• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End-of-May Update

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
We will be going down for an update from XenForo 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 on May 31st at 3:00am EST/midnight PST. The update should last only 10-15 minutes.

A new theme is being developed to replace this one and is nearing completion. This should also fix the mobile issues people are having. I am looking for people to give extensive feedback on the design before its release, please PM me if you are interested. Many have asked for Smash-centric logos/icons around the forum, but due to some existing legal stuff (that I can't elaborate, unless AZ wants me to) we are trying to find a way around that but still satisfy everyone.

Speaking of the mobile style, Responsive Design, is also currently being modified. We are also looking for people experienced in JavaScript/jQuery to fix some bugs with it... again, PM me if you're interested.

Social Groups are 90% done, what's left is to import all discussions from social groups into the social groups on here. The new Social Groups will allow creators to assign moderators to moderate the social group itself (by way of editing/deleting, not infracting or stuff like actual forum moderators have). Most of the groups and members are imported into Smashboards now, whether you want me to release it right now without any threads/posts or wait until threads/posts is up for discussion.

Work on an easy tournament finder and a way to sort tournaments in Tournament Listings by any combination of regions or games is also being worked on right now. Sveet is currently still working on an all-game SSBPD with integration in Tournament Results, and there is a video library currently in planning.

Discuss here.

Top Bottom