• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Villejuif, France - 26/27 june, 2010

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
DARKO :

This tournament was awesome, i spent a great time with all of u guy. Special thank to slhoka ,poilon and cycom to make and organsized this tournament .

Aniolas : You' re a cool guy , it was the first time I met you and it was a pleasure to speak and play with you

Armada: i wanted to play again you and i did lol, first 2 matchs was **** but the next one was closer but you are better than i thought. Your edgeguard is not far from the perfection. I'll follow your advice : make more tourny lol. good luck to apex

Fuzzy : Even if u don't remark it, i watched your falcon a lot to learn your platform gameplay and other cool stuff. Work on your tech chased and you'll be a amazing falcon player like the gretest US falcon

Amsah: So good, love your sheik , I learned a lot from you , some of your combo against my falcon was just impossible to espace (dash attack on FD). Hope you ll go to APEX and remember my advice against jiggly when he miss rest.

Adam : love your gameplay , so aggresive. Our matchs was great. Shiek is definitely one of my best MU.

Faab : You impressed me a lot , your mindgame is incredible, like makenshi marth. we have to play longer in the next tourny . And if i forgot my polloz next time, ill sleep on your body man :)

Zgetto and remen : cool match, hard to beat you guy , you are too good but be careful, ill be better next time

Vanity : I don't know why you absolutely want to MM me but i accept it . Unlikely for u , i played armada just before you haha. cool peach, pretty smart and really fast.

Ymoi : too bad , we didn't play , even in team

french : see on our favorite boards :)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Sad I didn't make the bracket at this :/
The tournament was still awesome though, although it felt like the heat got the best of a lot of us :p

Fuzzyness: ****, was really cool hanging out and playing with you. See ya at SNY =)
VA: You're a cool guy in person, don't take stuff on the internet so seriously though :/
Was cool to meet and play you again after so long. 9th ain't bad, lucky bracket or not.
Swizzy: Nice ganon =) Good stuff getting 5th in teams.
Makenshi: It's a real shame we didn't speak with each other until after the tourney, you're a cool guy.
Darko: Sorry for mistaking you for Makenshi haha :p
Qlex: Oh god you're hilarious. Let me in on the mario party next time, I **** at it too!
Tekk: You were awesome as well =)
Willy: Nice teams set, it's a real pity our pool was so difficult. You and Tekk should definitely have made it out.
Baxon: Too bad we didn't play much, but there's always a next time, right?
Slhoka: Thanks for everything man.
Benoit: Lmao, I didn't realize it was you when you wanted to play friendlies with me. Sorry =)
Salepate: Next time we play I'm gonna **** you =)
Faab: I suck at staredowns :( You're an awesome guy man. Quit life for only getting 9th though ;)
Adam: Come to Birmingham man, I want to play you and not get ***** next time =)
Zgetto: Gotta get some singles friendlies in at SNY man =)
Amsah: The british Cash Rocky :/ Nice matches, I learned a lot!
Fernandez: Cool that you still made this, but ya'll gotta bring jeapie next time, vacation johns or not =)
Remen: Too bad we didn't play either :/
Mizar: Don't get so down on yourself about falcon, I went through a similar period but I manned up. Keep practicing and you'll become amazing, no doubt.
Rian: Good stuff making the bracket, you're starting to get really good!
Enig: That puzzle thingy was awesome :D Nice friendlies with you as well.
Lawrencelot: Wow your falcon game has gotten insane D: You ***** me!
AE: Cool to see you again. =)
Yomi: Nice set in pools. I'll get you next time =)
Pasi: Let's play friendlies next time, I feel bad about not playing you :(
ZetTroxX: You seemed like a cool guy. Idk why I didn't ask you for friendlies :(

J03

Smash Master
Sorry to say but its true that top players often don't respect people simply because they aren't as good as them at smash. I'm not saying one on one they aren't nice people who will have a conversation with you nor am i saying that Amsah is ever not nice (<3)

BUT when the top players are talking to each other they often disrespect other players and ignore them, its understandable when they're talking about smash as no-one wants a deep conversation ruined by an idiot BUT it is rude to ignore people whoever they are, have a heart ROFL

VA

Smash Hero
No, I was serious. I looked at it and it nearly got me in the eye.

