• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Error Code 85010

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
It says "Disconnected from network during transmission."

I get that whenever I try entering the Basic Brawl for wifi.

--

It worked 23 times earlier (I checked my data for the ammount of matches I played on the mode), and now it suddenly isnt working.

Any ideas??

-Ran

Smash Master
Error Code: 85010

Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by temporary network issues with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If there is a problem with the network, our technician's will work to get the service back up as soon as possible. Please retry your connection later.

If you are connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for the first time, or the problem has not resolved itself after a few hours, please review the following:

1. Ours servers may be trying to handle an unusually high amount of traffic (especially if you are trying to play online with a recently-released or popular game, or if there is a new Wii system update). Please wait a few hours and try the connection again later.

2. How are you connecting online? The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is only compatible with Cable, DSL, and Fiber-optic internet connections. If you are connecting via Satellite, EV-DO (cellular), Dial-up, or other types of connections, then you should try to use an alternate type of connection. Contact your Internet Service Provider if you are not sure what type of internet connection you have.

3. The error may be caused by a basic setting on the router that needs to be adjusted (such as the channel). Please review our general router troubleshooting.

If you have tried all of the steps above with no success and you have been encountering the error for a period of at least a few hours, please call 1-800-255-3700. Our representatives are available between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wf...em=Wii&locale=en_US&action2.x=18&action2.y=23

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Im also recieving:

Error: 86420, Disconnected network during transmition, when waiting for an Basic brawl.

And now, I cant even get to my wifi menu anymore. Error code 31109.

Is anyone else experiencing problems? It was working fine this morning.

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
I have both of those problems too, I couldn't get it working not even once
Maybe it could be since it just got released so many people are playing it that its not working right thats what I think it could be

friskykillface

Smash Cadet
I got that message all day today but it worked fine for me at like 11 o'clock a.m here in Boston, I guess the severs crashed, good thing SSE is so good to keep me distracted from Wi-Fi .

I Like Smash...

Smash Apprentice
ive watched 2 matches...
but i havent been able to actually particpate in a single match...
i keep getting the same error screens you all are talking about...
though i have yet to get error code 31109...
it stinks...
i was really looking forward to playing online...
ill wait a little while i guess if it means it will work later...
i still havent unlocked all the characters or courses yet, so ive been working on that int he meantime...

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I played a good portion of it this morning. And then I suppose people purchased the game.

Chops73

Smash Cadet
I've gotten 85010 all day long, but I did get some good friends matches in.

Fizban140

Smash Rookie
I keep getting that error, I can spectate people but I can't play any matches. I am using a wired Dlink router and it works fine with everything else.

SarsVirus

Smash Cadet
haha it worked for my first day but now i have it to but sometimes yesterday liek the 4th time i retried it 2 players were in waiting

Fuels

Smash Rookie
I'm not so sure about that... I've tried a basic brawl about 10x +, and in all, I've only seen one other person :dizzy:

Quebec here
Im from Quebec too, wanna try a match to see if close regions work?
1246 8379 5036

imre

Smash Rookie
mdaa i got error code 85010 or weit very many time and nafing... but i can spectate and play with friends .. what i must do ??? =S (i live in estonia)

Top Bottom