• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Current vote count (as of post #82):
  • Shishœ: 1 (KY Joey)
  • Ryker: 3 (Thirdkoopa, Laundry, ѕoup)
  • Laundry: 1 (Pokechu)
  • Pokechu: 1 (Fire Emblemier)
  • Z25: 1 (Kantrip)

Not currently voting: Shishœ, Ryker, Z25, Nabe

31 hours remain in this phase.
Majority lynch begins in 7 hours. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Skim the scum from the soup and there will be more scum, because soup is scum.

That being said I don't feel I understand how this posts gets us any closer to getting out of RVS, or why it's a bad thing
strawman

...On second thought

Vote: Ryker
Mysterious sheeping of Laundry a minute after Laundry votes for Ryker. It has to have been planned through Day talk.

Vote: Soup

You know what else is scummy? Dirty Laundry. If I had to guess at the third scum, I'd say Fire, for wearing a Red Dead avatar to appeal to the mainstream (AtM).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
vote: z25

cant believe scum slipped in the first post of the game, wild.
What? This makes no sense.

On a side note is anyone else getting pop up adds every time you try to open this on mobile?

I just tried and it took me ten times to get into this page

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
What? This makes no sense.

On a side note is anyone else getting pop up adds every time you try to open this on mobile?

I primarily use mobile and haven't had a problem. Maybe you ran into some harmful malware by accident through something else.
If I had to guess at the third scum, I'd say Fire, for wearing a Red Dead avatar to appeal to the mainstream (AtM).
Nah, was just using it to act like a cowboy in the other game I was playing in.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

I've seen a few other reports of this. If it happens again, try getting a screenshot of the page it sends you to, the URL of the page you were trying to access and the page it sent you to, and other details like browser and operating system, and post them to a thread in Forum Support.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I primarily use mobile and haven't had a problem. Maybe you ran into some harmful malware by accident through something else.

Nah, was just using it to act like a cowboy in the other game I was playing in.
I just have it happen randomly from time to time.
I've seen a few other reports of this. If it happens again, try getting a screenshot of the page it sends you to, the URL of the page you were trying to access and the page it sent you to, and other details like browser and operating system, and post them to a thread in Forum Support.
Alright I’ll do that next now, thanks.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright so there really isn’t much discussion going on here and I have no good reads cause of it.

So I guess I’ll join the ryker vote. As we would likely have wound up with this to begin with from the looks of things.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
day's going really slow

I think I'll shoot someone

this is for Nabe's shooty game

DAYKILL SHISH

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
and to continue my reign, I shall cast that fourth vote I mentioned

vote soup because I don't want him to bus me :(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
it is time I reveal myself

I am not a townie

No

I am

the SECRET THIRD PARTY CULTIST!!!! :)

And I have like six more votes to place on you guys

I'm bulletproof, lynchproof, and cannot be targeted during the night so have fun

It's my turn to claim the throne :(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
y'all SERIOUSLY LOL

IDK man we need a better start to the game than this :(:(:(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm daykilling Moy

I take it back

REVIVE SHISH

DAYKILL MOY

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
shish is now one of my henchmen.... don't lynch him

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Moy is out here exposing me.... what.....

Don't worry guys they just want the secret to be under wraps... they didn't want the cat out of the bag so soon !!!!!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Pokechu if you shoot thirdkoopa instead I will give you a scooby snack pluto snack

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
dang I never even realized Scooby would make for a really good avatar

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I guess I shall revive Moy... so they can accept my completely real, totally-not-fake command

REVIVE MOY

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Thirdkoopa

Did you know that the gun in my pfp was originally owned by Chekhov? I didn't question Thirdkoopa for no reason, his inital behavior despite RVS was pinging me and furthermore his absence attributes to it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Z2S lol. I’m zero suit now
Well if you want something done you usually have to do it yourself, how do you feel about players right now on a base assumption? RVS can be jokes but I think it's still possible to read tone and sometimes even leads to greater slipups as scum are less guarded

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well if you want something done you usually have to do it yourself, how do you feel about players right now on a base assumption? RVS can be jokes but I think it's still possible to read tone and sometimes even leads to greater slipups as scum are less guarded
If I were to try and narrow down suspects right now. I suppose there’s only two I can consider atm are pokechu for such odd posts that seem attention based. Which can go either way with pokechu so I don’t know. But they are worth noting none the less imo.

