• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Villejuif, France - 26/27 june, 2010

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Original thread : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268561

Results

Singles (73 attendants)

Bracket

1: Armada
2: Amsah
3: Zgetto
4: Adam
5: Remen
5: Pasi
7: Fuzzyness
7: Makenshi
9: Faab
9: Baxon
9: porc
9: VanityAngel
13: Enig
13: Aniolas
13: Fernandez
13: Cyr
17: Poilon
17: Aska
17: Ashura
17: Qlex
17: Darko
17: Benoit
17: Doraki
17: Aether
25: salepâte
25: Yomi
25: Ryuker
25: Feca-Link
25: AE.
25: Leon
25: Willy
25: Timi
33: Joanna Dark
33: Panda Soldier
33: Styx
33: Bruno
33: de_glory^
33: Norm
33: yamer
33: Rian
33: CM
33: LGuy
33: Charlon
33: Shloub
33: ZetTroxX
33: Lawrencelot
33: Tekk
33: John
49: Cromat
49: Rocky
49: Odaril
49: Swizzy
49: kiw1
49: Genius
49: Slhoka
49: Mizar
57: Marcus
57: Kululu
57: Gorn
57: Samplay2
57: PaF
57: Yamahou 2b
57: Fauster Fayk
57: 4ever
65: DraQ
65: Acrumus
65: Vlad
65: Latouffe
65: Visth
65: DarD
65: Filty
65: DraKuLa
73: poiloro

Doubles (32 teams)
Bracket

1: Team UGS (Aniolas + Armada)
2: Zgetto + Adam (Zgetto + Adam)
3: Fuzzy + Faab (Fuzzyness + Faab)
4: Calle J (Amsah + Remen)
5: Team Azura (Benoit + Darko)
5: VA + Swizzy (VanityAngel + Swizzy)
7: Fox on Ice (Ashura + Doraki)
7: Makenshi + Poilon (Makenshi + Poilon)
9: de_glory + JD (de_glory + JD)
9: Les Super Wagons (porc + salepâte)
9: Cyr + Leon (Cyr + Leon)
9: Yomi + ZetTrox (Yomi + ZetTrox)
13: Aether + Mass (Aether + Mass)
13: Enig + Lawrencelot (Enig + Lawrencelot)
13: Aska + Charlon (+Poiloro) (Aska + Charlon + Poiloro)
13: kiw1 + Timi (kiw1 + Timi)
17: AE. + Yamer (AE. + Yamer)
17: Willy + Tekk (Willy + Tekk)
17: Baxon + Pasi (Baxon + Pasi)
17: Norm + CM (Norm + CM)
21: Feca-Link + Panda Soldier (Feca-Link + Panda Soldier)
21: Rocky + Slhoka (Rocky + Slhoka)
21: Bruno + Styx (Bruno + Styx)
21: John + PaF (John + PaF)
25: Latouffe + Acrumus (Latouffe + Acrumus)
25: Filty + Shloub (Filty + Shloub)
25: samplay2 + Cromat (samplay2 + Cromat)
25: Marc + DraKuLa (Marc + DraKuLa)
29: Kululu + Fauster (Kululu + Fauster Fayk)
29: Vlad + DarD (Vald + DarD)
29: Rian + Ryuker (Rian + Ryuker)
29: Gorn + DraQ (Gorn + DraQ)

I'll post my views on this tournament later.

porc

Smash Journeyman
ahah, and ironicly, he was far from being the worse.

nice tournament, the level was high and there were tons of awesome set to see. only the heat was annoying.

here's the first (and only) video i have so far : Armada/Aniolas vs Poilon/Makenshi (match 1 and part of 2).
for the rest : right now Odaril has them, I think he'll try to send em to ajp anton so that he can encode it and upload on his ftp (if he agrees). Then i can download every thing and re upload it on youtube...

shoutouts later :)

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Everyone who wasn't @ epita, Besides great sets ; more importantly this is what you missed

Tekk

Smash Lord
My shoutouts to foreigners:

De_glory and Timi: I'll have my revenge someday ;D

Armada: good stuff winning ESA again

Aniolas: You did very good against Baxon, I didn't expect you to be this good, sadly I wanted to play you but you couldn't every time I asked you xD It was nice to meet you anyway.

