• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Blue Battle Circuit FINALS. January 17th. Princeton, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Amateur Doubles
1: Wes and Dire
2: Orion and Bajisci
3: Bleachigo and Doom
4: TNT
5: Knightmare and DaiAndOh
5: Gunblade and ksizzle
7: Team Random
7: MIB
9: Apple and Cyanide
9: Atlas Man and Glasses Lad
9: Dark Temptations

Pro Doubles
1: teh_spamerer and Mew2King
2: Inui and Atomsk
3: Snakeee and Shadow
4: dmbrandon and Ether
5: Malcom and Godot
5: NinjaLink and BlackWaltz
7: TNT
7: Wes and Dire
9: Izumi and Magus
9: Pierce and Rookie
9: Keitaro and Eazy
9: Bleachigo and Doom
13: bschung and Umbra
13: Gunblade and ksizzle
13: Knightmare and DaiAndOh
13: Orion and Bajisci

Amateur Singles
1: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong/R.O.B.)
2: Malcom (Wario/Sonic)
3: Dire (Game and Watch)
4: Wes (Zero Suit Samus)
5: Squall (Game and Watch)
5: EmuKiller (Meta Knight)
7: Godot (Meta Knight)
7: Eazy (Marth/Toon Link)
9: Jew2King
9: Bajisci
9: Lord Knight
9: DaiAndOh
13: Turtle
13: NJs2Ill
13: Gunblade
13: PRiDE
17: RJ
17: Ebo
17: Kubuu
17: Cyanide
17: Melo
17: PhillyRider
17: Bleachigo
17: Magus
25: God****it
25: Rockin
25: Daichi
25: Bluu
25: Doom
25: BlueCheez
25: Shippo
25: Knightmare
33: NJs2Raw
33: Robert
33: Mystery Blade
33: NJs2Sick
33: MIB
33: Apple
33: HTS
33: Palpi

Pro Singles
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2: Atomsk (Dedede)
3: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
4: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
5: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong/R.O.B./Marth)
5: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake)
7: Malcom (Wario/Sonic)
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
9: ksizzle (Meta Knight)
9: dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
9: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link)
9: Dire (Game and Watch)
13: Wes (Zero Suit Samus)
13: Lord Knight (Dedede/Meta Knight)
13: PRiDE (Yoshi)
13: Rookie (Fox)
17: Godot (Meta Knight)
17: Orion (Meta Knight/Falco)
17: Pierce7d (Marth)
17: Kai (Sonic)
17: Eazy (Marth/Toon Link)
17: Keitaro (Falco)
17: Shadow (Meta Knight)
17: bschung (Dedede)
25: EmuKiller (Meta Knight)
25: Turtle (Diddy Kong)
25: Umbra (Meta Knight)
25: DaiAndOh (Meta Knight)
25: Squall (Game and Watch)
25: Ether (Snake)
25: Jew2King (Meta Knight)
25: Bajisci (R.O.B.)

D1

Banned via Administration
Good fuxin shizzle to NL and Malcolm seems like ya'll put in some work. Also great stuff to the rest of NYC, glad to see DA puttin in work as well. Inactive crew my arse. :( da fux happened to Ether? I know he's wayyy betta than that.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
New York players need to tell me how to get to these tournaments i wanted to go haha. but good stuff

i wonder who Atomsk used on spam

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
should we be expecting videos?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yay i do shoutouts first i think XD

