• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Before you go can you tell me what you think of Ryker? I actually still trust him less than I trust Laundry, and don't like how he townread Z25 Day 1 and was the first to tell me to pick someone else and that he wouldn't cooperate on that wagon, and now he's suddenly in favour.
Him over Laundry, as in I'd take Ryker to lylo over Laundry. Maybe he's scum but if that's the case of you two actually being town I entrust that deed to you. Joey also someone I've been townreading for less developed reasons for simply being agreeable and forthright throughout the whole game. Ryu looking OK

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why does anything you say matter if you are scumreading Z25 now and not townreading him, which is a main criticism I gave you? It's this type of **** that bothers me, you have an explanation for things I wasn't even asking for.
Because while I can see a world where you make several posts discrediting a Z25 wagon as his scummate, I think that's less likely than the alternate universe where you probably aren't aligned, and you and him are my two biggest scumreads.

#HBC | ѕoup

Because while I can see a world where you make several posts discrediting a Z25 wagon as his scummate, I think that's less likely than the alternate universe where you probably aren't aligned, and you and him are my two biggest scumreads.
You're wrong about me so be prepared for that lol

Like, I'm not trying to make you feel bad or shove it in your face, you're just wrong. I have no partners, I am town and you will see this for yourself if you decide to lynch me, but if you do please listen to what I've said once you've come full circle if you happen to be town as well

Now I'm going to bed

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm OK with compromising on Z25, all I've done is run my mouth hoping to reason. I think you talk big about Laundry but won't do it, therefore I will take the 3rd best option because I'm pretty sure none of you will really attempt to understand what I am saying about 3K.

Vote: Z25

Either you guys have lynched me or Z25 is dead by the time I'm back, either outcome is fine with me
I hate who easy you went to this given your views but cary on.

Kantrip

Kantplay
...did you miss my case on him? Or the fact that he was second in my lynch priority? I definitely thought he was scum. I still strongly dislike his play but Soup's treatment of the slot have me concerned that I might be wrong as, despite your PoV, I doubt scum!Soup goes out on a limb that far for scum!Z instead of bussing him mercilessly.

:186:
Okay I just reread the entire thread and I'm still not sure what you're referring to. I saw one point where you said you didn't like Z25 but for different reasons than me, and I'm going to assume that post is what you're talking about. Now Ryker can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly confident he townread Z25 Day 1 and switched his stance based on Z25's Day 2 play. You and soup both seem to be in this weird boat of blocking a Z25 lynch but being adamant that you find him scummy. I especially take issue with it Day 1 where a Z25 lynch was very viable. We had you, me, Joey, and 3K all saying they were okay with it if I recall correctly.

From reading the room right now, it seems like a Z25 lynch is almost unanimous, but you seem to prefer soup? And you don't think they're aligned, so are you at a point where you think you were wrong on Z25 or what? Also sorry to bombard you with something completely unrelated but what's your opinion of Nabe?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Did u not read those three posts I quoted where I said I didn't want Pokechu anymore? That's one petty retort to all of this but I digress. I'm not whining, I'm telling you you're wrong about me, that's just facts given. I don't know to what extent am I supposed to give like I've been carefully and meticulously planning every subset of content I make and if I divert from this you all get nosy and tell me that I'm being secretive. I've tried my hardest to tell you what I'm thinking but unfortunately I don't work miracles and I can't reward you every time you ask me to, so if you want me to be an ******* about anything you don't feel you understand actually READ MY ****ING POSTS
I skimmed this post ngl

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe - I miss you. Are you still into the idea of a soup lynch? What else you thinkin?
Not so much anymore. I'm a sucker for AtE, and I reserve the right to 180 on this after asking him some questions and hearing some answers, but I'm more into his direction than I was. I'll refer back to D1 to qualify that a little more.

I've been caught off guard this game by the pace and breadth of content. I've been consistently caught up and reading along in chunks on mobile, but when I get to a CPU someone's gone in a different direction than I would have gone and invalidated the posts that I would have made as a byproduct of that. Not a john, the weekend should make me honest.

But slap my name on a Kantrip post and you've probably hit on my views with some fine-grain exceptions.

Has Z25 Z25 posted toDay?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ok, I'm back in Mobile for the next week. I just got set-up, so should be around again now.

I'm just sitting here and rereading the Alex/Soup with a side of Kantrip stuff from the beginning of the phase and it's so hard to draw valuable conclusions from it. I just immediately go into skim mode and have to start over again and again.

