• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Error Code...

incoming fist

Smash Rookie
Ok, well i've tried to play some basic brawls recently, but now for some reason I cannot find an opponent, I even kept the seeking opponent screen on for two hours and still didn't find an opponent. So i decided to investigate, I checked to see if the same thing happened on team battle, which it did. Then I checked spectator mode, instead of coming up with the list of games avaliable to spectate, it came up with "Cannot connect to server at the moement, please try again later. Error Code 10201.". So I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
http://support.nintendo.com

Enter your error code. If you do this with error code 10201 you may notice it's not even in the list of known error codes, lol it is however in a similar range of codes which indicates a problem on YOUR end, not Nintendo. Reconfigure your internet settings, and make sure your access point setup on the Wii is MANUALLY setup, not auto-setup. Tweak the manual settings a bit and you should have no issues. Help for what all those values mean and how to tweak them are also found at support.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I had the same problem.

All you need to do is reset your router to factory default and it should work again.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Sorry Exia, how exactly would I do that?

(I am rubbish at networking etc.)
Hold reset on the back of your router for around 10 seconds.

To access the router to change stuff in it type 192.168.(0.1,1.0,1.1,1.254) (It could be any of those IP addresses.)

You can change wireless settings and do a factory reset.

Most routers default username and passwords are Admin, Admin

or just Admin and no password.

incoming fist

Smash Rookie
Ok, I've done all of the things above yet, spectator mode now works, but online brawls are still unable to find any opponents, instead, it comes up with another error code: 85010.

Top Bottom