• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enter The Dragon

Guide Enter The Dragon

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
PK Gaming submitted a new guide:

Enter The Dragon - Everything you need to know about Corrin

Hello and welcome to your one stop shop for everything Corrin! Whether you're looking to pick up Corrin for the first time or someone who is looking to further develop skills as a Corrin main, this guide should have you covered! After finishing it, you'll at least have a general idea of how to play Corrin after finishing it, and those of who you who want to improve will...
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Very nice. It's good to finally have a solid text guide for the character.

...if you'll allow me to make one nitpick, maybe briefly explain why Battlefield platforms benefit side-B (the funky teleporting thing and being able to hop up onto a platform after a pin), either under the Side-B section or the Stages section. That'd probably be good to know, yeah?

Last edited:

OceloT42

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1993-9639-0577
Fantastic guide! Great job! I'm a longtime Corrin main, and this was extremely helpful to me as well. Thanks!
Also I don't know why, but I'd like to say that I play Pink Corrin simply because I like the color. I feel real unfamiliar if I try Brorrin, but that's just me. So kudos to ESAM and other Brorrin players for picking the male alt. I like his voice, though I'm straight.

D

Deleted member 189823

I literally started using Bro Corrin because I got tired of other weebs making me look bad as a Corrin main. With that said, no offense to you guys. I know you are serious about the character and stick to it. also, ended up liking Bro Corrin. His Japanese voice feels very shonen-like (though the English voice is good, albeit the occasional dorky lines).

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Alright, alright that's enough talk about Corrin's gender

This is a gameplay thread >: )

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Apologising firsthand. Sorry, fam. I got you.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Bumping this

I was wondering if I could possibly get a second opinion on the guide? It's been a while since I made it, and I was wondering if some aspects are outdated

Top Bottom