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight) - Since when does God play video games? XD
2: Atomsk (Dedede) - Best dad ever. almost had ya. just like u tell me dont get down dude.
3: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) - u look so apathetic XD but amazing player. show nj the ****.
4: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - didnt play u =( but ur matches were intense. good ****.
5: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong/R.O.B.) - *sigh* u say u hate coming to nj. i did play mad ghey against u but ur ninjalink and too dam good so yea =/ as i said before, sorry for playing ghey
5: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - great tourney. funny conversations. money match me next time
7: Malcom (Wario/Sonic) - good **** in teams
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - good games. ur olis too good
9: ksizzle (Meta Knight) - i suck
9: dmbrandon (Meta Knight) - funny and coool guy. superknight is too good
9: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) - gimme tonn link plushie XD
17: Orion (Meta Knight/Falco) - that brownie was amazing. step it up
17: Pierce7d (Marth) - your tips really helped in this tounrey. you and yehs are making me better. thanks alot.
17: Kai (Sonic) - stop lookin like diem XD
17: Eazy (Marth/Toon Link) - we finaly play and it doesnt even count XD nonetheless ggs. mk all day!! XD
17: Keitaro (Falco) - one day our mains will clash! iCarly time? XD
17: Shadow (Meta Knight) - great games man. i will forever mk ditto thanks to u XD sadly u won our mm =(
17: bschung (Dedede) - didnt play u =(. we gotta play dude
25: Squall (Game and Watch) - ggs
25: Jew2King (Meta Knight)step it up allan

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Are there brackets?
Amateur Doubles
Amateur Singles
Pro Doubles
Pro Singles

More proof that if Mew2King isn't on the team, it will lose to Atomsk and I, LOL!

Defeated Knightmare and DaiAndOh, 2-0
Defeated Izumi and Magus, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King and teh_spamerer, 0-2
Defeated NinjaLink and BlackWaltz, 2-1
Defeated dmbrandon and Ether, 2-0
Defeated Snakeee and Shadow, 3-0
Lost to Mew2King and teh_spamerer, 0-3

Stupid Jason... :(

-Mew2King: You took all of our money again. :(
-Atomsk: Finally beat Kashif! We ***** in teams as usual. If it ain't M2K, it's done.
-teh_spamerer: ***** me again. I can't handle your new style yet.
-Snakeee: Literally 0 to deathed Atomsk after Atomsk taunted you!
-NinjaLink: Amazing variety as usual.
-Inui: Awful in singles.
-Malcom: Funniest player.
-BlackWaltz: Cursed to play me in singles and/or team at every tournament.
-ksizzle: Getting so good!
-dmbrandon: Always awesome to have around.
-Izumi: Took a match off of me and then got threestocked twice wtf!?
-Dire: Fought almost all Meta Knights, lol.
-Wes: Where was the hilarious trash talk this time?
-Lord Knight: Come play me a lot so you can learn this game!
PRiDE: Yoshi in the pro bracket! You ended your huge losing streaks to Ether and Keitaro, and then let Izumi end his against you, LOL!
Rookie: Not as funny as usual!
-Orion: Come to more stuff!
-Pierce7d: I'm surprised you'd lose to a Dedede. I guess Lord Knight stepped it up a bit.
-Kai: Get ***** by my Marth in money matches!
-Eazy: Lost to the Great Izumi again! Seriously, though, you're stepping it up.
-Keitaro: I expected you to place much higher than this. Do better next time!
-Shadow: Giant eyebrows!
-bschung: Did you even speak the whole day?
-EmuKiller: Giant loser bracket journey in amateurs! Good stuff. You gotta attend more events.
-Turtle: I expected you to make the pro brackets even though it's your first tournament. Good stuff.
-Umbra: What happened mah d00?
-Ether: At least you did well in teams.
-Bajisci: Omg please come to stuff more, it's so cool to see you back!
-Gunblade: You can't win my John Quincy Adams dollar!
-Cyanide: Beating Snakeee and losing to Cyanide...really happened to someone at last!
-Bleachigo: You should have brought your dumb brother LOL just cuz he's hot.
-Magus: Most helpful person ever.
-GodDamnit: Always nice to see you.
-Daichi: Leaves too early.
-Doom: <3
-Shippo: You finally came to something.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
How does one qualify to play in these 'pro' and 'amateur' tournies? Not familiar with the NE ways I guess.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Whens the nezt tournamnet in new jersey thats not in princeton since its soooooooooooooooo far.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Amateur Doubles
Amateur Singles
Pro Doubles
Pro Singles

More proof that if Mew2King isn't on the team, it will lose to Atomsk and I, LOL!