UGS team: DAAAAAMN SON

Rocky: you're the ****, really good falcon, can't wait to see you again ! :)

Kiwi: You're a nice guy, I hope to see you again sometime, and it was the first time someone asked me for some advice xD

Lawrencelot: Very good sheik and sociable player, I want to play you in tourneys in the future :bee:

ZeTroxX: I didn't know you at all, and it was a pleasure meeting you in pools, our matches were too close !I'm pretty sure you'll beat me next time.Just remember like I told you during your matches vs. Ryuker: DON'T PANIC :)

Faab: By far the best IRL troll I ever met. COUNTERRRRPICK. And I know I shouldn't have eaten so much :p

And Slhoka even if he's french: GET ***** BY MEWTWO AND AT MARIO PARTY HAHA

I had a lot of fun meeting so many people, and I think I learned a lot.
See ya.

VA

Smash Hero
Everyone who wasn't @ epita, Besides great sets ; more importantly this is what you missed

Oh god, I was hoping I'd never have to see Faab with his shirt off again. Makes me feel quite ill :urg:

Faab

Smash Ace
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool vanity angel hating on me. You sad cause the dutchies ignored you cause you look like a idiot with you're white trash outfit? Please don't start with me you'll just get yourself hated.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't give a **** about you ignoring me, I just don't want to see your body again please (and I know I'm not just speaking for myself).

Faab

Smash Ace
Sorry for not being a little kid and be ashamed of my body? While we're on that subject anyway. Please wash yourself nexttime cause you smelled like hell. I wasn't gonna say anything bout it but the way you're acting now, be ashamed.

And appearantly you do give a **** about people ignoring you, else you wouldn't start up a convo with amsah about the dutchies ignoring you. You're only fooling yourself here.

VA

Smash Hero
I was fully aware I smelt like ****. I went and bought deoderant and washed the next day but I had no time! I don't care that I smelt bad cos in regular life I never get stuck on a coach for as long as I was without a shower.

Anyway, just leave it out. I find your body gross, I don't want to see it. Most people there were not ashamed of their body but they don't get it out at a smash tournament and parade it about. Take the comment on the nose and get over it, don't try and insult me back.

VA

Smash Hero
walk around with my eyes closed? no thanks. nudity is not acceptable in public, all I ask for is a little respect.

Faab

Smash Ace
Hard to ask a person to ask for deoderant? Don't make johns about stinking since it's so easy to avoid.

So you want me, to take a random insult without saying anything back, while that person has no right to make that insult in the first place? Funny world you live in. You're just some pathetic idiot who thinks he's actually good at smash. You are a joke to humanity and a disgrace for the european smash community. Also, real mature to say these things on the internet while you could've said it to my face. (yes i do realise i'm doing the same but atleast i didn't provoke you, unlike what you did.

You better just apoligize and walk away cause this is something you can't win as a person.

VA

Smash Hero
Hard to ask a person to ask for deoderant? Don't make johns about stinking since it's so easy to avoid.

So you want me, to take a random insult without saying anything back, while that person has no right to make that insult in the first place? Funny world you live in. You're just some pathetic idiot who thinks he's actually good at smash. You are a joke to humanity and a disgrace for the european smash community. Also, real mature to say these things on the internet while you could've said it to my face. (yes i do realise i'm doing the same but atleast i didn't provoke you, unlike what you did.

You better just apoligize and walk away cause this is something you can't win as a person.
I asked loads of people for deoderant thanks, no one had any. I don't smell normally, you have no idea what kind of a day I had.

Consider my insult retaliation for you being so rude to me the entire tournament.

Treat me with a complete lack of respect, this permits me to make a comment online about something I found offensive. I don't really think it was worth mentioning it to your face and to be honest I wouldn't have mentioned it if ANOTHER picture of it hadn't been posted. Also you have no idea what I think of myself or anyone else. Why don't you just leave of the judgements when you have absolutely no clue. I'm not judging you, I just said I didn't want to see you with your shirt off again. You've launched into the most offensive assault you possibly could. Who are you calling immature?

Faab

Smash Ace
Besides the fact that you deserve to be treated with a complete lack of respect. You didn't even bother talking to me the entire tournament. Appearantly you wanted to talk to me more then i wanted to talk to you. So why not start a conversation?