@ Darko - I wanted to MM you cos I know you'd been in the UK and fuzzy said stuff about how good you are. I wanted to see for myself. I had just lost to Makenshi when we finally got around to the MM, I was in pretty poor spirits but I like your falcon a lot. Well done for beating me.

porc

Smash Journeyman
lol

Let's get back to the tournament. Odaril gave me a few matches from single's pools :
Vanity Angel vs Joanna Dark,
porc vs Vanity Angel,
AE vs Vanity Angel,
porc vs Joanna Dark

So far I uploaded AE. vs VA :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22rYIgA1ZmM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKeeAntQdDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfXLfEdlESs

and VA vs me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WuLrCrPUMI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myQDxJtbtf4

The rest is coming tonight and/or tomorow...

Should I start a video thread were I put videos as they go ?

Remen

Smash Apprentice
VA:

Please remove yourself from our community, we're not waiting for people with the mental age of 5 here. You're seriously acting like a stereotypical passive-aggressive little ***** here. The fact is that pretty much all your posts ever here have been rude, but now you're calling everyone else exactly that because they didn't say hi to you like you're a god**** king or something(and don't start lying again about everyone ignoring you, no one remembers you ever coming to them). You want people to magically know about and hold to your etiquette, but you don't even care to stick to the most basic of social etiquette on the boards here, why would we care about such a hypocrite. Also if you have a problem with someone, tell them to their face, don't be a non-confrontational ***** and use the internet as protection.

And please stop johning so much, don't you think it's rude to Darko to say that you lost to him because you were in poor spirits(yeah, I know you didn't actually say that, but we all know exactly what you implied)? I know it's tough finding out you were crap at smash all along but your attitude about it ****ing sucks, the fact that you can actually say you weren't trying when you're consistently getting ***** as a coping mechanism tells me that you're a delusional person beyond help. Not to mention that you're still arrogant as hell, which at this point is even more misplaced than before.

So yeah, just stay in your English community where supposedly ******* like you are respected. And don't even bother replying to this, because I won't be answering back. But who am I kidding, of course you always have to have the last word like a little baby.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
*sigh*

Infractions beyond this point. I think everyone has spoken his mind and continuing this is really unnecessary. Take it to PMs or whatever.

Faab is mad sexy btw.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Soo forget all this bull**** =o
Loser finals needs more hype!!!!! Actuelly Amsah wasnt the lucky one but in fact Armada was o_O

Falcinho

Smash Ace
^OMG the last match will be the vid with the most views EVER =P

Norm here:

I sooo sucked at this =(

It was fun tho, kudos to everone i played.

Enig, i want a rematch next time we meet, but this time without spamming but with comboooos =DD
And i forgot to play my mm against Miguel, so we'll have to do it next time =)

Also next time I'll leave my cube at home and bring a football xP

PS: Thanks for organising this Slhoka/Poilon and thanks to Baxon for housing us =)

VA

Smash Hero
VA:

Please remove yourself from our community, we're not waiting for people with the mental age of 5 here. You're seriously acting like a stereotypical passive-aggressive little ***** here. The fact is that pretty much all your posts ever here have been rude, but now you're calling everyone else exactly that because they didn't say hi to you like you're a god**** king or something(and don't start lying again about everyone ignoring you, no one remembers you ever coming to them). You want people to magically know about and hold to your etiquette, but you don't even care to stick to the most basic of social etiquette on the boards here, why would we care about such a hypocrite. Also if you have a problem with someone, tell them to their face, don't be a non-confrontational ***** and use the internet as protection.

And please stop johning so much, don't you think it's rude to Darko to say that you lost to him because you were in poor spirits(yeah, I know you didn't actually say that, but we all know exactly what you implied)? I know it's tough finding out you were crap at smash all along but your attitude about it ****ing sucks, the fact that you can actually say you weren't trying when you're consistently getting ***** as a coping mechanism tells me that you're a delusional person beyond help. Not to mention that you're still arrogant as hell, which at this point is even more misplaced than before.

So yeah, just stay in your English community where supposedly ******* like you are respected. And don't even bother replying to this, because I won't be answering back. But who am I kidding, of course you always have to have the last word like a little baby.
This is just incredibly rude. I love your group mentality, if one of the group appears to have been remarked on you can't help sticking your oar in to have a extremely personal attack on me. I haven't said anything like this about any of you.

Yet you've all totally slated me and called me a ****ing ****** and stuff like that. I like how you think you can read me without taking any time to do so or investigating slightly my motives.