Defeated Knightmare and DaiAndOh, 2-0
Defeated Izumi and Magus, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King and teh_spamerer, 0-2
Defeated NinjaLink and BlackWaltz, 2-1
Defeated dmbrandon and Ether, 2-0
Defeated Snakeee and Shadow, 3-0
Lost to Mew2King and teh_spamerer, 0-3

Stupid Jason... :(

-Mew2King: You took all of our money again. :(
-Atomsk: Finally beat Kashif! We ***** in teams as usual. If it ain't M2K, it's done.
-teh_spamerer: ***** me again. I can't handle your new style yet.
-Snakeee: Literally 0 to deathed Atomsk after Atomsk taunted you!
-NinjaLink: Amazing variety as usual.
-Inui: Awful in singles.
-Malcom: Funniest player.
-BlackWaltz: Cursed to play me in singles and/or team at every tournament.
-ksizzle: Getting so good!
-dmbrandon: Always awesome to have around.
-Izumi: Took a match off of me and then got threestocked twice wtf!?
-Dire: Fought almost all Meta Knights, lol.
-Wes: Where was the hilarious trash talk this time?
-Lord Knight: Come play me a lot so you can learn this game!
PRiDE: Yoshi in the pro bracket! You ended your huge losing streaks to Ether and Keitaro, and then let Izumi end his against you, LOL!
Rookie: Not as funny as usual!
-Orion: Come to more stuff!
-Pierce7d: I'm surprised you'd lose to a Dedede. I guess Lord Knight stepped it up a bit.
-Kai: Get ***** by my Marth in money matches!
-Eazy: Lost to the Great Izumi again! Seriously, though, you're stepping it up.
-Keitaro: I expected you to place much higher than this. Do better next time!
-Shadow: Giant eyebrows!
-bschung: Did you even speak the whole day?
-EmuKiller: Giant loser bracket journey in amateurs! Good stuff. You gotta attend more events.
-Turtle: I expected you to make the pro brackets even though it's your first tournament. Good stuff.
-Umbra: What happened mah d00?
-Ether: At least you did well in teams.
-Bajisci: Omg please come to stuff more, it's so cool to see you back!
-Gunblade: You can't win my John Quincy Adams dollar!
-Cyanide: Beating Snakeee and losing to Cyanide...really happened to someone at last!
-Bleachigo: You should have brought your dumb brother LOL just cuz he's hot.
-Magus: Most helpful person ever.
-GodDamnit: Always nice to see you.
-Daichi: Leaves too early.
-Doom: <3
-Shippo: You finally came to something.
thanx for the shoutout XP ohhh wait ..... =( lol dont worry we will **** u no mercy next time with double ganon son LMAO XP

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
:( da fux happened to Ether? I know he's wayyy betta than that.
Won my first set of the tournament, Inui restarts the tournament because he forgets to add Pierce to the brackets. I lose my new first set. Pretty annoyed after that, I lose my next set.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Melee friendlies where fun.

Eazy, thanks for the Melee matches. I can tell you were rusty, but we should def play some more.

Dire, good job man! It was good seeing you again too, your Melee Yoshi might be a lil rusty, but it's still sexy as hell. And yeah, next time we met, breakdance battle fo sho.

EmuKiller, good playing you, eventhough it was only for a bit. We need more Melee friendlies next time :)

Magus, same story. But yeah, sorry I had to leave early :(

Teh Spamerer, you're gay, play MELEE WITH ME.

Mew2King, wtf @ making Spamerer play Brawl friendlies instead of Melee friendlies :/

Inui, thanks for holding these, you're the man. Next time I'll just leave my setup there, I didn't even realize I don't use my cube + you're a short drive away.