The fact that it got reposted means people find it funny and like it. Judging from this you're humorless aswell.

Did i say anything nasty to you? Did i ignored you when you wanted to talk to me? Did i deny you're request to free play?

Tell me what i've done to be rude to you the entire tournament.

Maybe i didn't shake you're hands after teams? oh wait i did.

So yes it is just a random assault on me and then you treat me like the immature one? please gtfo and never talk to me again. I'm done with you and you better shut up and let people make their shout-outs before you ruin the thread even more with you're bs.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
faab is hairy!
thanks alot to slhoka, who did a great job, once again...
people should stop complaining about brackets, there is almost always something wrong with them (sadly)
(which does not mean that is a good thing)

love going out to Zettroxx!
shoutouts to all the rest coming later
@Baxon: thanks for fetching some for me too :D great stuff
@porc: once again... we didnt play a single match :/ and i heard you knew the secret hiding place of the shower in the building, but i couldn't find you :( next time maybe ^^ (we could MoneyMatch)
@aniolas,salepate: i will get in form again and take revenge in Birmingham!! (i hope you're coming salepate!) i still dont get how you all lost to aether...

VA

Smash Hero
You said in front of my face, "VANITY ANGEL GOT 9TH?!?!?!?!?!?" then said I had a lucky bracket to me. I'm not confident enough to go up and talk to someone who is scowling at me every time I look over to them. Also when I tried to even smile and say hi I didn't get a response. When I asked you for friendlies you didn't talk to me at all, you just sat there. I find that kind of behaviour rude. As a respected part of the UK community I tend to go up to the new faces at tournaments (especially those that have travelled far) and talk to them and ask to play friendlies with them. Some smashers did this, you were just rude. I had done nothing to deserve this.

Honestly I'm glad you're "done" with me because I absolutely do not care about you or anything you have to say to me. I expected better of "good" smashers but really you can't be that good cos you got 9th like me, and apparently I only think I'm good and I'm not.

Faab

Smash Ace
I actually was done with you untill you tried to ruin my name, again.

I was surprised and i did say you got a lucky bracket, i see why you were afraid to talk to me.

But me ignoring you is the biggest bull**** i heard so far, you didn't say a single word to me the entire tournament besides saying good games after our team set.

And now i'm really done. I hope that when you try to ruin my name again people will just see you as the ****** you are so i can leave this thread alone.

Also, putting yourself in the same league as me. Really?

VA

Smash Hero
We placed the same, why would I not put myself in the same league as you. You're a veteran of the scene, I'm a newcomer. Surely my position indicates that I could eventually be better whereas you're just getting worse.

I don't care about your name or anything like that. I felt like you were incredibly rude and looked at me like I was a piece of ****, even less that you would play friendlies with me. I felt like I was back at school and I did not expect it.

As for what other people think of me, I don't really mind. If anyone took the time to speak to me they'd realise I'm not a ******, in fact quite the opposite.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Faab's one hella sexy beast, va is just jealous. (I'm just kidding va, don't take it serious. People just need to relax a bit, after all we're one community)

Too bad I wasn't there, seems like I missed a really fun event.

Edit: putting yourself in the same league as someone who has been in the community and placed top for many years just because you placed the same at one event is kinda daring, so don't expect people to just accept that.
Anyway congratulation for 9th place.

Odaril

Smash Cadet
This tournament was just an endless chain of failures for me. But I had a lot of fun and I could eventually play the people I wanted to play.

Shoutouts later if there are any.

VA

Smash Hero
Faab's one hella sexy beast, va is just jealous. (I'm just kidding va, don't take it serious. People just need to relax a bit, after all we're one community)

Too bad I wasn't there, seems like I missed a really fun event.

Edit: putting yourself in the same league as someone who has been in the community and placed top for many years just because you placed the same at one event is kinda daring, so don't expect people to just accept that.
Anyway congratulation for 9th place.
I don't think I insinuated at any point that I was in the same league, he said it. But my results have consistently been getting better, his worse. There's some evidence to suggest I will be better soon.

porc

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Zgetto's grossly fit body and his agressive and offensive tatoo :O

Top Bottom