• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

8Bitman

Smash Master
Why are you changing it in the first place???

T_T I Don't want it to be on the 4th...

Master Raven

Smash Master
The reason he's changing it is because there are other tournies happening on the 18th that SFL people would like to attend, and that would mess up the attendance on all sides, so the 4th is the most convenient, since the only other tourney that's being hosted is Gallaxfest, but hardly anyone in SFL is planning to go to that, so that date is the most convenient. It sucks for some, but sometimes **** happens. I wish you and your brothers could come.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
after reconnecting with miami, it was good to see old friends that I haven't seen in a year. We are going to metrocon definitely so if this is on the same date then naples cant go. June 4th u said... we might try to make it, i was planning on having a smashfest maybe around this time or a week before or after this i suppose if tampa really is willing to drive down twice like that if they plan on going to this and is willing to push a smashfest that far back. I still need a date for the smashfest on which this could happen from them tho.

I really do wanna see u and riddle again, its been far too long lol.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well I am exempting the first two exams that I am taking.... So I guess I will go regardless.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
:D YAY 8bitman. Changing date now.

Remember guys, look at the changed rules, the ruleset updated.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
shouldnt u always be practicing a game ur tryin to make money in or at least practicing to be the best? i dont think anyone practices to be only the 2nd best player :troll: but if you play to learn then ughhhh good shee...thy should always love of wisdom~philosophy

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Are you like posting everywhere? lol

VGBootcamp has never done anything concerning ATL South events D:

I love you guys/your channel just a bit weird having you pop up on all my subs lol.

:rosalina:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
shouldnt u always be practicing a game ur tryin to make money in or at least practicing to be the best? i dont think anyone practices to be only the 2nd best player :troll: but if you play to learn then ughhhh good shee...thy should always love of wisdom~philosophy
I like this post.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

I really don't see how VG can help me. I've seen they're videos and they haven't so far. They've helped people who fight me however...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
ewww Marta? go back to the other chick at least her game was good.

Or if you want a diff game pick Mint/Rutee x3

That's like saying Rosalina is ew. Marta's game was good too. The only little flaw that was easily fixed was that the game was basically 2 player the whole time and not 4.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well when I saw her name for the first time, I thought she was. lol

I never asked her about it though D:

Oh!, Snipa I have your controller. You left it at Dew's. I forgot to give it to David >.>

I guess I can get it to you at ZP or something.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Oh!, Snipa I have your controller. You left it at Dew's. I forgot to give it to David >.>

I guess I can get it to you at ZP or something.

TOO FAR , keep it safe for me please. Im probly gonna see david this week so I'll see if he could maybe pick it up for me.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Those are nice textures.
I also like the Tales of games. First one I played was Symphonia, followed by Legendia, the GBA port of Phantasia (I had A LOT of patience) and of the Abyss.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yeah, I didn't think you'd want to wait that long lol. I'm fine with someone picking it up or w/e

Symphonia was my first, then Destiny, Symphonia 2, then Phantasia(SNES, with translation patch)

the boat scene of Phantasia was hillaaaaaaaaarious. I have never laughed so hard at a game before.

Albert.

Smash Master
After this tourney on the new date, the 4th, I might be heading to prom w/ this ***** who wants the **** from an older, refined, gentleman such as myself.

I'll actually have reason for dressing nicely other than "for funsies, yo"

Exdeath

Smash Master
Those are nice textures.
I also like the Tales of games. First one I played was Symphonia, followed by Legendia, the GBA port of Phantasia (I had A LOT of patience) and of the Abyss.
I played them in the same order, except I became too depressed at the strict plot formula and couldn't even finish Legendia. :(

DFEAR

Smash Hero
phantasia/vesperia/abyss...and the very bottom...rikku stinkku from kingdom hearts :troll:

nuff said..my personal tier list

Master Raven

Smash Master
I've only played a little bit of Symphonia.

JRPGs in general are not my forte. I specialize in real-time-based stuff like action, platformers, shooters etc. I can certainly enjoy turn-based games, but the problem is I just don't have much time to invest into them because I'm usually occupied with other things.

Deus Ex is the best game ever, btw.

Top Bottom