• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Error Code: 80430

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I try to play against some friends. I join the game, but I get dropped and I'm in the lobby thing by myself. Eventually I get this crappy error code 80430 and then get booted out of WFC completley.

Also, whenever I can never play Just Anyone now either. It always says Your Connection To Other Players has been lost.

I google searched it and found a few forum pages of people having the same problem but I've yet to see any solution... except for this I http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=80430&system=DS&locale=en_US which is for the DS...
but I haven't changed any settings before. I used to play online just fine until a few days ago, and to my knowledge no settings have been changed.

Any ideas?

I play Smashbros though Verion Fios internet through a wifi to my router. Could that be it? I can't imagine all of the sudden it doesn't work though... I can use the internet on my PC just fine.

Top Bottom