At the end of the day, I see Soup looking at Laundry for what boils down to "he could be scum" and Laundry just asking what the **** he's supposed to do with that.

Soup's #1007 is a good look for me. It seems like he realizes it's not going anywhere and wants to redirect. My initial thought process was that he was deflecting because he realized if the conversation stayed there, he was gonna come out with the worst of it, but in rereading, I think he actually did want to make some progress instead of spinning his wheels. It looks like a move I would've made if I got caught running in circles.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Working with you here,

Best to worst list.

1. Z25 slot played scummy yesterday and I am concerned that no one batted at eye at his super scummy post yesterday.

2. Nabe he is playing in a way that makes me extremely uncomfortable. I got little top go on and I can see him sliding into end game with nothing to go on when I know he can do better. On top of that, what he has posted has been not as memorable.

3. Joey or a Poe, I know about his low of power but I can't get my feeling off of that I don;t feel sound with him right now. if not him than an PoE slot.

I am not ruling out one of the people in the 4 isn't scum but it feels off to me with how it was set-up Laundry would be my numero uno for trying to get away with it. If not 2 people then you and him. I don't think you as a person would throw yourself in unless you were absilutely sure you could get away with it. Past that, the interactions with you and other players makes me think with the pool of kantrip and Laundry, you aren't connected in a team. Only person I think you could super fool me with is laundry due to past experience with him. You have years of it, only person you could pull that find of interaction with a SvS thing in this game is what I think.

Not really concerned with the Ryker, Laundry, Kantrip pool, but it has been in my mind seeing that all go down yesterday, especially you and Kantrip.

Rambing a lot here, but I would rather make what I am thinking on the table than hold anything back right now.
Coming back to this after shelving those three for the moment.

Ruy, you've been around, I haven't. What do you normally see out of NabeTown nowadays? How does he typically take to shorter phase length?

Can you elaborate on Joey?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I hate who easy you went to this given your views but cary on.
Is this scummy?

Joey also made his stance pretty firm that he didn't like a Fire lynch due to the lack of information and he refused to vote soup/myself as well. He was okay with a ThirdKoopa lynch and preferred a Z25 lynch but ultimately found himself on Shish. Dooms Dooms what do you think of soup now? And also same other question I asked Ryu: Anyone you're really comfortable with and would give a LyLo pass to?
In terms of the reads post he made, I want Laundry to respond to his part first. With his read on you, I really don't feel it nor see it. You've stated why, but I'm just going to say that you have done a LOT and have had strong opinions that have not defaulted to the norm. You've basically lead the Z wagon, you voted Ryker with pretty sound reasoning (even if I disagreed), and you've been constantly around to share your reads. Some of your town reads have gone with the norm, but that's normal imo. I just don't feel it.

Pokechu made it really difficult to not lynch him. He came back, went for the big AtE, and then did nothing else aside from give us (mostly) gut reads. I genuinely understand town Soup coming in here after that, seeing that almost all of us defaulted to Ryker + Laundry + Kantrip town squad, and acting like this knowing that two of his scum reads are basically unlynchable. Especially with him being a potential play. Soup's play prior to today imo felt a little lacking compared to you/Laundry/Ryker, but still felt like enough. He sat on the 3K read and with his reasoning that made sense to me. I didn't 100% agree with it personally, but 3K's later posts made me really understand the read as a whole and I still get why he's sitting on it.

Soup is null. Not in the underdeveloped way, but neutral. Laundry push especially is scummy, push on you is pretty similar, and the reasoning makes me feel like those shouldn't be strong and really developed reads, but they're presented to be strong which is concerning. However, the 3K push makes a lot of sense considering the players in this game, and I understand him sitting on that with his primary read because Disfunk has done literally nothing to change that aside from one catch-up post. Swap to Z for me is pretty null because he's been sitting on the "fine to lynch Z" train for a while. The timing is concerning so I'm wondering if that means he's gonna be gone for the rest of the phase?

I still stand by you and Laundry for Lylo 100%.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And someone asked me if I had revisited Joey, I forget who.

Short answer yes, long answer I want to do it again. I get this sidelining feel from him. He reaches conclusions but doesn't actively do much. He prods and he concludes and he sticks with it. He DOES get somewhere and he makes sure we all know it, but that's the end. There's no sale and little interaction and few people have stepped forward to interact with him either. Upon a reread, I think he could certainly be town who just doesn't have the time to push **** out in these 48 hour phases (he's normally only in thread like twice a phase), but I can't tell for sure what he is.

