• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think Nabe is town too

Soup, Joey, Nabe

those are my ride or dies, my besties, my homies

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think I remember Disfunk posting a few times, I think his general tone really reminded me of a past game w/ him so I'd throw him in as another townie if I had to

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm gonna cry if all my reads are wrong omg LOL

uhhhhh

see, here's my thing, I think that Laundry has been contributing but that's the number one thing he would want to do as scum, scum wants an inactive game but they also want the trust of the town, so I think that naturally him being one of the most active, if not the most active, would give him that

And being willing to make those controversial PoVs like how he said he thought I was town, that shows he has a keen eye on the game, that was a really well thought out analysis, so I think just by proxy we're all going to trust Laundry

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hold up Pokechu 3 of the pool are in your scumreads.

You really think that's viable?
Ohhhh I hadn't realized that!!!

Yeah LOL that's not very safe

I'm not necessarily reading those 5 as scum but I liked the 4 people I mentioned

Now that I think about it, does anyone have a link to the game set up??? How does nominating work? Like, surely mafia has to nominate their own, right? Otherwise town would win every time :laugh:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Ohhhh I hadn't realized that!!!

Yeah LOL that's not very safe

I'm not necessarily reading those 5 as scum but I liked the 4 people I mentioned

Now that I think about it, does anyone have a link to the game set up??? How does nominating work? Like, surely mafia has to nominate their own, right? Otherwise town would win every time :laugh:
oops

town would lose*

guess this slip shows who shouldn't be analyzing :troll:

/s

LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
like I don't think Laundry nominating himself is that out of the blue

because who would really lynch him LOL raises hands *click* BANG LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I also find it really strange

like, why Laundry and Ryker, but no Fire? Has anyone brought that up?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Since I know I look scummy and all, but Fire has been like a NO show

I guess scum would want to keep the inactives around but it also could've been like a really easy mislynch

Or a really easy actual bingo

I'm not sure why Laundry and Ryker made it into the pool but not Fire; what motivated them to choose me over Fire if they wanted a scummy townie, or Laundry and Ryker, and leave out Fire?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeahhhhh

how does the voting work??? like, if they can nominate all townies if they want, how can we lynch the scum LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think Nabe is town too

Soup, Joey, Nabe

those are my ride or dies, my besties, my homies
It's November XX, 2018

The game has concluded. It was a town loss, with no mafioso lynched.

The three scum remove their masks.

And it was Soup, Joey, and Nabe, ALL ALONG, as our bad guys!!!! :troll:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's November XX, 2018

The game has concluded. It was a town loss, with no mafioso lynched.

The three scum remove their masks.

And it was Soup, Joey, and Nabe, ALL ALONG, as our bad guys!!!! :troll:
last ****post I swear

but this post really won't look good if this happens LOL

scum really be driving in the car and got me chillin in the backseat... we all like YO wassup?????

:joyful:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Did Laundry freudian slip by insinuating that all townies were picked but him being the lone scum member chosen next to Ryker to ascertain credibility in his own claim despite knowing it is unture

Good GORF this walrus is good man :colorful:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
does anyone have any ideas why kan got into the pool? if I'm the obligatory scummy townie, I'm thinking maybe they put ryker and laundry in, one of them scum, so that way they're actually part of the pool, their towniness is being discussed (so they're not likely lynches), and they wanted to narrow the lynch between me and kan

But I don't think Kan was looking that bad either, I don't think many voiced suspicion of him D1?

so in this case it'd literally just be 3 good townies and a scummy one AKA "let's go get a mislynch!" LOL

Kantrip

Kantplay
Scum doesnt get a night kill but they only nominate every second Day phase to simulate a Night Kill. The difference being they have to pick a pool of people and town gets to choose the least worst option.

Not sure why scum would ever put a lynch target like Fire into their pool.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
does anyone have any ideas why kan got into the pool? if I'm the obligatory scummy townie, I'm thinking maybe they put ryker and laundry in, one of them scum, so that way they're actually part of the pool, their towniness is being discussed (so they're not likely lynches), and they wanted to narrow the lynch between me and kan

But I don't think Kan was looking that bad either, I don't think many voiced suspicion of him D1?

so in this case it'd literally just be 3 good townies and a scummy one AKA "let's go get a mislynch!" LOL
Maybe it's something I said D1???? Since this would be something that compels them to not add Fire into the pool

If it's just me, and I'm painted this bad, because the other three slots are THAT much better than me LOL, of course I'm gonna be the go-to lynch

but again, why me and not both me and Fire if they wanted an easy mislynch?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Scum doesnt get a night kill but they only nominate every second Day phase to simulate a Night Kill. The difference being they have to pick a pool of people and town gets to choose the least worst option.

Not sure why scum would ever put a lynch target like Fire into their pool.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay that makes TONS of sense!!!!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

this motivation of framing me to look bad, this might have been the prime time for them to put 2 scum on the pool then. Obv if someone is like NEVER on the pool then that might be a little sketch, but if there's an EZ lynch target, then why not add one of your own? not likely they'll get chosen over that lynch target

Kantrip

Kantplay
And the idea is that scum CAN nominate their own so that nominations arent auto clears and the goal for scum would be to appear townie enough that no one would lynch them when they get nomimated, and to nominate people that are scummy enough when they do this that theyll be lynched instead.

Any power scum loses by not having control over who dies they gain in WIFOM powers.

Assuming you now finally understand the setup Pokechu, do your thoughts change at all? Commit to lynching someone in this pool imo

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Commit to lynching someone in this pool imo
okay :^)

vote kantrip

LOL omg... im too playful!!!!!