Diem, I'll be sure to hit up all of these tourneys you speak off. It seems that I'm missing out on great shiz. But yeah, like I said, I'm staying in Jersey for college now, so I try to hit up everything.

And.. that's about it LOL, all I really did was hog up the Melee setup for about 2/3 hours, didn't really get to meet people. I'll definitely play some more Brawl next time and meet new people.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Won my first set of the tournament, Inui restarts the tournament because he forgets to add Pierce to the brackets. I lose my new first set. Pretty annoyed after that, I lose my next set.
Didn't you tell me this once.. STOP JOHNING. You lost to me... Someone with whom you have GREAT experience. (no homo)....homo..

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2: Atomsk - Bringing you to 3rd game, last stock 75 % (Maybe one of my best achievements of all time)

3: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) Hi!
4: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) One day we will face off in tourn...good **** 4th... STOP LOSING TO ATOMSK!
5: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) sigh... izumi....
7: Malcom (Wario/Sonic) - yay.. we didnt have to play each other again!
9: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) - Ill get you next time gadget! Okay, you beat me fair and square, in tourn, without using MK.. It is about time. Not gonna shrug off your skills anymore.
13: PRiDE (Yoshi) - yeah ur awesome. Using 4th lowest on the tier list to be Falcos and Snakes..
17: Godot (Meta Knight) Sorry man.. I make it part of my policy now not to drive NYCers anywheres.
17: Pierce7d (Marth) Way to eff up the bracket and cause everyone to be grumpy
17: Kai (Sonic) ;P Remember our convo at Wendys? I am sorry we didn't get to play.
17: Eazy (Marth/Toon Link)
17: Keitaro (Falco) EGGS > Lasers..... YOSHI > ALL .... except m2k and Diddy
17: Shadow (Meta Knight) Aww... so low today.... thats why we don't MM people before a tourn. They learn your style!
25: EmuKiller (Meta Knight) Most campy MK I ever played.,. How the EFF did I get out camped by an MK.. on my fav stage.. goooooood ****.
25: Turtle (Diddy Kong) - eff diddy
25: Ether (Snake) ..... not talking to you.

Also 2ill.. I am truly sorry for the **** that went down after ammy brackets. I wish things happened better.. but thats life. >_> See you next time..

Good tourn inui. I know running this **** is stressful so making 1 mistakes in one tourn really isn't all that bad.. But next time think before you just decide to unfairly boot someone from the tournament. =D

ADHD

Smash Hero
**** I couldn't come to this :( Coming to the next one. I thought spam would be second, i was surprised.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Heh, time for my shoutouts

Inui: Yes I finally came to something
PRiDE: Now you make me remember why I hated Yoshi.
NinjaLink: Stop maining the random button.
Turtle: People like you make people like me dislike Diddy
Bluu: MAD fun friendly teams
Apple: MAD fun friendly teams
Palpi: MAD fun friendly teams
Bleachigo: You can for smash, you played Naruto: Clash of Ninja 4, good job
BlueCheez: Nice match cut short by my ride leavin
M2K: As usual, I come to pay for you
Atomsk: Didn't see you really...
Malcom: NICE ****
Blackwaltz: Have your GF bring another pokemon next time
Izumi: But my foward tilt poke breaks through your shield pokeing your toonlink!
Pierce7d: Nice lookin out for me while at fencing practice
R00kie: Phockz
bschung: went incognito
Umbra: Play another mode on Warcraft 3
Jew2King: LMAO, 1 letter

well thats all I can think of

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
I just want to say thanx to all of you who attended my Blue Battle Circuit. Im sorry i couldn't make it. It would have been fun to see you guys again.

Inui!!!!! i thank you soo much for helping me with this you helped make this circuit a success. I know you guys are doing well without me anyway XD but i'll return soon enough. I'll def tell you this that crew tourney thats in feb or april that im hosting....with the help of you of course lol i'll be there.

