I call you finkledinker instead?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anything that is not blatant profanity or can come off as flaming.

Barring public consensus being of the opinion that “finkledinker” can be construed as crude, yes it’s fine.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
(Inb4 Pokechu calls hypocrisy about me calling him an idiot as a joke like 6 months ago when they are contextually different situations and phrasings) :mad:

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
(If you want a more complete answer though, dm me. There isn’t an explicit section addressing it but it more or less falls under a combination of sections).

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Why Are We In The Jungle If We Don't Want To Fight The FOE? I'm Here To Get Some Sick Bear Fur From A Cutter.

(and also to kill everyone here but that's just a side goal)

D

Deleted member

Why Are We In The Jungle If We Don't Want To Fight The FOE? I'm Here To Get Some Sick Bear Fur From A Cutter.

(and also to kill everyone here but that's just a side goal)
Is that the title of the EO light novel adaptation?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
That reminds me, I have never played an EO game. Which one should I start with?
You can get demos of most of the 3DS games on the eShop, so I'd start with one of those. Probably EO5 or EO2 Untold (the latter of which has a story mode with preset characters, if making your own characters and figuring out the different classes is too overwhelming at first), if I was to pick one. There's also Etrian Odyssey Nexus which was just released on Tuesday, but it doesn't have a demo.

In terms of story, none of the games have any important connections to each other (they're all set in the same world but don't reference each other), so you don't have to worry about that.

The only ones I'd say to avoid are the DS ones, since they lack a lot of the quality-of-life improvements the 3DS games brought, and two of them have been remade for 3DS anyway.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The Bard has decided that he will allow himself to die this phase.

I will not use my medic ability and will instead strike two people.

Let me know who you guys think I should attack with my dying breath.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Still just over 1 hour to go before deadline. The deadline will probably be at 10pm for the next few phases since that works out better for me right now.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Item Results ==
Pokechu: 4 (Shish, GLG, Red Ryu, Maven)
Bard: 3 (Alice, UtopianPoyzin, Ura)

With 4 votes, Pokechu Pokechu wins the Alchemist's Treatise! Miss Napier is very pleased at the thought of more money coming into the game, and would very much like to take care of it all for you.

Top Bottom