#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry I'm going to reread him again this phase. What do you make of the slot?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I agree but it became increasingly clear through both the way he was nominated and how he continued to play when his head was in the guillotine that he was town, and lynching him as the least contributing townie of the pool was only okay with me under the assumption that the majority of us were comfortable with the rest of the pool. To turn around and suspect someone who was up for lynch yesterDay NOW, after we lynched Pokechu, just reeks of opportunism to me as if I had my way I would've spared Pokechu despite how erratic and non-serious his play was.
Damn. That's a good post.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Definitely my play at the moment. Ryker vote was ****. Didn't give me any points of interest showing how he was half-assing things, actually tried to push him for being at a tournament while playing on smashboards, extra nitpicky in regards to "not even paying attention to when Pokechu gets on the wagon" when Pokechu confused 50% of the thread by jumping in and revoting after being afk for the whole day, and in general was just a very weak attempt at pushing one of the players that was an easy target (to anyone that doesn't know his rep). Lots of strong words with no power behind them what so ever.

Z's Pokechu vote doesn't sway my vote or read, but it doesn't enhance it either. I can see scum voting there with that logic, I can see town voting there with that logic. Pokechu was an easy lynch and AtE aside his return didn't help at all because he just didn't get into the game to develop decent reads. Easy lynch for scum, obvious lynch for town unless we dove into the mechanical bull****.

Soup, what are you expecting people to get out of Shishoe? He literally sat on Pokechu for ****posting until he got lynched and then he threw reads and dipped. Laundry was even one of the people actually asking for thoughts from people on that wagon even though it was partially meaningless due to the way people play this game at deadline. What did YOU get out of Shishoe that is enough to make this a point against anyone?

Confused about Ryu saying I don't have a sense of direction. Wanna clarify? I've been gone due to RL bs, but I've been pretty straight forward with my reads multiple times at this point.

If we can't get Z, I'm thinking Disfunk is a fine alternative. Disfunk had a good catch-up, but a good catch-up isn't the hardest thing to fabricate and 3K's play was pretty sketch. If Soup keeps on throwing out this weird BS like he's doing to Laundry right now, probably fine going there as well. Nabe is a null I'd be fine with voting if it came down to deadline, but would prefer to just get more from the slot before going down that route. Had weird reads with iirc little clarification.
Elaborate on what in 3K's play was "pretty sketch."

I was pretty down with the rest of this post.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay so if Ryu is scum I doubt Nabe, Ryker or disfunk are with him. D1's lynch was very close and they (thirdkoopa was still in but same difference) were the swing on Fire that made him the official opposition to Shish. Without mine and Pokechu's very last-minute Shish votes, Fire was looking like the more likely lynch. I'm still leaning more towards the stance that D1 was between 2 townies and scum is equally likely to have been sitting back or contributing to one of the wagons without any fear of what would actually get pushed through.
Rephrase? I am missing your reasoning for the not aligned conclusion. D1 wagons, scum could've done anything and therefore Ruy scum means town on these three? I'm lost in translation here.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Elaborate on what in 3K's play was "pretty sketch."

I was pretty down with the rest of this post.
Catch-up post he had where he gave us a lot of fluff posting but ultimately nothing for the town to go with aside from a scum read on a player with like 2 posts that is extremely easy to fake (FE). Then sat on that for the rest of the game without giving us anything aside from an end of day wagon vote on FE. Disfunk's catch-up was much better, but the slot is still sitting on that and hasn't done anything since.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And someone asked me if I had revisited Joey, I forget who.

Short answer yes, long answer I want to do it again. I get this sidelining feel from him. He reaches conclusions but doesn't actively do much. He prods and he concludes and he sticks with it. He DOES get somewhere and he makes sure we all know it, but that's the end. There's no sale and little interaction and few people have stepped forward to interact with him either. Upon a reread, I think he could certainly be town who just doesn't have the time to push **** out in these 48 hour phases (he's normally only in thread like twice a phase), but I can't tell for sure what he is.

#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry I'm going to reread him again this phase. What do you make of the slot?
It was me who asked for this, and I appreciate the perspective. I don't want to get blinded by the fact that Joey has been hard townreading me all game and that my thoughts have lined up with his because if it weren't for those things I'm not sure if I'd be happy with the low level of urgency he's displayed when it comes to pushing his thoughts. I feel he conceded the Z25 push too easily Day 1 only to revisit it now, and I feel like he had little to no impact yesterDay, though he's not alone in this. My heart still says town and I like the thoughts he does put out there, but my gut says to keep an eye on him and be wary of him going with the flow too much.

