• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Entire body and mostly hands/arms feeling numb after playing a while ?

Nyubi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-2778-3020-7519
Hii, I was curious if im the only one and if someone can explain it. (also sorry if its a dumb question but I felt like asking in my spare time since google says no)

So to describe the situation a bit better, whenever I play a bit longer, my hands and arms start to feel numb, the rest of the body follows slowly but mostly it stays on the hands and arms.
In other games I don't really feel that, so not sure what smash does when I play it. Is my body too tense when playing or something ?

Also I feel extremly exhausted after playing smash, like hecc would like to know why O.o, soo is that just a thing that's normal and we don't mention it or am I getting old 👴

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
i only had this experience with a gamecube controller, and it was mostly just my fingers going numb and occasionally my hands and rarely arms. i switched over to separated joycons and it doesnt happen anymore. aside from my fingertips sometimes going numb or tingly.
i was usually tense and making quick, repetitive moves so that may be it. just take a short break here and there i guess

Top Bottom