The other is maybe third for kickstarting the rvs on Ryker, but again that could go either way. But mafia being one of the others to follow suit wouldn’t shock me

#HBC | ѕoup

If I were to try and narrow down suspects right now. I suppose there’s only two I can consider atm are pokechu for such odd posts that seem attention based. Which can go either way with pokechu so I don’t know. But they are worth noting none the less imo.

The other is maybe third for kickstarting the rvs on Ryker, but again that could go either way. But mafia being one of the others to follow suit wouldn’t shock me
I mean I feel like you answered me but your response just defaulted to 'dunno' on both of those

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean I feel like you answered me but your response just defaulted to 'dunno' on both of those
Your asking for straight forward reads. And as I said I don’t have those really. Unlike last game there is no real discussion and so much random voting to truly determine something. My likeliest reads are the two mentioned.

I said I’m not fully positive on them because I’m not. And I know if I went all in and pushed for either of them and and both are town, then it won’t get us anywhere if wrong.

#HBC | ѕoup

Your asking for straight forward reads. And as I said I don’t have those really. Unlike last game there is no real discussion and so much random voting to truly determine something. My likeliest reads are the two mentioned.

I said I’m not fully positive on them because I’m not. And I know if I went all in and pushed for either of them and and both are town, then it won’t get us anywhere if wrong.
I prefer your blunt honesty than merely trying to force yourself, you can be OK in my book

Maybe this small talk will have others play the game now :bee:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
So I guess I’ll join the ryker vote. As we would likely have wound up with this to begin with from the looks of things.

Why are you defaulting to an RVS wagon this early into the day? I understand that he could be the one to go regardless if the game's pace continued to stagger (especially since he has commitments this weekend), but majority-vote would handle that unless we want to end the day quicker.

Why is kick-starting the RVS wagon suspicious instead of the people that jumped onto it?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Current vote count (as of post #112):
  • Shishœ: 1 (KY Joey)
  • Ryker: 3 (Thirdkoopa, Laundry, Z25)
  • Thirdkoopa: 1 (ѕoup)
  • ѕoup: 1 (Nabe)
  • Laundry: 1 (Pokechu)
  • Pokechu: 1 (Fire Emblemier)
  • Z25: 1 (Kantrip)

Not currently voting: Shishœ, Ryker

24 hours remain in this phase.
Majority lynch begins now! With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why are you defaulting to an RVS wagon this early into the day? I understand that he could be the one to go regardless if the game's pace continued to stagger (especially since he has commitments this weekend), but majority-vote would handle that unless we want to end the day quicker.

Why is kick-starting the RVS wagon suspicious instead of the people that jumped onto it?
It’s not early now and I already said. It’s very clear people are not being active and that these votes aren’t changing. I’ve played enough games here to know that’s exactly where this usually goes day one. And when the only eay to win is by eliminations. We need to to lynch someone even if it ends up being a mislynch because we won’t get anywhere otherwise. Plus with no one discussing things we can’t establish any good reason to choose someone over another.

And I stated that someone bandwagoning the Ryker vote would be likely too for scum. In most cases scum will start bandwagons and attempt to avoid suspicions or they will join them to also attempt this. The most common scenario I’ve seen is mafia leading a vote and having another mafia join that bus, because it delays suspicions on the one that joined, at least for a little while.

It is pretty likely if you ask me that we are seeing one of these play out. I’m also gonna bet one of the scum is inactive.

Actually looking back at it, I find it interesting shishoe isn’t too active today. He loves this series but hasn’t contributed much. It’s only day one so of course some people will be inactive but this is worth considering going forward

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Welp. Less than 24 hours remain, these old bones aren't used to you youngin's and your short dayphases. Let me see what I can make of this thread and get some **** stirrin'.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Thanks for the tag! Lost track of the start time.

I’ll be out the next few hours if anyone else is looking for me in discussions so I probably won’t be able to respond right away.
Tell me about Fire Emblemnier's playstyle.

:186:

Top Bottom