To answer your #1056: Fire = Ryu. My thoughts are that I don't see Nabe, you or ThirdKoopa contributing to the quick Fire wagon that built up and turned itself into the official opposition to Shish if any of you were scum with Fire. Considering how many other potential lynches were on the table, along with the fact that Shish was easy to jump on board with, I don't see the three of you who put Fire directly in the line of fire as likely partners of his. So if the Fire/Ryu slot is scum, their mates were either pushing the Shish wagon or weren't around at EoD.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Listen...3K/Disfunk is ****ing scummy. He made an awkward entrance, tried to take credit for doing nothing and then made a bunch of half-hearted posts that didn't tell us anything about how he felt about the state of the game. He then replaced out after trying to attribute townie behavior by giving a minor pep talk about getting back into the game and a bunch of false promises. This is not town behavior, this is not someone you keep around. Disfunk has only done the bare minimum, I don't understand why he is liked by some people such as Ryker because he can post a lot of words, but to what extent have those words had intent to be more than that? Like..to what extent are those things he's saying going to matter as finding scum. Can you answer that? If you can, by god tell me because I can't.

Laundry is scummy as well, he's just a pain to tell him he's scummy because he will always find an out, find a way to divert attention. He doesn't like being pressured as scum, Laundry is way more engaged when it comes to his reads and the lack thereof is telling. Look at how he tried to divert attention from his mistakes, pin the blame back on me and then @ Ryker to get on his side. Laundry is way more ****ing independent as town and frankly not even Laundry but usually town are less reliant on those fighting their own battles, but he's always got someone to side with him. I'm not trying to make this out like a Me vs Everyone scenario but for ****'s sake, what has Laundry done to show that he is engaged and interested in his mistakes and how they affect the gamestate? How the **** is that town?

Kantrip is just..I don't know man. There's so much inconsistency and I think the best thing I can describe Kantrip's play is that it's convenient. You can't force someone to admit this however especially as they're scum and I feel like the environment if Kantrip is town is making him way more egotistic or frankly too comfortable to listen to his peers. I know for a fact that Kantrip will say 'why is it convenient' or ask me what I meant and I just think it makes it worse. He's more focused on the appearance of telling it like it is instead of actually..doing something. You can't look at this game and tell me Kantrip has had a spine about anything, let alone been willing to take risks. He's been convieniently hiding behind Laundry and others and then sticking his head out to make some undermining comment about me or someone else. It's like when he misread how I felt about Laundry's interaction with me and goaded me by saying how I was shaking and angry, which is first completely condescending and second out of character from a Mafia standpoint where Kantrip wouldn't be so abrasive just to make a point, or at least I'd like to hope so.
I'll bite. Let's hit all three.

1.) TK's re-entrance where he votes Fire. I talked about it in my page with Kantrip where I did EoD analysis. Short answer, I don't see scumTK taking that route with the current thread state at that moment. Disfunk has been fine. I don't know why you'd call that the bare minimum when it's clearly more than slots like Nabe and Z25 last phase. Have you had issues with the content? I had to make myself comprehend some of his posts when I didn't want to be reading that much, but I liked where I ended up.

2.) I agree. Trying to push Laundry as scum is obnoxious. A good player will never let you pin anything on them. Laundry is particularly obnoxious because he will chase you around like an injured puppy and try and draw you into an argument. I do that too. However, I think you are undervaluing the contributions he has made to the thread. As it stands, I see him chasing down things that ping him until he's satisfied with them. I don't know what you mean by "Laundry is more independent as town." Whenever given even half an opportunity to use me as a resource, he takes it. Pretty sure we both enjoy games where we can interact in thread on different things without constantly pushing a lynch down the other's throat. In this particular game, it's not like I can't be convinced Laundry is scum, but I will find it when opportunism shows. I disagree with your conclusion that he's not engaged in the game.

