• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG's Melee and Smash 4 Top 50 Plays of 2016

What do you think of these plays?

• Stylish!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • I've seen better...

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Even Matchup Gaming's traditional Top 10 Plays videos for both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U have recently received a jolly turn. Marking the end of the year, EMG has released the first of their five part series of the top fifty plays of 2016 for both games.

The series highlights the most stylish plays each week, and with the year ending, they have decided to make bigger videos to celebrate 2016. You can watch both videos below:

Be sure to subscribe to Even Matchup Gaming, and stay tuned to Smashboards for more Smash related content!

Mario "Diosdi" Osuna

Comments

2016 isn't over yet... are they just gonna ignore the rest of the tournaments? Or do they have select spots open in case these future 2016 tournaments have some good plays? But doesn't that negate any "ranking" of plays? Or am I overthinking this?

2016 isn't over yet... are they just gonna ignore the rest of the tournaments? Or do they have select spots open in case these future 2016 tournaments have some good plays? But doesn't that negate any "ranking" of plays? Or am I overthinking this?
No I think you're right, they have no choice but to ignore the remainder of the tournaments if they've already started the countdown.

I think they can put any plays from these remaining tournaments into next years top plays.

Fatality's comeback, and Ramen beating zero, at the very bottom? This better be a really good top 40.....
All in all.....everyone says this was a bad year, but for competitive smash bros it was absolutely fantastic.

Top Bottom