I think that this would be when two scum are on the pool, I think that Laundry making it is telling, I still have my eye on you and him on the lynch pool. I obviously know I'm townie and Ryker's kinda cool so I don't wanna lynch him :(:(:(

LOL I think Ryker has town intent, just his demeanor throughout his posts

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ok, so basically I'm sitting here looking at:

Laundry who I think is likely town but I am willing to credit as possible to have me pocketed at this point.

Pokechu who, based on what I've seen so far, I ****ing hella doubt is scum. Unless he's banking HARD on the AtE.

Kantrip who I think was put in to make me tear him apart. Maaaaaaaaaaaybe he got the stones and thought he could get a lynch on me. His behavior around Pokechu makes it apparent that scumKantplay wasn't aiming to lynch him, but I don't buy it.

Through mechanics, Laundry is the only one of the people here I would credit as able to put himself in this group, but he's also the player I think is the worst to lose. I imagine that I am in a similar position as Laundry because for the two of us it's really hard to eliminate what the guy just wouldn't be able to do as scum.

Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal if you were in my shoes, where should my vote go?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I definitely think scum me would put myself in a lynch pool with confidence, to be fair. Especially with a low effort Pokechu I could argue to live over.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
this was really fun... omg....

just you guys wait

when I have an empty schedule, my work is done, and I'm getting good sleep

it's over for all y'all

LOL

Making this post to say I think I'll poof for now, got some work to do but I'll keep an eye on the thread, ping me if you need me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm actually not going to be here at all tomorrow. Personal family stuff came up and I still have that commitment tomorrow, so I'm going to try to be here as long as I can tonight to answer any questions and get all of my thoughts out there

From a technical standpoint, if scum is here, it's proobably Laundry. I've thought about Ryker, but the fact that he was all over the place and is actually in a position where he has to defend himself because of how inconsistent he was makes me think it's a little too risky as scum. He actually has a decent chance at getting lynched here because of his play, which says a lot about Ryker. Laundry >> Ryker > Poke >>>>>>> Kantrip. I literally can not see Kantrip scum putting himself in this position. At least Poke doesn't know Ryker/Laundry. All of this being said, there's no way in **** I'm voting Laundry. Mechanical standpoint has me strongly believing that they're all town.

From a read standpoint, I still stand by Pokechu being the slot that needs to go out of these 4. No contributions to the town, has shown no sign that they have anything to say, coasted by day 1 with a few early reads and then sitting on an OMGUS RVS-level vote to end the day. Nothing about this slot is townie, and while I could tolerate the ****-posting, the lack of contribution is actually scummy at this point. If I have to choose one town slot to lynch, I'm going to choose the one that will minimize my chances of losing, which is 100% Pokechu in this scenario. Ryker's slot may seem like he hasn't given us a lot, but we've gotten decent stuff from him with his back and forth between Laundry yesterday and Kantrip today. With that being said, my vote is going to be on Pokechu at deadline.

I have reads as a whole and I can make a wall if people want but basically:

Laundry, Kantrip strong town
Ryker, Soup town-lean
Nabe, Fire Emblemier (hopefully replaced by Red Ryu) null. One is probably scum due to PoE.
Koopa was scum lean but Disfunk's catch up was alright. Null until Disfunk does more, maybe scum by PoE
Pokechu is being antagonistic, potentially scum but probably town strictly due to mechanics.
Z is still my scum read.

Z25 Z25 give me examples of where Ryker was "half-assing" his play.

@#HBC | Nabe has your Soup read developed? You made it seem like a read you had but couldn't push. Would you be able to push it now?
I do want to say that I think likeliest scum in the pool are probably laundry or Ryker. With the way the two play off of each other’s posts, I think at least one is scum using their connections from past games to the other to seem town and increase discussion without risking scum slipping
As for my posts. I was wavering on going fullnin on Ryker because his response to me was fair enough, but at the same time I still wanted to reread posts to be sure.

I won’t be able to tonight, but I’ll post some examples tomorrow

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also with pokechu barely contributing and fire being absent, tomorrow’s lynch should for sure go to one of them

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Also with pokechu barely contributing and fire being absent, tomorrow’s lynch should for sure go to one of them
i've been here for the past hour LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i've been here for the past hour LOL
and I also have more posts than you in this thread..... which while it's quality over quantity (and I'll admit yeah you have waaay more quality than me) it still shows I've had a good presence in the thread

I declare that out of pure pettiness and spite, and also a lil bit of OMGUS, that I place my vote on Z25!!!! This is a gamebreaking vote, but that's okay

vote Z25 :troll:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are you caught up and does this hold up if/when you are?
Yes I’ve caught up. I honestly don’t see anything too useful coming from pokechu. He seems to be just skating by. And if your going be active i would like to see something substantial.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
There’s a difference between posting and actually analyzing. You’ve been asked stuff all day but avoided it
did I not answer a lot of the questions that were given to me? Why I found Laundry sketch, why I was on the Shish wagon...

I could've analyzed who was on the wagon more but my stances on those people are clear (I said whether they were town or scum imo)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Frown town at Z25 setting up a Pokechu lynch for toMorrow rather than just going for it right now.

I would say toMorrow's lynch should be between people who were not nominated toDay. Soup and Z25 are my choices.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Your questions correct? From what I read he didn’t unless I missed something today
You missed or didn't read. For someone who's current PoV is predicated on him not doing, that's a pretty bad take.

Like, most of my read on that slot is based on the last two hours. This read feels like you didn't bother to update it and just tossed it out there. I don't like it.

Top Bottom