I won't stay in the English community, I'll be back. Darko beat me fair and square, I wasn't feeling great at the moment which had something to do with it. But mostly it was because he beat me by punishing my habit for spot dodging.

Thanks for attempting to make me feel even worse about it. I can't imagine why I said any of you are rude in the first place.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
zgetto are you the only one that can get close to getting a set off him ?

porc : thanks for upping games so quickly

and to think i could have gone next one definitely

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Lol nah i havent taken a match of him in a while(although i should have won atleast a couple xd) but i felt this time i would have taken atleast a match or maybe even a set?;p
But you gotta see the loser finals for that first it was pretty amazing !

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA:

:( I'm not a ******, VA isn't a ****** and ****** aren't respected here :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZVxjH04aIY

Anyway are you coming to SNY1.
I want to play all the Europeans and see where I rank and **** and **** and see how much I **** with a small mixture or **** and then I'll probably chuck a bit of **** in on the side to see how the **** simers among the rest of the **** I give which will probably take place in rapesville

£3 MM? :)

Lol i know man... just ****in with him ;p
Although peach is kinda broken in pal though ;) and he was lucky i didnt meet him =p
Armada is the worst peach in the world....he's achieved nothing with his character and is absolute terrible and always making these dumb mistakes and not doing the right thing with his character and he keeps on getting lucky with these high placements......as you can probably tell what has been said so far is a lie and I just wanted to get a few people defensive for a split second and upset.

Are you coming to SNY1, i'm attracted to fox players if this gives you any motivation and I also am a fox player which means i'm attracted to myself.
Sooooo..

£3 MM lol???

Zgetto

Smash Ace
He used sheik sheik in winners but after losing both games he switched to falco and won 3-2 xD
And in loser finals it was falco en marth but u just gotta watch that set ;)!

Oh and pro sure man if i go to that tourney just ask me on the tourney cause i dont really care about mm's to remind them ;p

craiigg

Smash Lord
pro your post had me in stitches!

more eu top players at SNY please =) i know theres a **** amount already coming <3

Linguini

Smash Master
DARKO :

This tournament was awesome, i spent a great time with all of u guy. Special thank to slhoka ,poilon and cycom to make and organsized this tournament .

Aniolas : You' re a cool guy , it was the first time I met you and it was a pleasure to speak and play with you

Armada: i wanted to play again you and i did lol, first 2 matchs was **** but the next one was closer but you are better than i thought. Your edgeguard is not far from the perfection. I'll follow your advice : make more tourny lol. good luck to apex

Fuzzy : Even if u don't remark it, i watched your falcon a lot to learn your platform gameplay and other cool stuff. Work on your tech chased and you'll be a amazing falcon player like the gretest US falcon

Amsah: So good, love your sheik , I learned a lot from you , some of your combo against my falcon was just impossible to espace (dash attack on FD). Hope you ll go to APEX and remember my advice against jiggly when he miss rest.

Adam : love your gameplay , so aggresive. Our matchs was great. Shiek is definitely one of my best MU.

Faab : You impressed me a lot , your mindgame is incredible, like makenshi marth. we have to play longer in the next tourny . And if i forgot my polloz next time, ill sleep on your body man :)

Zgetto and remen : cool match, hard to beat you guy , you are too good but be careful, ill be better next time

Vanity : I don't know why you absolutely want to MM me but i accept it . Unlikely for u , i played armada just before you haha. cool peach, pretty smart and really fast.

Ymoi : too bad , we didn't play , even in team

french : see on our favorite boards :)
benjamin! how you been?

you gotta come to apex man!

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
i really need u to post all the videos that were recorded!!

armada good job, as always

**** i really wanted to go...
anyways, going to sweden now in juli, get some matches!!

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Won't bother reading the whole thread, but Faab shirtless = hella hawt.

Also @ VA: You are in no way equal to Faab just because of this one feat. Come again when you've placed equal to/better than him at at least 3 tourneys.
No offense though, you probably deserved your 9th place.

VA

Smash Hero
Won't bother reading the whole thread, but Faab shirtless = hella hawt.

Also @ VA: You are in no way equal to Faab just because of this one feat. Come again when you've placed equal to/better than him at at least 3 tourneys.
No offense though, you probably deserved your 9th place.
I never even said I was as good as him! HE SAID IT. I really don't have the ability to judge him anyway. I wouldn't like to say who I am as good as. I can only comment on who I believe in myself enough to beat. That's all that matters to me.

Top Bottom