• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

8Bitman

Smash Master
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but yes you have a very good point. I like playing it the instant I got into it, but as soon as my brother and friends got into it, and got much better, I just stopped playing because I didn't want to waste my time on it. Not saying it wasn't fun but I don't have the time now, compared to me getting off for summer in 3 or 4 weeks. =D

Exdeath

Smash Master
I personally think that Brawl is an unintentionally good game in terms of difficulty/progression. Anyone with natural talent/intelligence can be decent at it, but being truly good requires effort and time. Most people underestimate how much depth is in Brawl -- both intellectually and (especially) technically.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I personally think that Brawl is an unintentionally good game in terms of difficulty/progression. Anyone with natural talent/intelligence can be decent at it, but being truly good requires effort and time. Most people underestimate how much depth is in Brawl -- both intellectually and (especially) technically.
*applause*

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Such a good post right here.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
i personally think that brawl is an unintentionally good game in terms of difficulty/progression. Anyone with natural talent/intelligence can be decent at it, but being truly good requires effort and time. Most people underestimate how much depth is in brawl -- both intellectually and (especially) technically.
1/1 0

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
I would really love for there to be a Side Event again.
I'm cool with Random Doubles as long as it's $1.00 . ^_^;

A Side Event I would personally like to see would be Singles/Doubles where we use only the Random Select Button.
Or Singles with Ganondorf Dittos only.

If not, Random Doubles all the way!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If I do a side event, it will probably be 5$ (Unless pretty much everybody wishes to do 1$, but it doesn't make sense since winning won't give you much).

Also, please clarify the difference between

Random Partner Doubles (I put everybody's name into a bracket, their first opponent is their team mate)
and
Random Doubles (Choose your team mate, every person picks the random icon on the screen, it follows Seibrik's rules)

By the way, Unity Ruleset updated: Pictochat is now banned, and there is a modified Pause Rule (Better clarity, basically the same thing)

MVD

Smash Master
How about a second teams tournament but just 5 bucks and you have to have a different partner lol

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I can't push it back a week, and I don't want to push it forward a week (CEO)

However, I can push it forward to June 4th. This would only conflict with Gallaxfest, or so I can tell. Sound good?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
thats gooood,wasn't plannin on goin to gallaxfest, nor did i know of anyone wanting to,and i know of a couple car's worth that wana go to metrocon...just sayin

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Clarifying: Random Doubles
Ah, PictoChat is banned eh. Duly noted.
I'm cool with any date for June if it's not on the 18th. Just say the word.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm ok with June 4th.

Also I'm bringin my wii

Btw, I won't do side events if it's $5, but honestly it doesn't really matter much to me so if you want it at that price then it's a-ok.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Two things:

1.) Is the date for this going to be changed???

2.) Waffles.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hmmmmmm..... ESAM!!! OMFG PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT JUNE 4TH!!! I HAVE FINALS THE WEEK AFTER THAT!!! T_T

If you are going to make it sooner make it June 11th.

*Heart starts to beat

PHUCK YEAH!! WAFFLEZ DA BESS!!!!

Top Bottom