• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^bad liar, he cant wait actually cuz that damn rat pika****** cant stop him from gettin even mo pr pointsermagigathings

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Okay, so this seems to be a SFL only event. That means...

SIDE EVENTS

What do you guys want? Random partner doubles again?

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Not duelist. I lost last time because of cheating in that. Random Partner doubles is fine with me. Smash 64 is always a good option too.

8Bitman

Smash Master
<--- August 4th, 1995... T_T I HATE HAVING SUCH A LATE BIRTHDAY!!! AHHHH!! :mad:

New date set:

June 18th 2011
I heard of that date, it's the day that 8Bitman wins some tourney at this place called ZP... Some guy named ESAM hosts it too.... Weird...

You do know I like never play ESAM in tourney...right?
I have played ESAM twice in tourney before, the first I got 3-stocked both matches, the second I almost won.... PHACK!!!

Slashy

Smash Lord
I may get some new free stuff from my job. Namely keyboards and Uninterruptable Power Supplies (without the batteries), if ESAM lets me run my item giveaway this time.

:phone:

Master Raven

Smash Master
Actually, I change my vote to Smash 64 for side events. I'm going to start practicing for it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
woah if u got speakers im going for sure. they better have MASSIVE subwoofers!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok sounds like fun. Let me here the rules you play when it comes to leaving the roof and going through it and attacking through it and also do you play on super sudden death? Or just reg because both is cool with me.

:phone:

OverLade

Smash Hero
May not be in FL during this time but I'll see if Tampa's interested in coming. Tampa being more than me and 2 other people...

Top Bottom