• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't mind getting help from well-versed players regardless. There's a large gap between you and I, so any help from someone like you is worth at least listening to.

I appreciate the vouch for me knowing the matchup though (Solo practice did a lot for me, lol)

Edit: It just seemed sort of condescending I guess when you introduced him to me because it was right after you were talking about how bad CFL was, lol. My bad though; My misunderstanding.
Red Halberd and I were periodically showing Lies various players who are decent/good at the Wario MU and play differently than the players he is used to (i.e. Tampa). Experience is very important for Lies at his current stage of development and a lot of people are interested in seeing how he develops.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Ugh...stop while you are ahead guys...Lies is good but we all know Lade overhypes Tampa quite a bit. And he shouldn't start throwing out comparisons of regions like that because just like Tampa has Lade Orlando has me. Lade may be considered better currently but I'm pretty sure its due to character selection at the moment & the time he invest in practicing compared to the time that I do. Orlando Has some really good up and coming warios (Sax & Solo) but we just don't meat ride each other at all.

I love tampa and Lade so there's No hate, We are just pushing to do the same thing and that's get better

Anyways this is not a social thread and I'm the Last Action Hero...so...Get @ meh :D

:phone:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ugh...stop while you are ahead guys...Lies is good but we all know Lade overhypes Tampa quite a bit. And he shouldn't start throwing out comparisons of regions like that because just like Tampa has Lade Orlando has me. Lade may be considered better currently but I'm pretty sure its due to character selection at the moment & the time he invest in practicing compared to the time that I do. Orlando Has some really good up and coming warios (Sax & Solo) but we just don't meat ride each other at all.

I love tampa and Lade so there's No hate, We are just pushing to do the same thing and that's get better

Anyways this is not a social thread and I'm the Last Action Hero...so...Get @ meh :D

Haha I definitely understand where you're coming from. Solo and Sax are definitely both great and I look forward to seeing what they'll be doing soon.

But I reserve the rights to meatride my apprentices it's just how I show my excitement. Anyway Moarlando should come to the next fest ;) ...whenever that is...

FIDEL CASHFLOW

DFEAR

Smash Hero
NAPOLEON CASHAPARTE

also polt. yes we're teaming. we're getting top 3 :3. literally NO strategy can beat us. only legit players can and even then im putting the fear in them and you can easily just jump and nair everybody in the face and we're in the advantage as such. just pls pls pls communicate

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Lets see how halberd likes it when a top player ***** him in a game he's not good at. But I know halzy doesn't want to get that chu chu train ran on him in marvel.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea halberd y'all come to orlando or make fest a different day that more of orlando is available. that's all you probably going to get on thursdays maybe even less

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol good **** gdx but me and solo only really play when we hang with you guys because we enjoy hanging out with you,hrnut,garb,raz,2pro,sax,etc. Really make it.fun. honestly I wouldnt have even played if I didn't met 2pro and you guys. if I really wanted to I would take the bus every day to hrnuts house and train with him 5-7hr a day just to **** ppl in fl and I would play mk. the reason why I know i would be this good is because my learning curve is very high(hints about me giving top players difficulty and only started playing a year ago and I picked up ic in what october?). I know my learning curve is high because my first year of rugby I've trained day in and day out for a month for 3-5hrs a day just so I can start and be a top scorer in our legue in hs. I did it. Help get my team all the way to semifinals. Point is apk all of apk is really just playing this game to have fun and get better from time to time. Also to look at this game from a scientific point of view because I love to learn. This is just a mere hobby for us. Nothing serious. If I trash talk 90% of the time I'm nvr serious. Its just something to do to have fun.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ice cream, so I'd imagine it's not the most ideal place to eat after a tourney, but still, it'd be fun. They're the reason I started eating ice cream again after lacking an appetite of it for a long time >_> It's also very close to ZP I believe

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm scaring myself, I have too many high expectations for myself at this. O___o

I am going to let myself down horridly. :scared:

Top Bottom