• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
uhhh seibrik im sooo sorry you have to put up with me and my ignorance :\ its cool that ur gonna be like halzy and team with ur apprentices but i dont want to hold back 1st from you : [ i can get you 2nd and 3rd tho : 3

@esam. my favorite meal of the day is at metaNIGHT

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just tell me a game plan and ill execute. lol esam wants me to team with polt so bad xd. polt we need another get together!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Dubz are amazing. Especially with static partners. CUz then you can develop new things and gain better sync together. It's really entertaining imo. Especially if you can use multiple characters well.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Dubz are amazing. Especially with static partners. CUz then you can develop new things and gain better sync together. It's really entertaining imo. Especially if you can use multiple characters well.
10timesthistimes10

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm, I've been going to these for a year and I've never done dubs.

Maybe I should lol

:rosalina:
wait what?

damn son, better to snatch up a static teammate and get to work :laugh:

too many things going on this weekend for me to make it this ZP. sorry guys.

(someone should team with my main man benny though)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i read that sentence as someone should team with my MAIN, man benny

man benny, i main himz :p

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
gota share the looove jesse, and i am 200% down to always team before genesis, and if we **** gen maybe after that to stay fresh for future OOS tournies, but i still wana experiment with other partners (no homo) just to see what i can learn about teams in general

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy is the best in teams...he just needs a phenomenal compliment

once it happens you get stage control+ free ****. whats better than that srsly?

we should team one day mvd

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Diddy snake is a great team. As long as the snake player is patient

Not campy patient. I just mean success of the team takes alittle bit of time for both players to get used to the extra items . And especially for snake since he may trip a bit being on the ground at all times

I'm sure me and nick could style on any team with our diddy/snake the character team is that good

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I may have been alittle harsh to say diddy is god awful in dubs. But he definitely needs specific requirements from his character teammate in order to ****

Btw lade we need to team oos one of these days. Apex 2012 hype?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I may have been alittle harsh to say diddy is god awful in dubs. But he definitely needs specific requirements from his character teammate in order to ****

Btw lade we need to team oos one of these days. Apex 2012 hype?

Lol we can team in FL but OOS I usually go for an out of state player or ESAM/Justriddles/MVD. Keith you've been slackin for the last year and a half and I wanna team with people who are in their prime lol. No offense but when I crunch the numbers in my head I dont see us doing well :c

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ey I never slack in dubs. Only in singles cause I'm bad at being patient when I don't have a teammate on the screen. Look at who I've teamed with and the results and tell me I been slacking in dubs :glare:

/salty

Top Bottom