• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Villejuif, France - 26/27 june, 2010

Armada

Smash Lord
Amsah beat me one match at zest5 and you beat me 0 matches.

I guess i will be happy if we will play against each other next time =).

Armada

Smash Lord
Fuzzy: Be happy? I am not scared. After you have attend like 60 tournaments you are not scared :p

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Hi there guys, I don't really like to go on smashboards, but this time I've spoken a bit with foreigners and I got some shoutouts for them, moreover I'm starting to think seriously about traveling for tournaments because I'm just liking them more and more...

Pasi : Man you're so cool! I was really happy when you asked me some freeplay, by the way you really are awesome with spacies. Good **** against Fuzzy and I hope you success on your exams (****ty english)

Amsah : Man you can beat Armada I guess, just keep trying! You're so good, we didn't freeplay but we made some team matchs with Doraki and Remen they were fun, good game for your place in singles and in teams.

Zgetto : Hehe, you got 1st of the pool but Cyr managed to take you a set! =)
You're really a cool guy, and I've enjoyed our matchs, your Fox is awesome, he's just keeping attack and you can't do anything because of the pressure, I like that! Good **** in singles and teams.

Adam : Haaan you're too fun, this taunt against Makenshi was too good, I liked your T-shirt lol it was funny (the red one). Sadly I haven't played you that's why I hope you'll come at the next Parisian tournament if there's enough people! same as Zgetto for the singles and teams.

Remen : I've never played you I guess (even if you do remember a session against me) and that's sad, I want to play you next time! I hope you won't get any Samus in the next french tournament, I've got the same problem lol... Good game for your tournament too!

Faab : Haha!! :laugh: you're the best Dutch (I mean the most funny and awesome one) you're really a cool guy, and I'm really happy you were here at the tournament! Good **** against "the Samus guy"! è_é

Armada : Awesooooooooooome Peach!!! I've played many and many peach like hundreds, no one is 1/1000 of yours I hope I could play you and talk you more, you're really a cool guy!
Good game for both singles and teams, this combo you and Aniolas made upon Doraki was the best I've ever seen lol too bad it wasn't recorded!
And yeah last time you lost a match in singles in Paris was against Captain Jack at ESA 2 (2 Years ago) so good! Rafael Nadal of smash!

Enig : You were really cool, a dutch talking French is awesome! I can't believe you've been playing seriously for only 1 year and a half! I hope to see you again, you've got a good team potentiel I guess, I haven't played you in singles but I've seen you and you were awesome!

Aniolas : Haha man, good game against me, your sheik is too good and you were amazing in teams, good game for your singles and your teams ranks. I hope one day I'll get my revenge, I was really happy to see you too.

^ to all the people mentionned here : Thank you because you've came and you were REALLY REALLY REALLY cool, I mean that's great to be able to ask you freeplay and to do some, you're anwsering kindly and you're all very nice, I can't believe foreigners with a such level are so abordable and just "normal" huh I don't know how to say it I hope you'll understand what I mean.

The top 5 dutchies : I'm glad you've came, you're so awesome, funny etc etc etc...

The swedes : You're coming from far away, and you're modest, you're too good, like the dutchies I'm glad you've came.

Fuzyness : You made me realized why sometimes I get a grab when I'm shielding and why sometimes the hit on the shield makes me go back too far to shieldgrab. Thanks for this. I haven't played your falcon he was looking mad good! =(

I might have forgot some people, If I'm remembering them, I'll come here to tell it.

Thanks to all the foreigners who came, it was far and expensive, I know, I hope you've enjoyed this tournament like I've enjoyed.

And I hope the people who have seen me there will remember me next time (... Amsah...)

That's all for me :bee:

(oh and for those who haven't realized yet, I was Ashura, the guy playing Ice climbers with glasses)

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Shout out time !

Armada : Man you're too good !!!!! , i enjoyed the matches we played at slhoka's place :D
Btw sorry for killing you with your Stitchface XD
Congratulation for the tournament and too bad we didn't played mario party 5 , next time maybe ;)

Aniolas : Man i love you ,You are just awesome dude , always a pleasure to see u
You improved a lot , our matches were too good
You'll get your revenge next time :D

Zgetto : My Fox is gonna **** your falco next time dude , and you know it xD
Too bad we didn't played this time , still 1-1 between us .... xD

Adam : Man , your sheik is **** , stop playin' marth
and come back in france plz , we need you bro'

Remen : We played only ONE match , and we had to quit it before the end xD
you're too good man , next time we have to play more !!

Faab : i love u <3 , please organise a smashfest , i'll be there 100% sure

Amsah : You ***** me so hard >____>
i'll win at least one match next time

Pasi : <3 i love u , sorry for the teams >_<

A.E : AMNESIAAAAAAAAAA , i love u <3

Glory : **** man , ya man ^^

Norm : We didn't played >_> sorry dude
But i enjoyed the conversation we had at my house ^^

Kiwi&Timi : Nice to meet some newcomers ^^
you both need more experience , i hope we'll play again one day

Fuzzyness : Dayum , you were lucky on the third match man
Last time i'm gonna play really gay

Vanityangel: Wtf man , we didn't played this time , next time maybe...

