• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Error: Disc could not be read

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
So whenever I enter a match and pause, or sometimes when I load a stage, the game get's the green looking screen with the caption saying "Error, game disc not not be read.". I am running PM on a homebrew wii, and it has over 2 GB of data so I was wondering if that was the problem, but I doubt it. Any help with this? It'd be very appreciated, thanks!

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
any time you get a disc read error, then it's either the disc's fault, or the wii's fault. One of them is getting old / damaged.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
When did you first get a wii console? I had a similar problem and it was because the lens on my wii was dirty (If your lens is dirty, double layer discs like super smash bros. brawl may not work properly).

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
When did you first get a wii console? I had a similar problem and it was because the lens on my wii was dirty (If your lens is dirty, double layer discs like super smash bros. brawl may not work properly).
I got my wii way back in 2006. How would I go about cleaning the lens?

Top Bottom