3.) What? Dude. He came at ME yesterday and opposed a FREE get out of jail lynch on Pokechu. How is that not a risk? If the wagon snapped somewhere given the way the thread was talking, it would've been the noose around his throat, I'm pretty sure. Once more, I think the biggest thing that helped Kantrip is mechanical. I don't see him sacking up and throwing himself in that lynchpool with me talking about wanting him dead at the end of last phase, especially without more fodder in the pool. However, that doesn't mean he's done nothing. He is pursuing things, which is more than a fair swathe of this thread. I quite liked my interactions with him when I was analyzing the EoD1.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I remember a very different case, you backed down from Z25 at the end and I think if I were to dig for it I would be shown to be right, but I dunno if I wanna be right anymore if that means engaging in more walls
I will vouch for this. He was stubborn about wanting Z25. I had to basically stonewall it to see where he'd put his money if forced.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker I'm curious what makes you want Z25 now when you didn't see it Day 1. I am correct in reading your Day 1 as townreading Z, right? Do you think it seems too unanimous now or am I being paranoid?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm OK with compromising on Z25, all I've done is run my mouth hoping to reason. I think you talk big about Laundry but won't do it, therefore I will take the 3rd best option because I'm pretty sure none of you will really attempt to understand what I am saying about 3K.

Either you guys have lynched me or Z25 is dead by the time I'm back, either outcome is fine with me
Hey, hello? It's me. Can you hear me? I want to understand what you're talking about with 3K/Disfunk. That is the read I want the most out of you on. I would really like it if you would reconcile it with the comments I just made.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay I just reread the entire thread and I'm still not sure what you're referring to. I saw one point where you said you didn't like Z25 but for different reasons than me, and I'm going to assume that post is what you're talking about. Now Ryker can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly confident he townread Z25 Day 1 and switched his stance based on Z25's Day 2 play. You and soup both seem to be in this weird boat of blocking a Z25 lynch but being adamant that you find him scummy. I especially take issue with it Day 1 where a Z25 lynch was very viable. We had you, me, Joey, and 3K all saying they were okay with it if I recall correctly.

From reading the room right now, it seems like a Z25 lynch is almost unanimous, but you seem to prefer soup? And you don't think they're aligned, so are you at a point where you think you were wrong on Z25 or what? Also sorry to bombard you with something completely unrelated but what's your opinion of Nabe?
Yeah. That's accurate with me.

Moydow Moydow can I get a votecount?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
To answer your #1056: Fire = Ryu. My thoughts are that I don't see Nabe, you or ThirdKoopa contributing to the quick Fire wagon that built up and turned itself into the official opposition to Shish if any of you were scum with Fire. Considering how many other potential lynches were on the table, along with the fact that Shish was easy to jump on board with, I don't see the three of you who put Fire directly in the line of fire as likely partners of his. So if the Fire/Ryu slot is scum, their mates were either pushing the Shish wagon or weren't around at EoD.
Cool. That clears that up. Thanks.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker I'm curious what makes you want Z25 now when you didn't see it Day 1. I am correct in reading your Day 1 as townreading Z, right? Do you think it seems too unanimous now or am I being paranoid?
His D2 sucked ass. A lot of ass.

His D1 play was okay and he had the benefit of being disliked by players I didn't like, particularly you and Joey. His D2, he managed to do nothing of value. It wasn't like he didn't show up either. He tried to push a lynch on me, but while he was here, I don't think I saw him trying to further a read outside of the hot seat. I'll reread his D2 and make certain that's still where I am.

Where are you with regard to Z25? I know you wanted him D1.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah I guess with 9 alive majority lynch is at 5. I didn't bother counting until you asked, good call.

My issues with Z25's Day 1 didn't go away. His push on you was half-hearted and not good. Setting up a Pokechu lynch after when Pokechu was an alternative was also not good. I still think the slot looks bad but I falter because the way he reassessed his read on me Day 2 looks really organic and I don't know if I see him doing it as scum. It doesn't make sense to call 3/4 of the pool scum from a mechanical standpoint yet he scumread you and wanted to pressure Pokechu anyways, and backed off me. I really expect scumZ25 to just leave you be in this situation. That coupled with how easily everyone else is getting on board with the lynch just has me second guessing myself.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't really like the current Z25 wagon. I think your change of heart is fine but Ryu hasn't impressed me, Joey let go of the Z25 wagon way too easily Day 1 considering he still feels the same, and soup is basically just compromising to it after discrediting it all of Day 1 and more or less saying "he's scummy but I doubt he's scum."

Kantrip

Kantplay
Catch-up post he had where he gave us a lot of fluff posting but ultimately nothing for the town to go with aside from a scum read on a player with like 2 posts that is extremely easy to fake (FE). Then sat on that for the rest of the game without giving us anything aside from an end of day wagon vote on FE. Disfunk's catch-up was much better, but the slot is still sitting on that and hasn't done anything since.
What do you think of Ryu? I feel like your stance on the disfunk slot hinges on an assumption that Fire/Ryu is town and that suspecting that slot was an easy way for scum to sit somewhere. My response to that would be to mention Shish, an equally easy slot to fake a scumread on based on what people had on him at the time and who we have as mod-confirmed town. Why would scum ThirdKoopa come in a voice suspicion (mind you, he had reasons for thinking Fire was scum and didn't claim it was policy) of a slot that no one was on at the time rather than just joining the Shish wagon?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ok, one more.