Swizzy : It was nice to meet you dude , you're a nice guy and your ganon is sexy :D

The tournament was good (expet for the random seeding and the ****in' bracket) , Thanks to poilon , slhoka and cycom , and i hope to see all of you guys soon

PS : Sorry if i forgot someone ^^'

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
miss someone in my shoutout

Pasi : what the hell man? we DIDN'T play together except team match, you are hella good and i didn't ask you a couple of match. sorry man, WE have to play on the next tourny.
BTW: Good stuff for team lol

stelzig

Smash Lord
The swedes need to stop playing mario party 5 and realise that mario party 2 and 3 (especially 3) are far superior :)

stelzig

Smash Lord
Nah man capsules are too gay, and make turns take too long (didn't they even add 15 turn games in this game because turns takes so long? :p)
Toad being playable is nice though :D
And you do need at least decent n64 controllers or an emulator for playing the truly good mario party games. =L

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one that was finding the "u smelly!" vs "u ignor meh!" argument hilarious? Kiss and make up next tournament... or settle it with a pichu ditto. Not that I particularly care anyway... ^_^

Subscribing to this thread for (hopefully) some makenshi vids. Such a beastly marth.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow smash scene in Europe looking reaaaaaal GOOD! Congrats to all the top placers, especially Armada for 1st, and brother Amsah for 2nd!

I miss the Europeans already mang : (.

porc

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna upload the vids on youtube, right now we're just waiting for ajp's response.

Some shoutouts :

Armada and Aniolas : As always, good **** for teams, and thanks for the matches, we learn every time we play you :)

Adam : Tipper to tipper combo was hurtfull !! good games

Pasi : hey you improved too much, slow down :) congratz for 5th place ! it was nice talking to you, you're a cool guy

Yomi : Indeed we didnt play, again... lol. let's fix it next time (as always). hey, "she is a biatch, you know ?"

Enig : Merci pour les friendlies, j'aurai aimé en faire encore plus... la prochaine fois ;) Et bien joué pour le tournoi ! A+

Ryuker : Hey thanks for helping out with the recording setups ;)

Faab : topless faab was fun

Kiwi / Timi : teams were cool (teams are always cool). It's awesome you came all the way from austria, hope to see you at other european tournaments !

Remen : Friendlies were cool, let's play more next time

A.E : i enjoyed our pool matchs, fox dittos good **** !

Pasi

Smash Cadet
Armada: Dayum, alsways number one, even on the shoutouts lists haha : P good **** : D but we didn't play enough D:

Aniolas: Dude u rock. But I'll have to visit u so I see if the swedish girls are really the best : D

Amsi: We didn't play at ALL! I guess u don't wanna play me cause what happened in Berlin : P

Zgetto: Dude, gotta copy ur fox!

Remen: Hoooooly crap, I was really lucky. You really messed up!! Let's play more next time : D

Adam: Dude u ***** me! Nice Falco and Sheik. Hope I'll reach your level someday

Faab: Hahah I'm sorry that I had such a easy bracket!!!

Fuzzyness: Sorry for beating u D: good games though

Baxon: freeeeeeeeench bro. Sorry for teams. But i'd like to team with u again. Next time we will win the ****ing tournament!!! I'll visit u again! Maybe 3 weeks again? : D Ur housing is the best. U are the best!!

Porc: U are such a nice and cool guy. You also improved a loooot! I hope we'll meet again

VanityAngel: ****in techskill : O we played some really nice matches : D I'll try to visit u.

Fernandez: Cool guy. nice falco, nice peach, nice everything!

Poilon: Thx for the tipps!! I wanna visit Paris again and stay longer. I really hope we're going to meet again! pls don't quit!

Ashura: Freaking IC! Really nice chaingrabing dude! We only played a few matches...too bad! Next time!

Darko: We DIDN'T PLAY!! hahah but I really like u : D

salepâte: same as DARKOOOOOO

Yomi & ZetTroxX: cool, dass ihr doch noch da wart : D

AE.: cu im Flex, iein Electroclub in Berlin oder in Zuerich?

Shloka: Danke fuer das Turnier! Hoffe es wird nicht das letzte ESA gewesen sein!

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Pasi said:
Baxon: freeeeeeeeench bro. Sorry for teams. But i'd like to team with u again. Next time we will win the ****ing tournament!!! I'll visit u again! Maybe 3 weeks again? : D Ur housing is the best. U are the best!!
Don't worry , we will **** next time :D

porc

Smash Journeyman
Odaril sent me Darko + Benoit vs Faab + Fuzzyness, so here it is :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NZ9G_xqT7o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN***QinRxU <- lol, there's "f a g" on the URL and smashboards censors it, so replace the *** by f a g and it should work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeJcQFJpyE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blowWVAnQ-E

And Cycom has uploaded a couple of singles match on dailymotion :
Makenshi vs Zgetto : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdv9g5_esa4-makenshi-vs-zgetto_videogames
Makenshi vs Vanity Angel : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdvadb_esa4-makenshi-vs-vanity-angel_videogames

Don't worry it's gonna be re uploaded on youtube soon.

Oh and Fernandez, sorry I forgot you in my shoutouts : I love your play style dude, keep it that way :) It's 2-1 between us now ahah, let's meet again at next tournament, as always

Faab

Smash Ace
could we get a update on the video situation. Maybe the files are being transfered to ajp as we speak or something?

Top Bottom