Malcolm......malcolm heh good **** with sonic bro you are the best sonic mainer to date. keep up your good work and maybe one day i'll excell far past your standards. of course we are fams so i gotta give you the highest props bro.

Everyone else thank you and hopefully you all will come to my crew tourney dbls and singles on feb 28th. i put a lot of work into this tourney and effort to make the brawl community more appealing and exciting so i'd hope i can get all of your support. laterz

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
*sigh

This was fun, but I'm kinda depressed now. I got a lot better at doubles from playing so many friendlies with M2km and I got a lot better at camping, but now I lost some of my love for this game, at least competatively. I'm finally starting to agree with what everyone is saying about camping. I thought I could attack, and then I realized, that's only when I'm not playing against a MK, and everyone in their right mind who wants to win chooses MK.

I love this game, but I actually got bored today fighting so many MKs. Camping is so boring.

Anyway, this time, I'm only going to give out special shoutouts. I'll do a full roster shout-out later probably.

teh-spamerer: Nice job defeating me. To be honest, a lot of my improvement has been due to watching how you handle certain situations.

Mew2king Congratulations on winning. Personally, I don't mind it when you win at all. You're a cool guy, and I've learned a lot from you. Keep on doing your thing.

Lord Knight: My respect for you has gone WAY up. Your style of play is a bit different from other D3s, and really caught me off guard. I can honestly say that I can't WAIT to fight you again!

My crew: I love you all, seriously. This includes Ryko and Munk even though they weren't able to make it.

Shippo: I'm glad you had a good time.

Easy: You really have stepped it way up. It was good hanging out with you today.

Bajisci, Emu, Blue Cheese, Orion, Cyanide: It's good to see you all back in the scene!! Keep coming out. I love seeing all my friends from the summer.

Ksizzle: Keep stepping it up.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Doom: BEATING SNAKEEE AND LOSING TO CYANIDE!
Orion: See the above.
Everybody else: It was nice to be back around. Hopefully won't be missing many more tourneys from now on.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I know that there has been matches recorded, but I'm not sure who was responsible for it. Fear not, I'm pretty confident that they'll be posted some time soon.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Good job guys. Last place once again but, I don't come to place (johns) friendlies ftw. :laugh:

Inui - Really fun **** man. Can't wait for the next. (But my rides can.)

Pierce, no money match rps ftw? Melo beat Blackwaltz in a 1$ mm.

Rockin - Fun friendlies. Seems I had more trouble with your peach than your metaknight, but I guess that i because those turnips are teh ****.

Rj - Good lucario, nice friendlies we got in. Again.

Izumi - Projectile spam = my forte. I would rather play against your metaknight, or your pikachu :). Good stuff though.

Magus - Unfair teams in melee. I mean my one wave dash I did automatically won one round, but lets take this fight to brawl son. :)

Bluecheez - **** olimar.

Knightmare - Good job against me. D3 XD. I want to play your metaknight some more.

Bluu - Fun friendlies. Doubles ftl. Killer Ness.

Turtle - You are the man. Nice job yesterday. I really like your diddy; really impressed.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
25: EmuKiller (Meta Knight) Most campy MK I ever played.,. How the EFF did I get out camped by an MK.. on my fav stage.. goooooood ****.
Pride, I'll take that camping as a compliment =-). Your match was the most fun I've had in a long time. Well kinda. At the time we were playing in the match, it was the closest thing to hell I've ever experienced due to Atomsk feeling the need to.... I guess cry? I really have no idea how to explain it. But looking back, it was pretty amazing =-).

aarrrhh.... EGGS!!!!!

Uhh rest of shoutouts?

