• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enable Stage Builder stages in Project M

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I figured I'd put this out there for anyone who's doing their own build.

The Stage Builder is already accessible and works from within Project M - stages are saved to /projectm/st on the SD card, not /private/wii/app/RSBE/st, so you can use it even if you're using the hackless version (just don't save stages to your Wii - always use the SD card!) This is a byproduct of the way they changed the file patch code(s).

So to make stage builder stages work and appear on the SSS, you just need to do two things:

1. Remove this line from the codeset:
Code:
* 046B841C 48000040
2. In sc_selmap, edit the animation MenSelmapPos_TopN__0 of the model MenSelmapPos:
Frame 1: change MenSelmapPos_TopN bone translation to (1.7,-6.5,0) and scale to (0.9,0.9,1)
Frame 2: change pos01 bone translation to (25.5,-20.1,0.3)
(This fixes the position of the "Page 1" button. I just figured that out today.)

3. Enjoy (?)

Obviously Brawl's stage editor doesn't let you change boundaries and it works on a constrained grid system, but there's really no downside to doing this change in your build that I can see (unless you're trying to limit the stage selection for competitive purposes.)

sks316

Smash Rookie
NNID
tmnt316
3DS FC
3325-1454-2910
Switch FC
SW-1384-2056-1238
I cant find the codelines. Is this possible in PM 3.6?

Top Bottom