• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
QFT XD, how is China sir?
its amazing :D

i seriously would consider living here... my only complaints are i have ZERO chance of speaking chinese ever. language is impossible... and i cant stand the air pollution. i run out of breath kinda easy :/

but the food is good. the people are hilarrrious. shopping is amazing. i just got a custom tailored 3 piece suit and a bunch of shirts for nothing in comparison to what it would cost in the US. i got like a hour and a half full body massage for less than 20 bucks in a Nice place. i love it here :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
its amazing :D

i seriously would consider living here... my only complaints are i have ZERO chance of speaking chinese ever. language is impossible... and i cant stand the air pollution. i run out of breath kinda easy :/

but the food is good. the people are hilarrrious. shopping is amazing. i just got a custom tailored 3 piece suit and a bunch of shirts for nothing in comparison to what it would cost in the US. i got like a hour and a half full body massage for less than 20 bucks in a Nice place. i love it here :)
Sounds like a good time. Wish I was there as well :)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Holy ****, I'm in a crew?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I need one, no, two secs - one to change my sig and the other to let it sink in that I'm actually in a crew besides Paradigm (lol).

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wow, Orion's in China? That's pretty cool. Definitely not visiting any relatives, lol...why'd you go?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What is the criteria to join this crew
Kai has to not go "screw that person, he's a stupid jerk." :laugh:

We're not letting people in until they are established members of the community and have ties to several members of the crew, namely the leadership (Inui, Atomsk, Kai).

Allied

Smash Master
good luck in genesis inui and atomsk!

you'll prolly win some doubles money there too ^_^

XD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai has to not go "screw that person, he's a stupid jerk." :laugh:
It's not hard to avoid that view. There are few people who fit that description. I can't see how hard it is to just respect other people unless they don't deserve it for some reason(forcing their opinions on you, bragging about skill, talking behind your back, bashing you on the boards or in person bc of a video game disagreement, etc). Joking is different.

Thats just what I think. If I know you well, you're fine by me. Lucas and Trevor have their own views as well.

Top Bottom