Atomsk: ... seriously??? What was that? What's the point? What did I do to you? Oh well, it made the match awesome =-). I still can honestly say I have never played you in tournament or friendlies. Hopefully that'll change soon.
Teh_Spam: I wish you weren't sandbagging, but I was so nervous about the match that there was no way I would enjoy getting ***** that hard anyway.
NinjaLink: I played you in friendlies and almost lost (maybe I did? I don't remember) to your link. Wow =-).
Inui: HOLY CRAP you **** at getting work done at tournaments now. "You go here and kick those people off or they're DQ'd". Done.
Malcom: Wow. Nice Wario. I want to play you more so I can learn that matchup. Or rather, learn not to attack your shield. And nice sonic too! A lot of fun to see you move around on Delfino.
BlackWaltz: I can't gimp you =-(. How can I call myself a mk player if I can't gimp an olimar??? A lot of fun to play you, I got owned =-).
Diem: Great talking to you. I NEED to play you in friendlies so I can pick up on some of the stuff you do. It's great watching a mk that doesn't just spam f-air/f-tilt like I do.
Izumi: Going into the match I thought I'd actually win, but wow. I was wrong =-). Seeing you place so high makes me feel a little bit better though, so great job with that.
Dire: Omg G&W ****. Tell me when that **** gets on youtube =-).
Pride: See above =-). But yeah, great playing you. Like I said, most fun match I had that day by far.
Godot: You **** at up-B. Like honestly... playing you made me realize that I can not up-B.
Orion: OMG I housed someone! =-D. Great fun playing you the night before. And great job with Bajisci in teams. Also, you left your fuzzy slippers at my house. No joke.
Pierce: uhhh... I suck =-(. And your marth is too good. AND WE'RE GOING TO MEET UP AND SMASHFEST SOMETIME EVENTUALLY. I promise!
Eazy: Wendell's advice to me when going to this brawl tournament after playing so much melee was "just be patient, and watch m2k videos". Soo... now I camp. Hard =-).
DaiAndOh: I think you thought I was a complete scrub at first...
Bajisci: You **** in teams without playing for 6 months? Uhh... dang. I hear from Orion that you're actually back into smash now cause you WANTED to play a friendly. Pretty awesome =-D.
PhillyRider: Fun first match. I had diddy practice the night before, but honestly if I didn't I would've been destroyed.
Magus: lol brawl. Fun getting owned by you in melee. I can't tech the ledge when I recover. I swear it's tougher than people make it out to be.

Everyone else: Sorry if I played you and forgot your name =-/. I don't play enough in the community so I only can put a couple names to peoples' faces but I'll work on it. Honestly a great tournament. Sorry I camp so much.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I tried my best to have the most amount of fun at the tournament, and I felt like all I did was fight back the growth of gray hairs :dizzy:

Fought way too many MKs, and losing to a random MK out of pent up annoyance haha. Either way Inui I commend you for putting in the effort for the tournament, despite your little slip up with pierce :confused:

Pierce - too bad we didn't get any friendlies, but i'll see ya around next time.

NJzFinest - haha I haven't seen you in so long I was like "wait who? OH shet haha" Haha melee Yoshi is the only reason I like to touch that game for. I swear I will train to fight and defeat you in 1 on 1 bboy battle! Prepare yourself!

Inui - I know right? your character is out of control...funny thing enough, I actually don't practice against MK...I guess it's time to!

DM Brandon - You deserved your victory over me, for I did not use all the tools available to me. Funny stuff in teams, you beat us and get all hyped, then lose right after and feel what we feel HAHA. In any case good seeing you dude, check you at the next joint :psycho:

Snakeee - [ACCENT="German"]You fight like a maniac!! Keep it up!![/ACCENT]

Black Waltz - Good victory vs me, you took advantage over my unawareness of Olimar's tactics. Gave me something to go back to the drawing board with. Look forward to our next fight

Mew2King - That one friendly allowed me to briefly gaze into how you think in this game. I must admit, it is a step ahead of all metaknights. It's very exact, and it feels like you know exactly what you want to do at all times. Good work, I anticipate playing you in tourney (and i'm shining up my 9 hammer REEEEEEALLL nice for you!)

Next time gadget...next time...

Top Bottom