What do you make of Soup? I obviously don't like the things he's saying, so I'm left with yet another slot that has dropped the "you will rue the day you voted me!"

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't like him, and I feel like I've made that apparent. Trying not to let his emotional reactions (whether or not they're intentional AtE or legitimate) colour my feelings, but basically I feel like his stances are strangely static and feel predetermined with reasoning as an afterthought.

I feel like his Day 1 on Third parallels mine with Z25. He suspected him since RVS, snowballed a case as the Day went on, and kept his vote sat on the wagon even when he was the only one there. The difference is he wasn't around at deadline and wasn't pressed to commit to a vote elsewhere. His Laundry paranoia, distrust of me, stance on Z25 ("scummy but a mislynch waiting to happen"), confidence that ThirdKoopa's slot is scum, etc all just feel like constant threads he's holding onto but gets frustrated when people ask him to try to sell them on any of them. I also always get red flags when someone is as confident as he is but proves in multiple instances that he's not reading the game very accurately, such as when he got who I voted for wrong and Joey had to correct him or when his assessment of my play was that I backed off Z25 easily and wasn't pushing any stances outside the norm.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What do you think of Ryu? I feel like your stance on the disfunk slot hinges on an assumption that Fire/Ryu is town and that suspecting that slot was an easy way for scum to sit somewhere. My response to that would be to mention Shish, an equally easy slot to fake a scumread on based on what people had on him at the time and who we have as mod-confirmed town. Why would scum ThirdKoopa come in a voice suspicion (mind you, he had reasons for thinking Fire was scum and didn't claim it was policy) of a slot that no one was on at the time rather than just joining the Shish wagon?
I like Ryu. I understand why he'd vote Z for that post, I understand why he would suspect Nabe, and if other people feel that I haven't hard-pushed anything, I get that too. I'm not inclined to agree with him, but I definitely see town Ryu pushing for those things. Town-lean.

I think 3K jumping onto Shish would be way more questionable than jumping onto FE because he had FE as a scum read from like page 6? It was a weak read on a null slot, but that was all the slot gave us. Also, looking back on it because I thought something was off about this, Koopa jumped onto Fire when he had 2 votes on him already (Ryker, Nabe). The other two unvoted afterwards, though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Man I don't get the 3K hate. His RVS vote was just him saying he hated RVS, starting an RVS wagon, and making a comment that he hopes we get out of the phase. His catchup posts look fine to me and he was actually the one with the most reasoning out of those who voted Fire (not to mention he started that wagon). Plus I see his comments about not wanting to get as invested in this game as he was in the last one and feeling bad having to replace out etc as genuine, AND I liked disfunk's initial thoughts. Sure he hasn't done too much since then but I really just don't see the ThirdKoopa hate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh I looked back again and you're right. I've been operating under the assumption that Third voted Fire first. He didn't. Nabe did, followed by Ryker. Neither provided reasoning however while Third did have reasons that he gave both on page 6 and when he did add his vote to the wagon. I maintain that his vote was the most substantiated of the group.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I agree he's the only one with anything behind their vote on that wagon (Nabe also scum read Fire due to gut read, but didn't go further than that), but you'd have to REALLY convince me to believe that meta (unless I just don't remember the term shadow play) + "not seeing a single town post" from a slot with like 4 posts is enough to sit there the whole day and be townie for it. Null at best, scummy at worst imo.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Current vote count (as of post #1078):
  • Z25: 3 (Red Ryu, KY Joey, ѕoup)

Not currently voting: Ryker, Disfunkshunal, Laundry, Z25, Kantrip, Nabe

29 hours remain in this phase.
Majority lynch begins in 5 hours. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

You disagree. That's fine, we've been disagreeing all game. I don't know why you expect me to do more because I've probably done more in any other Mafia game since I've come back to it. This isn't my first rodeo and I've been playing on other sites since like the start of summer. I really don't like SWF meta sometimes where everything must divulge into explanation and you cannot take what I say at face value and work out details later.

I think we should just lynch Z25 and go from there, because I am going in circles and we need something ****ing new to talk about, for your sake and everyone else's.

Top Bottom