• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Super Smash Bros. Play of the Week Episode 43

Missed the best moments from the past week in the competitive Smash community? EMG has you covered and just posted the 43rd installment of their Play of the Week series! Featured in this episode are highlights from Canada Cup 2015 including some classic PPMD & n0ne game play as well as a slew of unreal comebacks, combos and more!

You can watch EP #43 video below:

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Last edited by a moderator:
EMG Toronto Joe

Comments

I am constantly amazed at how good people are at Smash. Maybe one of these days I will be that skilled...maybe...

Again, smash 4 commentators screaming like someone just cut their appendages off. CALM DOWN. The game doesn't become more hype the louder you yell. Captain falcon hitting metaknight with a down air is not a ****ing wombo combo. Chill.

Again, smash 4 commentators screaming like someone just cut their appendages off. CALM DOWN. The game doesn't become more hype the louder you yell. Captain falcon hitting metaknight with a down air is not a ****ing wombo combo. Chill.
Meh, just cos you're the most jaded saltshaker in the community doesn't mean other people can't get excited about things they find exciting.

Also to be fair, the PM commentators were actually worse than the smash 4 guys.

Getting excited is one thing, yelling like a complete lunatic is another. Hopefully someone tells these guys what's up if they want feedback on their commentary ever.

Also to be fair, the PM commentators were actually worse than the smash 4 guys.

Getting excited is one thing, yelling like a complete lunatic is another. Hopefully someone tells these guys what's up if they want feedback on their commentary ever.
And your authority on how commentators should run their commentary comes from where, exactly...? My point still stands; commentators can get excited about things if they want to, however they want. If you don't like it, it's not like there aren't dozens of other channels you could be watching instead.

Top Bottom