• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I liked my second time at the ZP Monthly.
I was happy to present a Pikachu Card from Base Set 1 TCG to ESAM and it was nice of my nephew to give his Pikachu doll to ESAM. We thought about him. It was very nice to see Vinnie in person. I liked bringing a whole lot of Pretzels and offering them to everyone. For those that had some, I thank you. Made me feel good. I was a little sad that Slashy, 8bitman and DFEAR could not attend.

I got to play a whole lot of Friendlies this time around. It was good preparation till the real deal happened. It was the first time I ever fought in a pool to earn my spot for the Singles bracket. A shame I did not go further compared to last time. I thank my niece for cheering me up, as well as my friend Proto Man X. I also thank Vinnie and Xaltis for cheering me up as well.

I was happy to have met Screk on justin.tv and showing up. Got to meet him in person. I was also happy to meet D-Torr for the first time in person. I want to thank Masky, Xaltis, and Snipa for the advice they gave me. Hopefully I'll tweak out those problems in my gameplay and to learn the match ups. MVD and Mink, I thank you guys for giving me props.
Our ride had already arrived early, I said goodbye to some of you before I left. I was glad to give one last hug to Vinnie before we had to leave.

I will be training day and night like I did before and hope to attend the next event.
No problem gog!
You're an awesome guy and you even took a game off MVD! I'm glad i got to meet you! Keep playing! I'll def see you around.
And those pretzels we're fantastic thank you for bringing them. You're a legit guy.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Depending on how much i win in Vegas on the 3-6th, i'll be there.

21st birthday.
Already had tickets and room paid for.
Insert poor here.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well CEO is the week before MVD, so it works. I picked the date in advance that nobody has, so we good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sorry guys.6/18 is the tri birthday party of justice for garbanzo hrnut and caps so i definitely won't be attending this or any other tourney

:phone:

gallax

Smash Hero
Tri-birthday=drinking=gallax getting wasted again. Sorry guys. Maybe next time :cool:

Try for another date in june and we could maybe come. Come to gfest 5 and put this off a week and reap the rewards of CFL coming.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Why are there so ****ing many birthdays in June?
hmmmmm

June... 9 months after June....

March. What's in the middle of March that could cause people to have children.....

Which holiday would involve substances that would cause people to make choices that result in children.....

Let me ask you all this..... Are you all with birthdays in June the oldest child?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
hmmmmm

March. What's in the middle of March that could cause people to have children.....

Which holiday would involve substances that would cause people to make choices that result in children.....

Let me ask you all this..... Are you all with birthdays in June the oldest child?

I think something is about to go down...

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
hmmmmm

If they fornicated in March, they would have children in November - December, not June lol.

You got it backwards

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If they fornicated in March, they would have children in November - December, not June lol.

You got it backwards
lol i was just about to post it, but danny got me covered, just like in the team friendlies

(when he wasnt getting styled on by christine :troll: )

Top Bottom